Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
SIMPSON Cleaning MSH3125-S 3100 PSI at 2.5 GPM Gas Pressure Washer Powered by HONDA with OEM Technologies Axial Cam Pump
|You Save:||$20.00 (5%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- GAIN CLEANING POWER IN YOUR HANDS: If you are looking for a powerful pressure washer with minimal investment that will accommodate even the most demanding cleaning needs, then we have got you covered. Meet the SIMPSON MSH3125 gas pressure washer powered by HONDA. At 3100 PSI at 2.5 GPM, this easy to use power washer will eliminate dirt, grime or even mildew from any hard to remove spot or area!
- KINK & ABRASION RESISTANT HOSE: Forget all those messy and easily destroyed water hoses. Invest in our flexible, lightweight, 1/4-Inch x 25-Foot MorFlex high pressure hose. MorFlex hoses are non-marring, kink and abrasion resistant which means this pressure washer hose can withstand some heavy-duty use. The M22 connectors will ensure a secure and safe fit.
- SELECT THE CORRECT NOZZLE TIPS FOR YOUR CLEANING NEEDS: Do not compromise with anything less than perfection when it comes to your gas pressure washer. Now with a gas-powered SIMPSON pressure washer you are the boss of water pressure! Choose among 5 different nozzle tips (0°, 15°, 25°, 40°) depending on the surface you are cleaning.
- BECAUSE YOUR SAFETY COMES FIRST: We have meticulously designed this gas pressure washer, the MSH3125-S, with your best interest at heart. That is why this professional spray gun bears a safety lock-out. The pressure washer is made from heavy gauge frame components, welded steel construction and has 10'' pneumatic tires.
- CLEAR SURFACES & FLOORS IN SECONDS: Thanks to its powerful HONDA GC190 engine, this gas pressure washer will quickly eliminate the mess on any cleaning surface! Perfect for all floors either wooden, tiled or marble, windows, garden fences, decks, furniture, patio, prepping home exteriors for painting, rooftops and so many other uses for you to discover.
- WARRANTY DETAILS: ENGINE - 2 Year Limited Consumer Warranty | PUMP - 1 Year Limited Warranty | FRAME - 5 Year Limited Warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Designed, engineered and manufactured with the purpose of removing dirt, filth and grime.
Honda GC190 OHC Engine
Backed by a 2 year warranty.
- Technologically advanced and easy to start
- Meets EPA and CARB emission standards
- Compact combustion chamber design reduces fuel consumption
- Highly efficient and reliable
MegaShot 3125-S Premium Residential Pressure Washer
Perfect for residential and commercial use
SIMPSON pressure washers are backyard heroes and job site champions.
- Especially created for the home and shop, the SIMPSON MegaShot Series is perfect for the 'Do-it-Yourselfer' looking for maximum performance with minimal investment
- Simple to use and great for cleaning decks, patios, house siding, outdoor furniture, and prepping home exteriors for painting
- Compact design is lightweight and small enough to be easily transported by one person
Premium Pneumatic Tires
10" Pneumatic tires for ease of mobility.
Pro-Style Spray Gun & Wand
5 pro-style quick connect nozzles for most any cleaning task.
OEM Technologies Axial Cam Pump
Includes a siphon tube for easy detergent application.
Morflex High Pressure Hose
1/4" x 25' hose is highly flexible, non-marring & kink and abrasion resistant.
