Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Asurion Home Improvement Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
SIMPSON Cleaning MSH3125-S 3200 PSI at 2.5 GPM Gas Pressure Washer Powered by HONDA with OEM Technologies Axial Cam Pump
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- GAIN CLEANING POWER IN YOUR HANDS: If you are looking for a powerful pressure washer with minimal investment that will accommodate even the most demanding cleaning needs, then we have got you covered. Meet the SIMPSON MSH3125 gas pressure washer powered by HONDA. At 3200 PSI at 2.5 GPM, this easy to use power washer will eliminate dirt, grime or even mildew from any hard to remove spot or area!
- KINK & ABRASION RESISTANT HOSE: Forget all those messy and easily destroyed water hoses. Invest in our flexible, lightweight, 1/4-Inch x 25-Foot MorFlex high pressure hose. MorFlex hoses are non-marring, kink and abrasion resistant which means this pressure washer hose can withstand some heavy-duty use. The M22 connectors will ensure a secure and safe fit.
- SELECT THE CORRECT NOZZLE TIPS FOR YOUR CLEANING NEEDS: Do not compromise with anything less than perfection when it comes to your gas pressure washer. Now with a gas-powered SIMPSON pressure washer you are the boss of water pressure! Choose among 5 different nozzle tips (0°, 15°, 25°, 40°) depending on the surface you are cleaning.
- BECAUSE YOUR SAFETY COMES FIRST: We have meticulously designed this gas pressure washer, the MSH3125-S, with your best interest at heart. That is why this professional spray gun bears a safety lock-out. The pressure washer is made from heavy gauge frame components, welded steel construction and has 10'' pneumatic tires.
- CLEAR SURFACES & FLOORS IN SECONDS: Thanks to its powerful HONDA GC190 engine, this gas pressure washer will quickly eliminate the mess on any cleaning surface! Perfect for all floors either wooden, tiled or marble, windows, garden fences, decks, furniture, patio, prepping home exteriors for painting, rooftops and so many other uses for you to discover.
- WARRANTY DETAILS: ENGINE - 2 Year Limited Consumer Warranty | PUMP - 1 Year Limited Warranty | FRAME - 5 Year Limited Warranty
- IMPORTANT: Please note that all of our pressure washers are 100% functionally tested in the factory and may contain minimum residual fuel or fuel odor. While the oil and gas are removed from the pressure washer engine after the testing is completed, it is normal for a small amount of residual oil to be left in the engine.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Best Selling Gas Pressure Washer
- 3200 PSI @ 2.5 GPM
- HONDA GC190 engine
- Maintenance-free OEM Technologies™ axial cam pump
- Ergonomic spray gun designed for comfort and control
- 5 Quick connect nozzle tips: 0°, 15°, 25°, 40° and Soap
SIMPSON Cleaning MSH3125-S 3200 PSI at 2.5 GPM Gas Pressure Washer
Powered by HONDA with OEM Technologies Axial Cam Pump
- Especially created for the home and shop, the SIMPSON MegaShot Series is perfect for the 'Do-it-Yourselfer' looking for maximum performance with minimal investment
- Simple to use and great for cleaning decks, patios, house siding, outdoor furniture, and prepping home exteriors for painting
- Compact design is lightweight and small enough to be easily transported by one person
Maintenance-free OEM Technologies axial cam pump.
Now with a gas-powered SIMPSON pressure washer you are the boss of water pressure! Choose among 5 different nozzle tips (0°, 15°, 25°, 40°) depending on the surface you are cleaning.
MorFlex Hose 1/4″ x 25′ is non-marring, kink and abrasion resistant and is equipped wtih threaded M22 connection.
The pressure washer is made from heavy gauge frame components, welded steel construction and has 10'' pneumatic tires.
