Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Asurion Home Improvement Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
SIMPSON Cleaning MS60763-S 3100 PSI at 2.4 GPM Gas Pressure Washer Powered by KOHLER with OEM Axial Head Pump
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- CLEAN OR PREP SURFACES QUICKLY - With 3100 PSI of powerful water pressure available to you, washing away the most stubborn of dirt and grime becomes easy. Whether you are blasting away mildew on a wall or stripping old paint from exterior walls this SIMPSON pressure washer will get the job done
- SAFETY FEATURES FOR YOUR PROTECTION - Safety is at the forefront of this pressure washer's design with heavy-duty, welded steel frame construction providing a secure base for your washer. To prevent the spray gun trigger being accidentally pulled there is a safety lock-out to protect you and those around you. The thermal relief system will assist in preventing risk of overheating
- LONG LIFE LOW MAINTENANCE PUMP - The highly efficient axial cam pump is capable of delivering 2.4 gallons of water per minute removing the toughest of substances from walls, tiles, concrete and wooden decking. It is maintenance free and precision engineered to deliver top cleaning performance whenever you need it
- EASY TO SET UP AND GET STARTED - You don't need an engineering degree to get started with your user-friendly SIMPSON pressure washer. Using the quick start guide you will have your washer ready to operate in minutes. After assembly, turn on the water, start the engine and in no time you'll be spraying that dirt away
- USER-FRIENDLY NOZZLE, GUN AND HOSE - Operating the spray gun is as simple as pulling the trigger. With five different nozzle tips, you can choose the correct spray pattern or pressure for each job. The non-marring, kink and abrasion resistant hose makes spraying even easier. When finished, the wand, hose and nozzles all fit in the washer's convenient onboard accessory storage
- WARRANTY DETAILS: ENGINE - 2 Year Limited Consumer Warranty | PUMP - 1 Year Limited Warranty | FRAME - 5 Year Limited Warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Kohler RH265 OHV Engine
Backed by a 2 Year Warranty
- Durable 196cc overhead valve design starts easily, runs smoothly
- Features user-friendly Accu-Fill and Easy-Pull technologies
- Cast iron cylinder liner for durability
- Meets EPA and Carb emission standards
SIMPSON Cleaning MS60763-S 3100 PSI at 2.4 GPM Gas Pressure Washer
Gas Pressure Washer Powered by Kohler Engine.
- Especially created for the home and shop, the SIMPSON MegaShot Series is perfect for the 'Do-it-Yourselfer' looking for maximum performance with minimal investment
- Simple to use and great for cleaning decks, patios, house siding, outdoor furniture, and prepping home exteriors for painting
- Compact design is lightweight and small enough to be easily transported by one person
Maintenance-free OEM Technologies axial cam pump.
5 Quick connect nozzle tips: 0°, 15°, 25°, 40° and Soap.
MorFlex Hose 1/4" x 25' is non-marring, kink and abrasion resistant and equipped with threaded M22 connection.
12" Never-flat wheels.
Compare with similar items
SIMPSON Cleaning MSH3125-S 3200 PSI at 2.5 GPM Gas Pressure Washer Powered by HONDA with OEM Technologies Axial Cam Pump
Excell EPW2123100 3100 PSI 2.8 GPM Cold Water 212CC Gas Powered Pressure Washer
WEN PW31 3100 PSI Gas Pressure Washer, 208 cc
PowerBoss Gas Pressure Washer 3100 PSI, 2.7 GPM Powered by HONDA GC190 Engine with 25’ High Pressure Hose, 4 Nozzles & Detergent Tank
STANLEY FATMAX SXPW3425 3400 PSI @ 2.5 GPM Gas Pressure Washer Powered by STANLEY (49-State)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||18 x 33 x 23 in||21 x 34.75 x 23.25 in||17 x 23 x 24 in||21 x 21 x 40 in||22.5 x 24 x 20.5 in||20.25 x 25.62 x 25 in|
|Item Weight||63 lbs||65 lbs||76 lbs||67 lbs||62 lbs||72 lbs|
|Power Source||Gasoline||Gasoline||gas powered||gas-powered||gas-powered||gas-powered|
Easily Clean Away Dirt, Grime and Mildew with The Powerful Simpson MS60763-S Pressure Washer
Awesome Cleaning Power
• Pump generates 3100 PSI of water pressure
• 2.4 gallons per minute to blast away dirt
• Dislodge tough, ground-in grime and residue
Multiple Home and Commercial Uses
• Use for cleaning surfaces like wooden decks, metal and concrete
• Cleans cars, SUVs, caravans and motor homes
• Powerful enough to remove paint from external walls
Easy Set-Up and Operation
Quick start guide and user manual provided
Easy to assemble with no tools required
Up and running within minutes
Simply Point and Spray
Ergonomically designed spray wand for comfort and control
Non-marring, kink and abrasion resistant
5 spray nozzles included for multiple job types
On-board accessory storage for easy access
Your Safety In Mind
Solid steel construction for maximum strength
Safety protection to prevent overheating of pump
Trigger lock to prevent accidental spray activation
Note: Installation instruction is on page 8 to 15 and Troubleshooting guide is on page 20 of User Guide found under Technical Specification.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The plethora of ethanol warnings plastered on the sprayer are kind of amusing, but effective. I purchase the ethanol-free gas from our local station for my tools to avoid whatever the problem is there.
This pressure washer is great, it runs like a charm and is easy to drag around. Just this past weekend I used it to clean my back patio pavers. It took me about 2 1/2hrs, but the results made it all worth it. Before this washer I had a 3000 PSI husky washer that i used to wash everything... Driveways, pavers, stucco walls, PVC fences. It ran great but just recently failed on me with an internal motor issue. I decided to jump on this Simpson's Pressure Washer and give it a try. So far I really love this pressure washer, it performs very well compared to my Husky. Something great about this pressure washer is the location of the High Pressure Pump, if and when it needs to be replaced Simpson made it very easy to locate and remove. For the price I would definitely recommend this washer.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX??
Inside the box you will find:
Pressure Washer Gun
Stainless Steel Wand
Motor, Pump and Wheels already assembled on the frame
1 Bottle of 4 Stroke Oil
5 Attachments, 0*, 15*, 25*, 45*, and Soap
25 Ft High Pressure Hose
I was able to assemble all that was necessary too and get out pressure washing in about 5-10 minutes.
Light-duty pressure washers are rated below 2000 PSI. They work best for cleaning patio furniture and siding as well as cars, trucks and boats. They can also handle sidewalks, driveways, patios, fences and decks.
Medium-duty pressure washers generate between 2000 and 2800 PSI. They handle the same cleaning projects as light-duty models, but are best for siding, fences, decks and patios.
Heavy-duty pressure washers put out between 2900 and 3300 PSI. These pressure washers work well for many cleaning jobs, including small areas like sidewalks, large areas like driveways, and jobs such as second-story cleaning. They can also help you prepare surfaces for paint.
Extra heavy-duty or professional-duty pressure washers offer 3300 PSI and up. These models handle many of the jobs of other machines, but add more power for paint prep.
Makes a job Easy
Wheels are Hard Rubber, No Air Required
Location on High Pressure Pump, Easy to access.
Location of the exhaust - Easy to burn hand when pull starting.