3 Year Electronics Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
SIMOLIO Digital 2.4GHz Dual Wireless TV Headphones with Spare Battery for Hearing Impaired and Seniors, Tone and Balance Control, Personal Sound Amplifier, 100 ft Work Range, No Audio Delay, SM-824D2
Save 8% on Over-ear Wireless Hearing Protection and Assistance TV Headphone when you purchase 1 or more SIMOLIO Under-chin Wireless Hearing Assistance and Protection TV Earphones offered by Simolio Direct. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Save 10% on SIMOLIO SIMOLIO Dual Digital Wireless TV Headphones in Two Styles when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Simolio Direct. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Save 15% on SIMOLIO 2.4GHz Replacement Wireless Receiver when you purchase 1 or more SIMOLIO 2.4GHz Wireless TV Hearing Devices offered by Simolio Direct. Here's how (restrictions apply)
View all 4 promotions
|Headphones Form Factor||In Ear|
|Noise Control||Active Noise Cancellation|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- OPTICAL / RCA/ AUX AUDIO OUT SUPPORTED FOR MOST TVS, ADVANCED 2.4GHZ FHSS TECH, NO PAIRING OR DELAY - Wireless headphones for TV with superior sound reproduction and its strong signal can go through ceilings or walls. Effective range is up to 100 feet.
- DUAL 2.4GHz DIGITAL TV WIRELESS EARBUDS - Voice highlighting & noise reduction reduce TV background sounds and make TV dialogues stand out. Auto signal control makes the output stable, which prevents your hearing from being damaged by a sudden increase in TV volume.
- CUSTOMIZE THE TV SOUND FOR BEST FIT - Select TONE(Treble/Normal/Bass) to find the optimum sound frequency to hear the target audio clearly. The balance control allows for right/left volume adjustment to hear equally well with both ears. Mono/Stereo optional.
- SPARE BATTERY, PERSONAL SOUND AMPLIFIER - A spare battery is always in the base charged & ready for lasting TV watching. The personal sound amplifier mode enables you hear what people are talking to you nearby without taking off the tv wireless headphone.
- IMPRESSIVE DURABILITY AND FLEXIBILITY - Wireless TV Headsets with durable materials at the headset arms for adjusting to comfortable shape. Super-soft memory foam eartips plus ear loops make you feel much more relaxing. Not available for pacemaker carrier.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
What’s the difference between the normal wireless TV headphone and SIMOLIO professional hearing protection and assistance TV headphone?
1.Normal wireless TV headphone:
- Amplifying all the sounds on the TV, it’s very hard for the seniors to pick up the TV conversations from the magnificent background sound, so they have to constantly increase the decibel levels, which eventually makes their hearing worse and worse.
- Pairing and sound delay of Bluetooth are annoying.
2.SIMOLIO professional hearing protection and assistance TV headphone:
- Voice highlighting and noise cancelling tech dynamically reduces the TV background sound, making the TV dialogue stand out, allowing you to easily understand the TV dialogue at a safe volume level.
- You can customize your sound at a most comfortable volume level, via balance and tone controls plus mono/stereo option.
- The built-in microphone lets you separately amplify people’s voice nearby. You don't have to take off your headphone to hear what people are talking to you.
- NO pairing required, NO delay.
- Before purchasing, check audio output of your TV/related audio source first, Digital Optical (Toslink/SPDIF), RCA or 3.5mm AUX audio out port is what we need. When using TV optical audio out, MUST set your TV audio format to PCM.
- Not for TVs with non-functional audio out ports (test before purchase). When hooking up an external audio device, some TV internal speakers might not work or become muted. This is TV’s feature.
- Please refer to the related video and product comparison table at this page for details.
- If you experience any problem when connecting to your TV system. Pls refer to the user instructions or email to support(at)simolio.com, we are confident to get one good solution for you.