Compare with similar items
Sun Joe SPX3000 Pressure Joe 2030 PSI 1.76 GPM 14.5-Amp Electric Pressure Washer
Generac SpeedWash 7122 3200 PSI 2.7 GPM 196cc Gas Powered Pressure Washer System with Attachments
Excell EPW2123100 3100 PSI 2.8 GPM Cold Water 212CC Gas Powered Pressure Washer
Generac 7019 OneWash 3,100 PSI, 2.4 GPM, Gas Powered Pressure Washer and PowerDial Gun
SIMPSON Cleaning MS60763-S 3100 PSI at 2.4 GPM Gas Pressure Washer Powered by KOHLER with OEM Axial Head Pump
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||21 x 34.75 x 23.25 in||13.5 x 15.6 x 33.9 in||18.9 x 24.2 x 35.5 in||17 x 23 x 24 in||18.9 x 24.2 x 35.5 in||18 x 33 x 23 in|
|Item Weight||65 lbs||31 lbs||62 lbs||76 lbs||57 lbs||63 lbs|
|Power Source||Gasoline||corded-electric||gas-powered||gas powered||gas powered||Gasoline|
Cleaning has Never Been So Easy!
Need a gas pressure washer that is both durable yet lightweight?
We have designed one of the greatest gas pressure washers for you!
Clean your Home exterior, patio & decks faster with a SIMPSON gas pressure washer!
Keep your home looking great all year round with the MSH3125-S pressure washer. Clean faster than you would with your garden hose alone.
A powerful Honda engine provides reliability to complete your cleaning task! The ergonomic spray gun with safety lockout is designed to provide comfort and control.
Eliminate grime and dirt, remove gum or tough stains and clean debris from rooftops with this MegaShot pressure washer from SIMPSON. Its lightweight and compact construction allows easy and hassle free transportation!
What sets a MegaShot MSH3125-S Apart:
What are you waiting for? Get yours today while supplies last!
Click Add To Cart Now!
IMPORTANT: Please note that all of our pressure washers are 100% functionally tested in the factory and may contain minimum residual fuel or fuel odor. This is a new machine and a gas odor is normal and expected. While the oil and gas are removed from the pressure washer engine after the testing is completed, it is normal for a small amount of residual oil to be left in the engine. From time to time during transit to your home, this pressure washer carton may have been inverted. In such cases, this could cause trace amounts of oil to spill out onto the machine. Simply wipe off this oily residue with a rag and dispose of properly.
As with any gasoline-powered equipment, upon initial startup, the engine may smoke a bit excessively as the oil residue is burned away. This will clear up in a matter of seconds. If you have any concerns or experience a large amount of residue, please contact us for further assistance. Simpson pressure washers are designed to provide years of service. Proper use, care, and maintenance of this machine will provide a significant return on your investment.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The short of it is the unit’s easy to setup and use, starts easy (really, it’s just one pull) and has great cleaning power. The container of engine oil provided with the unit is just the right size, pour it all in the crank case, add gas to the large fuel tank and you’re ready to go. The Honda engine has tons for power and the unit is a blast (pun intended) to use. I’ve already used it to clean my patio, the eaves and house siding. I also purchased a soap lance to use while washing my cars which worked great. My wife was a bit skeptical when I told her I was buying a power washer but after seeing the result with the patio and eaves she’s sold.
Definitely 5 stars, if you want to know why read on…
I shopped around beforehand and looked a multiple brands, size units and features before deciding on this model. Boy, am I glad I did.
If you plan to do any heavy cleaning of decks or prepping a house for painting stay away from the electric units or lower (2000) PSI gas units, you’ll want the 3000+ PSI this size engine puts out.
I would also like to note that I read the reviews for this unit and saw a lot of complaints about poor customer service. I figured I’d take the chance since I was purchasing through Amazon and if there was a problem with the unit when received Amazon is good about accepting returns. When I received my washer the plastic spray wand was broken. The unit had shifted in the box and the front bumper on the unit pushed against the wand cracking it and breaking a chunk out of the handle. I called Simpsons customer service the next day and a nice lady took my name and confirmed the model and serial number on my unit and then shipped me a replacement spray wand. The whole ordeal took about 5 minutes, done.
While trying to decide on a power washer I went to two of the big chain hardware stores and looked at power washers they had on hand. I was looking at the craftsmanship, features and materials the various units were made from.
1) One of the first things that attracted me to this unit was the Honda engine. Honda is well known for their small engine reliability. I love Honda engines; my car, motorcycle, lawn mower are all Honda.
2) All the other high PSI units costing about the same as this unit had plastic bumpers and plastic hose and spray wand mounts. They were pretty colors and looked nice but almost all the display models had their plastic spray wand mounts broken off. Obviously no plastic parts was top of my list. This Simpson unit is all heavy gauge metal that will hold up to abuse.