|Simpson MSH3125-S||Simpson PS3228-S||Simpson MS60763-S||Stanley SXPW3124||Stanley SXPW2823||Stanley SXPW3425|
|Water Pressure||3100 PSI.||3200 PSI.||3000 PSI.||3100 PSI.||2800 PSI.||3400 PSI.|
|Flow Rate||2.5 GPM.||2.8 GPM.||2.4 GPM.||2.4 GPM.||2.3 GPM.||2.5 GPM.|
|Engine Mf.||Honda GC190 engine.||Honda GX200 comercial series engine with oil alert.||Kohler RH265 OHV commercial series engine.||196cc OHV engine.||Kohler XT775 engine with easy-pull.||208cc Stanley engine.|
|Frame||Welded Steel.||Welded Steel.||Welded Steel.||Welded Steel.||Welded Steel.||Welded Steel.|
|Unit Weight||74 lb.||85 lb.||61 lb.||75 lb.||70 lb.||71 lb.|
|Item Dimensions||23.25 x 21 x 34.75 inches|
|Item Weight||65 pounds|
|Manufacturer Part Number||MSH3125S|
|Manufacturer Warranty Description||1-Year limited warranty, 2-Year Honda Engine, 90-Days gun hose lance Nozzles|
|Shipping Weight||71.6 pounds|
Compare to similar items
This item SIMPSON Cleaning MSH3125-S 3100 PSI at 2.5 GPM Gas Pressure Washer Powered by HONDA with OEM Technologies Axial Cam Pump
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||21 x 34.75 x 23.25 in||13.5 x 15.6 x 33.9 in||18 x 33 x 23 in||15.5 x 16.5 x 23 in|
|Item Weight||65 lbs||31 lbs||63 lbs||31 lbs|
Cleaning has Never Been So Easy!
Need a gas pressure washer that is both durable yet lightweight?
We have designed one of the greatest gas pressure washers for you!
Clean your Home exterior, patio & decks faster with a SIMPSON gas pressure washer!
Keep your home looking great all year round with the MSH3125-S pressure washer. Clean faster than you would with your garden hose alone.
A powerful Honda engine provides reliability to complete your cleaning task! The ergonomic spray gun with safety lockout is designed to provide comfort and control.
Eliminate grime and dirt, remove gum or tough stains and clean debris from rooftops with this MegaShot pressure washer from SIMPSON. Its lightweight and compact construction allows easy and hassle free transportation!
What sets a MegaShot MSH3125-S Apart:
What are you waiting for? Get yours today while supplies last!
Click Add To Cart Now!
IMPORTANT: Please note that all of our pressure washers are 100% functionally tested in the factory and may contain minimum residual fuel or fuel odor. This is a new machine and a gas odor is normal and expected. While the oil and gas are removed from the pressure washer engine after the testing is completed, it is normal for a small amount of residual oil to be left in the engine. From time to time during transit to your home, this pressure washer carton may have been inverted. In such cases, this could cause trace amounts of oil to spill out onto the machine. Simply wipe off this oily residue with a rag and dispose of properly.
As with any gasoline-powered equipment, upon initial startup, the engine may smoke a bit excessively as the oil residue is burned away. This will clear up in a matter of seconds. If you have any concerns or experience a large amount of residue, please contact us for further assistance. Simpson pressure washers are designed to provide years of service. Proper use, care, and maintenance of this machine will provide a significant return on your investment.
Top Customer Reviews
The short of it is the unit’s easy to setup and use, starts easy (really, it’s just one pull) and has great cleaning power. The container of engine oil provided with the unit is just the right size, pour it all in the crank case, add gas to the large fuel tank and you’re ready to go. The Honda engine has tons for power and the unit is a blast (pun intended) to use. I’ve already used it to clean my patio, the eaves and house siding. I also purchased a soap lance to use while washing my cars which worked great. My wife was a bit skeptical when I told her I was buying a power washer but after seeing the result with the patio and eaves she’s sold.
Definitely 5 stars, if you want to know why read on…
I shopped around beforehand and looked a multiple brands, size units and features before deciding on this model. Boy, am I glad I did.
If you plan to do any heavy cleaning of decks or prepping a house for painting stay away from the electric units or lower (2000) PSI gas units, you’ll want the 3000+ PSI this size engine puts out.
I would also like to note that I read the reviews for this unit and saw a lot of complaints about poor customer service. I figured I’d take the chance since I was purchasing through Amazon and if there was a problem with the unit when received Amazon is good about accepting returns. When I received my washer the plastic spray wand was broken. The unit had shifted in the box and the front bumper on the unit pushed against the wand cracking it and breaking a chunk out of the handle. I called Simpsons customer service the next day and a nice lady took my name and confirmed the model and serial number on my unit and then shipped me a replacement spray wand. The whole ordeal took about 5 minutes, done.
While trying to decide on a power washer I went to two of the big chain hardware stores and looked at power washers they had on hand. I was looking at the craftsmanship, features and materials the various units were made from.
