SIMPSON Cleaning PS3228-S 3200 PSI at 2.8 GPM Gas Pressure Washer Powered by HONDA with AAA Triplex Pump
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- GAIN CLEANING POWER IN YOUR HANDS: If you are looking for a powerful pressure washer with minimal investment that will accommodate even the most demanding cleaning needs, then we have got you covered. Meet the SIMPSON PS3228-S commercial series gas pressure washer powered by HONDA. At 3200 PSI at 2.8 GPM, this easy to use power washer will eliminate dirt, grime or even mildew from any hard to remove spot or area!
- KINK & ABRASION RESISTANT HOSE: Forget all those messy and easily destroyed water hoses. Invest in our flexible, lightweight, 5/16-Inch x 25-Foot MorFlex high pressure hose. MorFlex hoses are non-marring, kink and abrasion resistant which means this pressure washer hose can withstand some heavy-duty use. The M22 connectors will ensure a secure and safe fit.
- SELECT THE CORRECT NOZZLE TIPS FOR YOUR CLEANING NEEDS: Do not compromise with anything less than perfection when it comes to your gas power washer. Now with a gas-powered SIMPSON pressure washer you are the boss of water pressure! Choose among 5 different nozzle tips (0°, 15°, 25°, 40°) depending on the surface you are cleaning.
- BECAUSE YOUR SAFETY COMES FIRST: We have meticulously designed this gas pressure washer, the PS3228-S, with your best interest at heart. That is why this professional spray gun bears a safety lock-out. The pressure washer is made from heavy gauge frame components, welded steel construction and has 10'' pneumatic tires for easy maneuverability, regardless of the terrain.
- CLEAR SURFACES & FLOORS IN SECONDS: Thanks to its powerful HONDA GX200 OHV commercial series engine, this power washer will quickly eliminate the mess on any cleaning surface! Perfect for all floors either wooden, tiled or marble and windows. Easy and quick outdoor cleaning power for cement, decks, cement, brick, patios, garden fences, prepping exteriors for painting, rooftops, siding, driveways, outdoor furniture, cars, trucks, RVs, ATVs and more.
- WARRANTY DETAILS: ENGINE - 3 Year Limited Commercial Warranty | PUMP - 5 Year Limited Commercial Warranty | FRAME - 10 Year Limited Warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Designed, engineered and manufactured with the purpose of removing dirt, filth and grime.
Honda GX200 OHV engine
Backed by a 3-year warranty.
- Technologically advanced and easy to start
- Meets EPA and Carb emission standards
- Compact combustion chamber design reduces fuel consumption
- Highly efficient and reliable
Simpson PS3228-S PowerShot Pressure Washer
Perfect for residential and commercial use
Simpson pressure washers are backyard heroes and job site champions.
- Especially created for the home and shop, the Simpson PowerShot Series is perfect for the 'Do-it-Yourselfer' looking for maximum performance with minimal investment
- Simple to use and great for cleaning decks, patios, house siding, outdoor furniture, and prepping home exteriors for painting
- Compact design is lightweight and small enough to be easily transported by one person
Premium Pneumatic Tires
10" Pneumatic tires for ease of mobility.
Pro-style Spray Gun & Wand
5 pro-style quick connect nozzles for most any cleaning task.
AAA Industrial Triplex Pump
PowerBoost technology provides higher pressure at the nozzle.
Morflex High Pressure Hose
5/16" x 25' hose is highly flexible, non-marring & kink and abrasion resistant.
|Simpson MSH3125-S||Simpson ALH3228-S||Simpson PS3835||Simpson PS4240-S||Stanley SXPW2823||Stanley SXPW3425|
|Water Pressure||3100 PSI||3200 PSI||3800 PSI||4200 PSI||2800 PSI||3400 PSI|
|Flow Rate||2.5 GPM||2.8 GPM||3.5 GPM||4.0 GPM||2.3 GPM||2.5 GPM|
|Engine||Honda GCV190||Honda GX200||Honda GX270||Honda GX390||Kohler XT675 engine with easy-pull||208cc Stanley engine|
|Item Weight||65 pounds||73 pounds||130 pounds||141 pounds||70 pounds||71 pounds|
|Item Dimensions||25 x 20 x 34 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||60629|
|Shipping Weight||83.2 pounds|
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||CPO Outlets|
|Item Dimensions||20 x 34 x 25 in||21 x 34.75 x 23.25 in||16.5 x 14.4 x 33.5 in||18.9 x 24.2 x 35.5 in||18 x 33 x 23 in||21.5 x 34 x 22.5 in|
|Item Weight||—||65 lbs||32 lbs||57 lbs||63 lbs||67 lbs|
|Power Source||Gasoline||Gasoline||corded-electric||gas powered||Gasoline||gas-powered|
Clean any Home exterior, patio & decks faster with a SIMPSON gas pressure washer!