3) The units with vertical crank shaft engines had the water pump mounted underneath. This made the units taller, less stable, and made it difficult to reach down and connect hoses. This Simpson unit has a horizontal engine shaft with the pump mounted in the rear where it’s easy to get at.
4) Another big plus is that the metal frame on this unit completely surrounds the engine and pump housing protecting them from accidental damage. Units with the pumps on the bottom are susceptible to being damaged when pulling them up stairs or across rough terrain.
5) One unit I looked at had the muffler mounted next to the hose storage and water pump. There were numerous complaints in the review section about melted hoses. This Simpson unit has the hose storage and pump in the back and the muffler up front. The muffler also has a head shield around it. Definitely no problem there.
6) The majority of units I saw had aluminum pump heads. This unit, like the larger more expensive units, has a brass pump head which will hold up much better than the aluminum units. A harder metal means no soft threads to strip and brass, unlike aluminum does not oxidize.
I've had the MSH3125-S long enough to put about five hours on it, and I've used it on wood decking, stone walkways, painted steel, painted wood siding, painted steel siding, plastic window trim, and concrete. One of the reasons I picked it was because it has 10" pneumatic tires, and my property is "challenging" for anything less. Although they might be fine on a nice, paved driveway or regular urban or suburban property, the brands with solid plastic tires and lightweight frames wouldn't last long here. The frame the Simpson is built on looks very sturdy, balances the Honda engine very well, and is very easy to pull across difficult terrain, including gravel drives, uneven stepping stones, and dirt paths. It has a solid, 5/8" axle that will make replacing the wheels/tires easy when the time comes. I read that some users felt the handle is too low; I didn't find that to be a problem, but instead of pushing the machine, I walk beside it and pull it along with one hand. That works much better. The handle is at the right height and the tires manage the bumps and ridges much better than if I were to try to push it.
Simpson seems to have solved the problem with the spray nozzles vibrating out of the holder on the machine. That hasn't happened to me.
Draining the oil isn't a problem if you use the correct drain plug. The important thing to realize is that there are two drain plugs on the Honda GC190, one on the same side as the oil fill (don't use that one!), and one on the opposite side on the fuel tank- and air cleaner-side of the engine. It's the latter that Simpson intends for you to use, and they've provided a cut-out in the mounting plate to drain the oil into a pan placed beneath the machine. You can make oil changes even more convenient. I recommend getting a Drainzit HON1012 12mm Oil Changing Aid for Honda GX240, GX270, GX340, GX390, GC160 (it also fits the GC 190) to replace the drain plug before you add the oil to the engine the first time. You can route the hose inside the frame (see photo) and drain the oil right into a container placed in front of the machine.
I found myself using the 15-degree spray nozzle--which most of the other brands of pressure washer I considered don't include--more than any other size. It was the best size to clean the moss off my stone walkway and concrete. The 25-degree wasn't powerful enough, and the 0-degree was too powerful and too narrow to be fast.
I didn't find the lack of a detergent tank to be a drawback, but a plus. For one thing, most detergent tanks are too small to really be much help. This pressure washer, like most, uses one gallon of detergent for every seven gallons of water. The detergent tanks on most pressure washers aren't large enough to last very long. They also must be emptied at the end of the season and cleaned, which wastes some detergent, makes a mess, and is yet another maintenance job. With the MSH-3125-S, I can use a much larger container, or just use the container the detergent came in. However, the bottom line for me is that I don't even need detergent. The MSH3125-S is powerful enough that it performed all the cleaning jobs I needed with water alone.
The high-pressure hose the Simpson comes with appears to be very well-made and I didn't have any problem with it kinking. I'm sure you could make it kink if you pulled hard enough on a loop (which you aren't supposed to do with a high-pressure hose, anyway), but if you lay the hose out before you start work like you're supposed to, it works very well. The slippery cover means it's easy to pull behind you and easy to rinse off when you're done.
Another nice thing is that the Simpson comes already assembled. Other than the typical set-up tasks like oil, fuel, etc. pretty much all you need to do is turn the handle around and check the tires' air pressure.
Finally, I like the fact that the Simpson is compatible with a variety of aftermarket accessories, and that original parts for it are easily available here on Amazon and at your local big-box hardware store.
If you need a sturdy, reliable, powerful pressure washer, especially if you live on a rural property, don't hesitate to buy the Simpson MSH3125-S.