1) One of the first things that attracted me to this unit was the Honda engine. Honda is well known for their small engine reliability. I love Honda engines; my car, motorcycle, lawn mower are all Honda.
2) All the other high PSI units costing about the same as this unit had plastic bumpers and plastic hose and spray wand mounts. They were pretty colors and looked nice but almost all the display models had their plastic spray wand mounts broken off. Obviously no plastic parts was top of my list. This Simpson unit is all heavy gauge metal that will hold up to abuse.
3) The units with vertical crank shaft engines had the water pump mounted underneath. This made the units taller, less stable, and made it difficult to reach down and connect hoses. This Simpson unit has a horizontal engine shaft with the pump mounted in the rear where it’s easy to get at.
4) Another big plus is that the metal frame on this unit completely surrounds the engine and pump housing protecting them from accidental damage. Units with the pumps on the bottom are susceptible to being damaged when pulling them up stairs or across rough terrain.
5) One unit I looked at had the muffler mounted next to the hose storage and water pump. There were numerous complaints in the review section about melted hoses. This Simpson unit has the hose storage and pump in the back and the muffler up front. The muffler also has a head shield around it. Definitely no problem there.
6) The majority of units I saw had aluminum pump heads. This unit, like the larger more expensive units, has a brass pump head which will hold up much better than the aluminum units. A harder metal means no soft threads to strip and brass, unlike aluminum does not oxidize.
Everything was included in my package while other people were missing pieces.
Mine even included the engine oil. Also a tube for cleaning solutions.
It's very powerful that it peels paint off my wood deck. Engine is easy to start and purs not too loud.
The handlebar has slots to hold on to different spray type nozzles and it is very easy and quick to switch.
On a full tank of gas, it lasted me close to 3 hours with about 10 minute rest. So gas assumption is excellent.
If my review was in any way helpful please click the 'YES' button"
First, it was shipped without a hose!! Really??? No hose? How did they expect it to do anything except make a lot of noise without a hose? Upon discovering this I called Simpson to ask that they ship me a new hose and ended up speaking with a call center that was offshore. As is sometimes the case the customer service person was very difficult to understand. He promised to ship me the missing hose within two weeks after first I emailed a bunch of information and provided proof of purchase. I asked why 2 weeks, why not just ship the missing hose via overnight or two day express? Not possible I was told. OK... so what was I to do while sitting on my hands waiting two weeks for what should have been packed in the box? A little bit miffed, I sent off all of the information required figuring that there was not much more that I could do. Several hours later after being struck with one of those idea lightning bolts I decided to call Amazon Customer Service and was pleasantly surprised when they issued me an immediate credit so that I could purchase the missing hose locally with their apologies. This solution was far more satisfactory than waiting two weeks. Amazon, you rock!
Because I'm not the first reviewer who has received this pressure washer with missing parts I would suggest that one of the first things you do after opening the box is to inventory what is supposed to be there.
The second reason for not giving it a five-star rating is an actual design defect. The nozzle holders, the rubber thing that holds the five spray pattern nozzles is worthless. The inside diameter of the rubber grommets that is supposed to secure the nozzles is much too large to securely hold the nozzles. Shortly after starting the pressure washer all of the nozzles that you are not using fall and scatter to the ground. I now store the unused nozzles off the machine in a toolbox drawer. Not all that conveinient but it beats losing the nozzles altogether.
I'm tempted to call the manufacturer about this problem but I'm sure the guy in India or wherever he was could care less about my issue with my popping nozzle problem. I should note that I never did receive the missing hose from the manufacturer which was fine because Amazon, did the right thing, and made it possible for me to not have to play the waiting game.
Overall, with the exception of the two noted issues I am very happy with my purchase. The pressure washer itself delivers to my expectations and the outstanding Amazon Customer Service is just one of the reasons for my continued loyalty.
I was recently contacted by Simpson Customer Service regarding the poor design of the nozzle holder that allowed the nozzles to flop out onto the ground when the pressure washer was running as reported in my initial product review. They offered to send me a newly designed nozzle holder that should eliminate the issue. I'm happy to report that I received the new nozzle holder today via UPS and it now securely holds the nozzles in place. To their credit, they must be monitoring the Amazon Customer Reviews and wanted to help resolve the outstanding issue.