Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: SIMMONS 50660 BLACKJACK BROWN LEATHER SECTIONAL SOFA RECLINER THEATER CUP HOLDER
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports STEM

on December 6, 2012
First let me say, My family LOVES this couch. That being said, it is not what we expected and delivery was a nightmare from the company we purchased it through. OK, so why do we LOVE it: 1. It is huge! We are a family of five and can all sit somewhere on the couch and not feel cramped. When we have friends and family over, we get even cozier and it is still great! It is easy to clean, a little Dawn soap in water and a soft wash cloth - its that easy. We also have 2 cats and 2 dogs who, to some of your horror, are allowed on the furniture and there are no visible scratches or rips at this time (we've had the couch since the last week in July basically). OK, so what do we NOT like about it; the delivery took nearly 4 weeks and when it arrived it was damaged - Are you kidding me? I have to give the seller credit, they answered the phone right away (several times) as I discovered the damage during delivery and gave me the options available. Let me be perfectly honest, I did not like the options but they were there on the phone with me. I wanted to refuse the delivery all together; however, the seller informed me that they would then charge me for shipping (I got "free shipping" when I purchased the couch)which would be approximately $400 - ouch! If I accepted the delivery they would send out a furniture repairman - ok, so that's what we did and the couch is "fixed" the best it can be and we spend several wonderful family nights together on this couch despite its imperfections which are mostly on the back and not visible. The seller did give me a small refund for my trouble, nice gesture I guess. Enough of the drama, so here is what I think. The couch is great if you keep this in mind: it is in no way real leather, in this case bonded leather equals really soft pleather. The color is great, stitching beautiful, but it probably won't last a decade in this family. I purchased it, after my discount, for $1999 (no additional taxes or delivery fee) but I just recently saw that Nebraska Furniture Mart has the EXACT same couch (style and maker) for $1599. If I am fair and add $100 for delivery and $110 for sales tax, that is about $1809, still a big chunk of change less than I paid. Do your research for a good price and I say this is a soft, functional, semi-durable couch for literally the whole family (5 people and 4 animals test ours daily).
on September 11, 2013
1st the good the couch is nice n soft to the touch color is like shown in picture. It comes in 4 sections there is some simple assembly like the legs and some of the backs of the chairs no tools needed. It is BIG it seats 7 easy and i really like it a lot :] i'm happy I ordered it.
Now the bad, it took well over a mouth to get it so that was kinda annoying, And they do not bring it into ur house it is a freight delivery so it was 1 guy and he drops it off in ur drive way and that is it : / they come it BIG boxes and are well wrapped inside, The boxes are stippled closed and i didn't know how noodled armed i was till i tried to open those boxes @.@ my advice really... if u are going to get these couches open them all the way out of the wrapping out side then bring them in cause the backs of the couches are on top not attached and the recliner part is HEAVY "O.O" have friends or family home when it is coming to help bring them in it is a ordeal flash back to moving cause like i said they are very big even in the 4 parts, And getting them out of the boxes is a work out i didn't want to use a box cutter cause the couch is against the box and i was afraid of cutting the couch scissors are a joke up against this cardboard. Well like i said the couch is nice just have a real laid back attitude about when they show up make sure u measure the space where u want them they are BIG remember , and plan on having friends or family to help move them in and open them all the way be4 u bring them in. Hope this helped ur shopping :)
on May 12, 2012
My family and I really love this sectional. It is very well made with durable fabric for the amount of activity a family room receives. I think this will be the last sectional we will have to purchase for this room after ordering a matching reclining loveseat from Homestyles for Less. They also offer the best price.
55 comments| 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 8, 2014
First off, this arrived a month late. A week went by where no one knew where it was, but customer service was very polite. The sofa itself is definitely comfortable, but so is my grandmother's sofa from the thrift shop. There are imperfections that just piss you off after the immense amount of money this thing costs. Both recliners are funky now (functional, just not %100). It's a decent sofa, but that's all. Decent. Not worth $2000.
on June 15, 2014
I've had this couch for a few months now and it's really big and comfy but after a few months the recliners started to go up lopsided. I decided to stick my head underneath and literally started laughing at what I saw. There were about 7 screws missing and the ones that were in place were crooked and bending because they weren't being assisted by other screws. Other than it looking like a 10 year old put it together, it's nice.
on January 9, 2013
Very large and very comfortable. Have a large living room if you are thinking about this purchase. The leather is very soft I have fallen asleep without trying many times now.
on August 29, 2013
The sectional is very large and comfortable. We purchased this online as well as the rocker chair but the chair is small in comparison. The furniture took a day after the last day of the shipping estimate that I got but I'm sure is do to where you live in which I live in IN. All around a great sectional for cheap in comparison to everything else I saw with the same options. Cudos
on July 22, 2014
totally love my couch. very well built and classy. just be ready to wait a while if you order it. and I mean like a little over a month while.
on May 26, 2015
Awesome sofa. Was worried about buying a sofa online but it couldnt have been better. Very big and comfortable. Everybody likes it.
on December 14, 2012
I rec'd this couch recently. I had to assist the driver to bring it inside my living room and the recliner part is very heavy. The couch came inside cardboard boxes and also wrapped up with plastic and some other material. The back portion of all the pieces had to be put together and most legs had to be screwed on. All together, it took me around 2-3hrs unwrapping, putting all wrapping inside large garbage bags, and then cutting down all the cardboard pieces to a manageable size for the trashman to take. I wish I had measured my living room compared to the size of this couch. The couch is very large and almost engulfs my living room. The sitting part of both ends (recliner on left, and chaise on right) are very wide where 2 people can probably sit side-by-side in each piece. Although quite comfortable, the chaise part is kind of hard to get out of whereas you can't just sweep your feet off the side and get out. You will have to scoot off before landing your feet on the floor (similiar to if you were in the middle of your bed and trying to get off). I also recently saw this same couch from a different seller (or site) for $160 less with free shipping. Overall, although the couch is nice, I would probably choose another style and size.