- The under-chin headset weights 2.04 oz, for sensitive ear canals, we suggest to buy SIMOLIO over-ear design wireless TV headphone SM-825D Pro or wireless TV speaker SM-621D as alternative.
- These RF products are not available for pacemaker carrier as well as people with severe hearing loss.
The personal sound amplifier function is designed as an additional & unique feature to help hearing impaired people to temporarily hear what people are talking to him when watching TV.
Press the MIC button at the rear of the headset to pause the TV sound and turn to “personal sound amplifier” mode, it will amplify the sound around, press it again to return to the wireless listening function. Note: It can't be replaced or used as a hearing aid.
Spare Battery Included / Convenient Charging with Two Main Charging Slots / Intelligent Power Saving
- Equipped with a spare battery and an extra battery charging compartment to avoid TV watching being interrupted by the charging process.
- For protection of transmitter and power saving, the transmitter will go into standby automatically if there is no audio signal for 5 minutes, if there is no audio signal from the transmitter within 5 minutes, the headset will be shut off automatically. If the audio signal returns, the transmitter will be automatically re-start, but your have to restart the headset by switching it off then switching it on by hand.
Multiple Audio Out Ports Supports
Compatible with most TVs on the market, the SIMOLIO SM-824D2 supports Optical, RCA and 3.5 mm / AUX audio outputs. For Optical connection, make sure the audio format of your TV/TV related AV device must be set to “PCM”.
For RCA connection, make sure the RCA ports are labeled as ”AUDIO OUT/OUTPUT/AV OUT”.
For 3.5mm/AUX connection, it’s better to try it with a wired headphone to see whether it will disable your TV internal speakers. For TVs with only Optical audio out and occupied by a sound bar, you will need to purchase an optical splitter for installation.
For TVs with only Coaxial output, you will need to purchase a Digital to Analog Audio Converter for installation.
For TVs with only HDMI (ARC) audio out, you will need to purchase an HDMI to RCA converter for installation.
For AV receivers with a 6.35mm phone jack at the front, you will need to purchase a 6.35mm to 3.5mm audio adapter for installation.
TV Sound Out and Audio Format Setting
For TVs that support only single sound out, we don’t recommend to use this SIMOLIO unit to watch tv together with your family. Unless you have a sound bar + splitter.
For some TVs, you can play audio through TV internal speakers and an external audio device simultaneously by setting the “Sound Out” to “Internal TV Speaker + Audio Out(Optical)”. For digital optical connection, make sure to set your TV/TV related AV device’s audio format to PCM. Dolby / DTS is not supported. The menus for sound out and audio format setting are not the same from different TV brands. please refer to your TV manual for details.
TV & TV Related AV Devices' Volume Setting
Sufficient sound output is needed to ensure Simolio working properly.
VOL.1 > 40%, VOL.2 > 30%, just for your reference. The bigger the VOL.1 and VOL.2, the better the S/N (Signal-to-Noise) of your Simolio unit.
Usually we suggest to fix the VOL.1 to a sufficient level, and adjust VOL.2 to control TV's volume.
If the audio output signal is too weak, it will cause the following problems:
|Analog Wireless TV Headset SM-823 Pro||Digital Wireless TV Headset SM-823D||Digital Wireless TV Headset SM-824D1||Digital Wireless TV Headphone SM-826D||Digital Wireless TV Headphone SM-825D Pro||Digital Wireless TV Speaker SM-621D|
|Style and Weight||Under-Chin Style -2.04oz||Under-Chin Style -2.38oz||Under-Chin Style -2.04oz||Over-ear Design - 7.05oz||Over-ear Design - 9.38oz||Speaker - 35oz|
|Operation Range||100ft / 30m||100ft / 30m||100ft / 30m||100ft / 30m||100ft / 30m||100ft / 30m|
|Continuously Working Time||5~7 hours||5~7 hours||Not Limited||10 hours||Not Limited||Not Limited|
|Key Features||Most Affordable||Most Popular & Digital Connections||With Extra Charging Slot and Spare Battery, Most Popular & Digital Connections||Lightweight & USB Charging & & Digital Connections||USB Charging & Spare Battery & & Digital Connections||With Extra AC Adapter & Additional Under-Chin Design Wired Headset, Digital Connections|
Compare with similar items
1.Before purchasing, pls make sure the AUDIO OUT format of your TV and TV related AV device are compatible with PCM or can be set to PCM format.
