Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
SIMPSON Cleaning MS60763-S 3000 PSI at 2.4 GPM Gas Pressure Washer Powered by KOHLER with OEM Axial Head Pump
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- CLEAN OR PREP SURFACES QUICKLY - With 3000 PSI of powerful water pressure available to you, washing away the most stubborn of dirt and grime becomes easy. Whether you are blasting away mildew on a wall or stripping old paint from exterior walls this SIMPSON pressure washer will get the job done
- SAFETY FEATURES FOR YOUR PROTECTION - Safety is at the forefront of this pressure washer's design with heavy-duty, welded steel frame construction providing a secure base for your washer. To prevent the spray gun trigger being accidentally pulled there is a safety lock-out to protect you and those around you. The thermal relief system will assist in preventing risk of overheating
- LONG LIFE LOW MAINTENANCE PUMP - The highly efficient axial cam pump is capable of delivering 2.4 gallons of water per minute removing the toughest of substances from walls, tiles, concrete and wooden decking. It is maintenance free and precision engineered to deliver top cleaning performance whenever you need it
- EASY TO SET UP AND GET STARTED - You don't need an engineering degree to get started with your user friendly SIMPSON pressure washer. Using the quick start guide you will have your washer ready to operate in minutes. After assembly, turn on the water, start the engine and in no time you'll be spraying that dirt away
- USER-FRIENDLY NOZZLE, GUN AND HOSE - Operating the spray gun is as simple as pulling the trigger. With five different nozzle tips, you can choose the correct spray pattern or pressure for each job. The non-marring, kink and abrasion resistant hose makes spraying even easier. When finished, the wand, hose and nozzles all fit in the washer's convenient onboard accessory storage
- WARRANTY DETAILS: ENGINE - 2 Year Limited Consumer Warranty | PUMP - 1 Year Limited Warranty | FRAME - 5 Year Limited Warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Manufacturer
Designed, engineered and manufactured with the purpose of removing dirt, filth and grime
Kohler RH265 OHV Engine
Backed by a 2 Year Warranty
- Durable 196cc overhead valve design starts easily, runs smoothly
- Features user-friendly Accu-Fill and Easy-Pull technologies
- Cast iron cylinder liner for durability
- Meets EPA and CARB emission standards
SIMPSON MegaShot 3000 PSI 2.4 GPM
Gas Pressure Washer Powered by Kohler Engine
MFG Model #: MS60763-S
- Especially created for the home and shop, the SIMPSON MegaShot Series is perfect for the 'Do-it-Yourselfer' looking for maximum performance with minimal investment.
- Simple to use and great for cleaning decks, patios, house siding, outdoor furniture, and prepping home exteriors for painting.
- Compact design is lightweight and small enough to be easily transported by one person.
|SIMPSON MSH3125-S||SIMPSON PS3835-S||SIMPSON PS4240-S|
|Water Pressure||3100 PSI||3200 PSI||4200 PSI|
|Flow Rate||2.5 GPM||2.8 GPM||4.0 GPM|
|Engine Type||Honda GC190 engine||Honda GX200 comercial series engine with oil alert||HONDA GX390 Commercial Series Engine|
|Frame||Welded Steel||Welded Steel||Welded Steel|
|Unit Weight||74 pounds||85 pounds||141 pounds|
|Item Dimensions||23 x 18 x 33 inches|
|Item Weight||63 pounds|
|Manufacturer Part Number||MS60763S|
|Manufacturer Warranty Description||90 days|
|Shipping Weight||66 pounds|
Compare to similar items
This item SIMPSON Cleaning MS60763-S 3000 PSI at 2.4 GPM Gas Pressure Washer Powered by KOHLER with OEM Axial Head Pump
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||18 x 33 x 23 in||21 x 34.75 x 23.25 in||13.5 x 15.6 x 33.9 in||21 x 21 x 40 in|
|Item Weight||63 lbs||65 lbs||31 lbs||67 lbs|
Easily Clean Away Dirt, Grime and Mildew with The Powerful Simpson MS60763-S Pressure Washer Awesome Cleaning Power • Pump generates 3000 PSI of water pressure • 2.4 gallons per minute to blast away dirt • Dislodge tough, ground-in grime and residue Multiple Home and Commercial Uses • Use for cleaning surfaces like wooden decks, metal and concrete • Cleans cars, SUVs, caravans and motor homes • Powerful enough to remove paint from external walls Easy Set-Up and Operation Quick start guide and user manual provided Easy to assemble with no tools required Up and running within minutes Simply Point and Spray Ergonomically designed spray wand for comfort and control Non-marring, kink and abrasion resistant 5 spray nozzles included for multiple job types On-board accessory storage for easy access Your Safety In Mind Solid steel construction for maximum strength Safety protection to prevent overheating of pump Trigger lock to prevent accidental spray activation
Top Customer Reviews
UPDATE: Several months later this thing still starts on the first pull and works harder than me.
The plethora of ethanol warnings plastered on the sprayer are kind of amusing, but effective. I purchase the ethanol-free gas from our local station for my tools to avoid whatever the problem is there.