Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(2 star, Verified Purchases). See all 138 reviews
on January 10, 2012
I was so excited to order this game, having loved the original Simon as a child. I liked the idea of having a copycat game like the original plus 3 new games. Unfortunately, one key element was missing in this new game.....any type of challenge! Do you remember how the original Simon game would speed up as you progressed? This one just keeps the same slow pace....it's so frustrating! And the remaining 3 games are no challenge at all! Sorry to say that this game won't get much play time in our house.
on December 17, 2012
I got it as a gift for my 3 kids. 10,9, and 6 . The 10 year old tried to play with it, didn't really show any excitement, same goes with my 9 year old. I guess the old version is the best one. I also thought its going to be very similar to the old one. there are few different options of playing with this game and its very confusing to change from one game to another. At least that's what my 10 year old was saying.
on December 26, 2012
The instructions were not easy to follow. 3 out of 4 of the 'games' didn't work for us. Even with 2 adults trying diligently to follow the directions with an 8 year old, we were unable to make the game play as directed. very frustrated and disappointed.
on December 30, 2011
Our adult kids are big game players, but weren't thrilled with this toy. It wasn't easy to understand the directions, and just wasn't much fun. We returned it.
on February 21, 2015
Didn't work right
on September 13, 2012
They got this for Christmas. Played with it for one day, lost interest. Not exciting. And my kids range from 8-13.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.