SIMIEN Flexible Rubber Twist Bar - 3 Resistance Bar Levels In 1 - Tennis Elbow, Golfer's Elbow, Tendonitis, Works With Brace & Sleeves - Flex & Twist Elbow, Wrist, Forearm Pain Relief - 2 BONUS eBooks
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✔ PATENTED DESIGN: Only product of its kind on the market that combines all the benefits in one. Bonus Instructions will give you additional tools and knowledge beyond the product guide sheet. There's also a second bonus eBook to address tennis elbow pain, including additional online resources such as exercises and therapies beyond the Simien Rubber Twist Bar. Flex, strengthen and twist your way back to where you need to be.
- ✔ AMAZING VALUE: You get 3 resistance levels or 3 tubes that you insert in and out of the core rubber bar depending on your strength level. Other brands require you to buy FOUR separate rubber bars (yellow bar, red bar, green bar, blue bar), wasting precious money and space. This is the all-in-one combo pack you need for a great price and amazing results.
- ✔ MUSCLE TISSUE & JOINT PAIN RELIEF: Can be used for tennis elbow, golfer’s elbow, computer or mouse elbow, rower’s elbow, fishing elbow, pool or billiard elbow. Also for repetitive motions that cause lateral epicondylitis, elbow tendinitis, carpal tunnel syndrome or arthritis pain. The Simien Tennis Elbow Brace (see 25% off combo deal below) provides immediate elbow support and pain relief but the Simien Flexible Rubber Twist Bar can also prevent future injuries via flex & twist motions.
- ✔ VERSATILE: Can be used to address many types of hand, wrist, forearm, elbow, upper arm and shoulder problems. Physical therapists and neuromuscular specialists can't recommend this enough. Compact enough to keep in your gym or travel bag instead of carrying around different sizes. Bonus eBook can also show you how to use it on your fingers, hands, wrists, forearms, elbows, upper arm, shoulders, back, feet, toes, etc.
- ✔ HIGHEST QUALITY & GUARANTEE: This is built to last and we guarantee that all the parts will not wear out or tear apart for a lifetime or you will get your money back. You can keep your Simien Rubber Twist Bar (and bonuses) and we will fully refund you for your purchase. Click the ADD TO CART Button to Stay Active and Strong at our LIMITED LOW PRICE.
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Best and Only Patented All-In-One Resistance Bar Exercise on the Market. No longer do you have to buy different rubber bars that you flex and twist. Helps with:✔ Tennis elbow, golfer’s elbow, computer or mouse elbow, rower’s or rowing elbow, fishing elbow, pool or billiard elbow, luggage elbow, hammer elbow, weightlifting elbow.
✔ Repetitive stress motion injuries like lateral epicondylitis, elbow tendinitis, carpal tunnel syndrome or arthritis.
✔ Relief for Crossfit, weightlifters, basketball, badminton, squash and racquetball players.
✔ Pain relief for elbow hyperextension.
Superior Value and Quality✔ UNIQUE - Only product on the market that combines all the resistance levels to fit your needs as you get stronger
✔ AMAZING VALUE - You can't find a better price for a 100% virgin rubber product!
✔ EFFECTIVE - Can prevent your elbow and forearm from returning if used appropriately.
Get your BONUS Comprehensive Exercise eBook with your purchase in addition to your instructions!
GUARANTEED TO LAST or your money back!
Get Some Relief For Your Tennis Elbow, Golfer's Elbow and Elbow Tendonitis Pain Today! Click "Add To Cart" at the Top of this Page to Stay Active and Strong.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Quality is great, and at roughly the price of 2 of the standard flex bars, this is proving to be the better value as well. (not to mention not having to wait for shipping every time one wants to adjust, or move up in resistance.)
I don't think the specifications included diameter. The bar is 1-7/8" across, which is on the beefy end of the spectrum, IMHO.
Small hands might consider carefully.
OK .. that said .. I had two issues with the Simien product:
1) They were too large in diameter for my hands
2) Even with all of the inserts removed, the Simien product was too stiff for me.
As another reviewer has pointed out, this isn't a product for people with smaller hands. I suspect some of the perceived issues I had with the initial high resistance may be due to the fact I couldn't grip it properly. Still, with all the inserts removed, I struggled to maintain good form and found the resistance a bit too stiff. There is a learning curve to properly using these (and yes I read the instructions and watched the videos). My research indicated that bad form or improper use can lead to more arm/wrist/elbow problems. I have enough of those already. Sooooo ....
I ended up returning this and ordering two of the Theraband arm bars .. which work much better for me. I found the Theraband bars to be slightly smaller in diameter making them easier to grip. I found the lighter resistance of the first few Theraband bars to allow me to properly perform the exercise without having to go into all kinds of gyrations while "loading up" the resistance.
Switching to Theraband will cost me a few more dollars