Keep any home looking great all year round with the PS3228-S power washer. Clean faster than you would with your garden hose alone.
A powerful Honda engine provides reliability to complete your cleaning task! Honda engines are paired with AAA industrial triplex plunger pumps, a brand with a history of over 40 years of innovation. AAA pumps are equipped with patent pending PowerBoost technology that provides higher pressure at the nozzle, resulting in greater impact and cleaning performance. The ergonomic spray gun with safety lockout is designed to provide comfort and control.
Eliminate grime and dirt, remove gum or tough stains and clean debris from rooftops with this PowerShot pressure washer from SIMPSON. Its durable, lightweight and compact construction allows easy and hassle free transportation! Perfect for contractors who specialize in deck cleaning, wood restoration, paint preparation, graffiti removal, and all other professional cleaning services.
What sets a PowerShot PS3228-S Apart:
- Premium quality gas pressure washer with a powerful HONDA engine
- Maintenance-free AAA industrial triplex plunger pump with PowerBoost technology
- Heavy duty pneumatic tires to allow mobility around any terrain
- 5 spray tips, durable spray gun, kink & abrasion resistant hose
- On-board storage for hose, spray gun/wand and nozzles
- Suggested cleaning applications: Home exteriors, Driveways & sidewalks, Decks & patios, Outdoor furniture, Paint prep, Fences, Cars, trucks & boats, Pools
What are you waiting for? Get yours today while supplies last!
Click Add To Cart Now!
IMPORTANT: Please note that all of our pressure washers are 100% functionally tested in the factory and may contain minimum residual fuel or fuel odor. This is a new machine and a gas odor is normal and expected. While the oil and gas are removed from the pressure washer engine after the testing is completed, it is normal for a small amount of residual oil to be left in the engine. From time to time during transit to your home, this pressure washer carton may have been inverted. In such cases, this could cause trace amounts of oil to spill out onto the machine. Simply wipe off this oily residue with a rag and dispose of properly.
As with any gasoline-powered equipment, upon initial startup, the engine may smoke a bit excessively as the oil residue is burned away. This will clear up in a matter of seconds. If you have any concerns or experience a large amount of residue, please contact us for further assistance. Simpson power washers are designed to provide years of service. Proper use, care, and maintenance of this machine will provide a significant return on your investment.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As far as the unit goes, I am very pleased. It was easy to set-up (read directions carefully, especially if this is your first gas pressure washer), and it started on the first pull. I also purchased an EZ Clean rotary surface cleaner (15") and this combination made quick work of my driveway and sidewalk. I would highly recommend getting one, it was a huge time saver and I was impressed with the results.
This unit is exactly what I was hoping it would be. It uses quality components, it has a simple layout (pro in mind), it's small and relatively light, and has more than enough power to do what I need.
Note, I have also ordered a 50' Simpson monster hose. The hose that comes with it is fine, I just wanted more reach, and with pressure washers, it is much safer to add reach with the pressure hose than simply buying a longer garden hose. Supply flow is critical to keeping the pump in one piece, and while you may have enough water pressure to supply this washer with a 50' hose, you probably don't have enough to overcome the reduced flow from an old 100' (or longer combo) hose. I didn't take any chances. My water supply is running through a 3/4" x 50' hose.
I would highly recommend this pressure cleaner.
Also had a hard time on the initial start up. 10-15 pulls. Mainly getting throttle and choke right and then the rate of opening both. Stalled it twice. Also, need to have trigger squeezed while starting to prevent back pressure.
Will wait on the backfiring as others have reported this goes away. Fixed the nozzle storage issue with GM plastic door retainers inserted into bottom of nozzle making it bigger than the hole.
Second use this weekend. See if starting is any easier. Definitely no the B&S 2 pull guarantee, which has worked for me on new trimmer.
I was stupid enough to put my hand on the muffler on top after I shut it off and that didn't feel too good but it was my fault as it is clearly marked with a picture on it. Its right next to the gas cap so watch out for it.
Otherwise, it is a great PW and I highly recommend getting a better one like this and spending the extra money.