2.If you experience no sound, sound cuts in and out, only hear at one side, most are caused by operational issue. Please refer to the user manual and quick guide or email to Simolio support (firstname.lastname@example.org)We are confident to get one good solution for you.
3.The under-chin designed headset weighs 2.04 oz, some people may not get used to this design, to some too small or sensitive ear canals, we suggest to buy simolio wireless TV speaker SM-621D as alternative.
4.Place the transmitter 4 feet away from wifi tv box/TV sticks.
5.Digital Wireless headphone for Smart TV, very helpful for moderate hearing impaired people.
:(1) Adopts advanced 2.4GHz Auto FHSS Tech, much better than the IR Tech, there is no interruption when people passing by, operation is up to 100 feet in open range; Superior to Bluetooth, there is no any lip-sync delay, brings superb sound reproduction to you.
(2) Spare Battery & Convenient Charging Solution support sustained TV enjoyment.
(3) Adjust the sudden changed high volume to protect your hearing via Auto Signal Control (ASC).
(4) Customize a comfortable volume level via BALANCE & TONE adjustment.
(5) Benefit from Voice highlighting & Noise Cancelling tech, it dynamically reduces TV background sound and make the TV dialog stand out which ensure a better understanding of the TV story.
(6) Mono/stereo optional, we suggest to select MONO to increase the recognition of dialog for the people hard of hearing.
(7) It overcomes the weakness of regular hearing aids which amplify the target audio sources and environmental noises at the same time.
(8) The built-in MIC make you amplify people’s voice nearby.
(9) Headset with AUTO POWER OFF when no signal is received.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
On the downside, though -
The base, since it's plugged into the TV, needs to be within a few feet of the TV, and the headphones recharge in the base. This can be annoying if you have difficulty getting around. It would be much more convenient if you could charge the headphones with a USB cable closer to the viewing chair.
Also, the wire that connects the headphones to the dongle (or whatever you want to call it) that hangs at your chin is super stiff and resists twisting or bending. Thus if your ears aren't positioned exactly as the manufacturer planned, the ear buds will be uncomfortable. The only way around this is to let them rest on your ear rather than inserting them, which reduces the volume and sound quality.
Easy to set up. They come with everything you need to complete the installation. Bring the audio close to you to make the dialogue much easier to understand, especially the British shows. You can adjust the tone,balance controls and mono-stereo switch in addition to the volume. My father has lost about 50% of his hearing in one ear and 30% in the other. So he particularly appreciated the balance function. Another plus is the extra battery and battery charging compartment which could extend the TV watching. The working range is more than what you expected， My mother could hear the TV when she is busy in the kitchen.
All in all, my parents really love the dual digital wireless TV ears and they make a big difference in their life.
THIS IS A GREAT DEVICE. AND SO I BOUGHT TWO SETUPS. ONE FOR LIVING ROOM AND ONE FOR THE BEDROOM.
THANK YOU, THANK YOU...FOR PROVIDING A GREAT REPLACEMENT FOR MY TV EARS.
My mom doesn’t wear the headset a lot,but she doesn’t want to miss any part of the Narcos when she’s in the kitchen so......That’s why I bought this unit with dual headset.
SIMOLIO is quite a thoughtful seller who provides some videos onYouTubeincluding how to select their models and some tips for setting up with different TV systems, be sure to check them out~ Definitely recommend this product and the seller!
I initially could only get the headphones to work with Cable TV. When I watched a streaming services (Netflix, Hulu,) heard some random radio station thru headphones. Sent email to manufacturer via Amazon and via my personal email. Response to email was : It could take 2 days to hear a response.. Thus, I was ready to ship the product back. Luckily, I got 2 responses within an hour which solved the problem . Whew ! The problem was the wire , that I had originally put in the AUDIO OUT port on my new Samsung TV, as directed, was switched to our Cable Box by my husband. Once the manufacturer told me to check IF the wire was in the cable box, everything was perfect. The sound is perfect, the footprint is small, and the customer service is exceptional...,,,but, husband is in trouble.
Top reviews from other countries
We live in an apartment on Gozo and honestly you can hear a mouse fart in here! Noise everywhere and we are both getting on a bit and our ears are not what they were, so I splashed out what I thought was a lot of money but my word I'm glad I did!
We slip the 2 sets of headphones in our ears and BINGO! Nothing but strictly come dancing!!!! No neighbours overhead practicing for the world chair dragging championship, no young lady screaming at her fella underneath us as she takes aim at his bounce with every bloody implement in the kitchen draw, NO..... just pure television! Brilliant!!!
Now for the little niggle. After you have used the headsets you place them onto the charger. Simples! Except one of the ports isn't working and it didn't work from the moment we took delivery, but what I do is just charge one at a time in the working port until our replacement unit arrives (hopefully soon) as promised. I will let u nice people know when it does.
In summary: If you are finding it hard for whatever reason to listen to the box (and there are only 2 of you) for gods sake what are you waiting for???? Bag one of these beauties straight away! They are well worth the money and to put the tin hat on it, their customer service is quite exceptional, which is all to rare nowadays!
all accessories likely to be needed. The design leaves nothing to chance or wanting, and sound is very good bearing in mind the type of 'in-ear' headphone. Now to the other outstanding aspect. The product arrived with a faulty base which houses both the 2 headphones and spare battery and charges all three simultaneously. The second bay did not work. On contacting Simolio for a replacement and asking to keep the existing base for return when replacement received, I got an immediate reply telling me to keep the faulty one, as a spare, and they were sending a replacement forthwith. It arrived about 2 weeks later, with a spare battery insitu, and I was kept informed throughout the process. Customs duty was £11.30. Absolutely first-class after-sales treatment, so rare these days. All too seldom can I lavish praise on both product and service. It's a pity I can't give it 6-stars!
After using them for a week, we are both very impressed with the sound, the ease of use and of all the accessories that are included.
This is a very well thought out set.
We can now hear speech with pure crystal clear clarity, but for me, best of all, is the subleties like birds singing in in the background or a stream gurgling that do enhance TV watching, are now there. These sounds normally would certainly go unheard by me.
The docking station and headphones are neat and very easy to set up, there is a volume control to hand on the headset along with balance for your left or right ear and even a little Mic button on the back to enable normal conversation if required.
Treble and Bass are available on the docking station, plus stereo or mono. A spare charged battery is held in the docking station for the headphones. Placing the headphones in the cradle after use, charges both pair simultaneously.
For us the included items provided were all we required.
Plug in the power, attach the digital cable or RCA jack directly to the source, switch on and enjoy.
The only criticism I would mention is that after a couple of hours of TV listening my ears do feel just a little uncomfortable but I can happily live with this because of the sound quality.... Brilliant.
I will try the different ear caps that are provided and adjustments to the bendable arms to achieve a little more comfort. (It could just be my ears getting used to them.)
In all these headphone are highly recommended to anyone who struggles with hearing TV sound, they won't do your street cred any good, but who cares?
Importantly both of us are now very happy with our purchase, and we are enjoying our television again. :)
Contacted Simolio support, and they are promptly sending another headset. Excellent.
The headset that worked was actually quite good. Decent sound, if a little uncomfortable in the ear. Different tips will sort that.
Update..I ordered spare tips from Simolio, and the larger ones fit just fine.