Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
SIMPSON Cleaning PS3228-S 3200 PSI at 2.8 GPM Gas Pressure Washer Powered by HONDA with AAA Triplex Pump
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- GAIN CLEANING POWER IN YOUR HANDS: If you are looking for a powerful pressure washer with minimal investment that will accommodate even the most demanding cleaning needs, then we have got you covered. Meet the SIMPSON PS3228-S commercial series gas pressure washer powered by HONDA. At 3200 PSI at 2.8 GPM, this easy to use power washer will eliminate dirt, grime or even mildew from any hard to remove spot or area!
- KINK & ABRASION RESISTANT HOSE: Forget all those messy and easily destroyed water hoses. Invest in our flexible, lightweight, 5/16-Inch x 25-Foot MorFlex high pressure hose. MorFlex hoses are non-marring, kink and abrasion resistant which means this pressure washer hose can withstand some heavy-duty use. The M22 connectors will ensure a secure and safe fit.
- SELECT THE CORRECT NOZZLE TIPS FOR YOUR CLEANING NEEDS: Do not compromise with anything less than perfection when it comes to your gas power washer. Now with a gas-powered SIMPSON pressure washer you are the boss of water pressure! Choose among 5 different nozzle tips (0°, 15°, 25°, 40°) depending on the surface you are cleaning.
- BECAUSE YOUR SAFETY COMES FIRST: We have meticulously designed this gas pressure washer, the PS3228-S, with your best interest at heart. That is why this professional spray gun bears a safety lock-out. The pressure washer is made from heavy gauge frame components, welded steel construction and has 10'' pneumatic tires for easy maneuverability, regardless of the terrain.
- CLEAR SURFACES & FLOORS IN SECONDS: Thanks to its powerful HONDA GX200 OHV commercial series engine, this power washer will quickly eliminate the mess on any cleaning surface! Perfect for all floors either wooden, tiled or marble and windows. Easy and quick outdoor cleaning power for cement, decks, cement, brick, patios, garden fences, prepping exteriors for painting, rooftops, siding, driveways, outdoor furniture, cars, trucks, RVs, ATVs and more.
- WARRANTY DETAILS: ENGINE - 3 Year Limited Commercial Warranty | PUMP - 5 Year Limited Commercial Warranty | FRAME - 10 Year Limited Warranty
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
Designed, engineered and manufactured with the purpose of removing dirt, filth and grime.
Honda GX200 OHV engine
Backed by a 3-year warranty.
- Technologically advanced and easy to start
- Meets EPA and Carb emission standards
- Compact combustion chamber design reduces fuel consumption
- Highly efficient and reliable
Simpson PS3228-S PowerShot Pressure Washer
Perfect for residential and commercial use
Simpson pressure washers are backyard heroes and job site champions.
- Especially created for the home and shop, the Simpson PowerShot Series is perfect for the 'Do-it-Yourselfer' looking for maximum performance with minimal investment
- Simple to use and great for cleaning decks, patios, house siding, outdoor furniture, and prepping home exteriors for painting
- Compact design is lightweight and small enough to be easily transported by one person
Premium Pneumatic Tires
10" Pneumatic tires for ease of mobility.
Pro-style Spray Gun & Wand
5 pro-style quick connect nozzles for most any cleaning task.
AAA Industrial Triplex Pump
PowerBoost technology provides higher pressure at the nozzle.
Morflex High Pressure Hose
5/16" x 25' hose is highly flexible, non-marring & kink and abrasion resistant.
|Simpson MSH3125-S||Simpson ALH3228-S||Simpson PS3835||Simpson PS4240-S||Stanley SXPW2823||Stanley SXPW3425|
|Water Pressure||3100 PSI||3200 PSI||3800 PSI||4200 PSI||2800 PSI||3400 PSI|
|Flow Rate||2.5 GPM||2.8 GPM||3.5 GPM||4.0 GPM||2.3 GPM||2.5 GPM|
|Engine||Honda GCV190||Honda GX200||Honda GX270||Honda GX390||Kohler XT675 engine with easy-pull||208cc Stanley engine|
|Item Weight||65 pounds||73 pounds||130 pounds||141 pounds||70 pounds||71 pounds|
|Item Dimensions||25 x 20 x 34 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||60629|
|Shipping Weight||83.2 pounds|
Clean any Home exterior, patio & decks faster with a SIMPSON gas pressure washer!
Keep any home looking great all year round with the PS3228-S power washer. Clean faster than you would with your garden hose alone.
A powerful Honda engine provides reliability to complete your cleaning task! Honda engines are paired with AAA industrial triplex plunger pumps, a brand with a history of over 40 years of innovation. AAA pumps are equipped with patent pending PowerBoost technology that provides higher pressure at the nozzle, resulting in greater impact and cleaning performance. The ergonomic spray gun with safety lockout is designed to provide comfort and control.
Eliminate grime and dirt, remove gum or tough stains and clean debris from rooftops with this PowerShot pressure washer from SIMPSON. Its durable, lightweight and compact construction allows easy and hassle free transportation! Perfect for contractors who specialize in deck cleaning, wood restoration, paint preparation, graffiti removal, and all other professional cleaning services.
What sets a PowerShot PS3228-S Apart:
- Premium quality gas pressure washer with a powerful HONDA engine
- Maintenance-free AAA industrial triplex plunger pump with PowerBoost technology
- Heavy duty pneumatic tires to allow mobility around any terrain
- 5 spray tips, durable spray gun, kink & abrasion resistant hose
- On-board storage for hose, spray gun/wand and nozzles
- Suggested cleaning applications: Home exteriors, Driveways & sidewalks, Decks & patios, Outdoor furniture, Paint prep, Fences, Cars, trucks & boats, Pools
What are you waiting for? Get yours today while supplies last!
Click Add To Cart Now!
IMPORTANT: Please note that all of our pressure washers are 100% functionally tested in the factory and may contain minimum residual fuel or fuel odor. This is a new machine and a gas odor is normal and expected. While the oil and gas are removed from the pressure washer engine after the testing is completed, it is normal for a small amount of residual oil to be left in the engine. From time to time during transit to your home, this pressure washer carton may have been inverted. In such cases, this could cause trace amounts of oil to spill out onto the machine. Simply wipe off this oily residue with a rag and dispose of properly.
As with any gasoline-powered equipment, upon initial startup, the engine may smoke a bit excessively as the oil residue is burned away. This will clear up in a matter of seconds. If you have any concerns or experience a large amount of residue, please contact us for further assistance. Simpson power washers are designed to provide years of service. Proper use, care, and maintenance of this machine will provide a significant return on your investment.
Top customer reviews
Wanted the commercial grade Honda motor but wasn't to impressed with its starting, was no better then others. After I put in an E3 spark plug, it's a whole new animal, starts very first pull, stays running long enough (barely) to turn off choke before it dies, so it's true one pull start, as long as your read to turn choke off right away, that's the biggest thing for me with bad back and legs.
The only things I'd like is a longer hose, 25' runs out quickly, also I wish it didn't jump/move every time the pressure increases (when you let off trigger and pressure builds in hose, machine likes to turn 15deg.) so it ends up all over on a clean concrete flat surface.
Compared to the quality of the triPlex pump and GX engine, this can't be beat, if I wasn't compensated so well by Amazon I'd also take away a star due to the terrible packing done on these fine machines. It also really sips gas if you ask me, uses less then the Subaru that I got rid of due to its starting, just was a bear, night and day compared to the Honda. Use the Briggs & Stratton pressure washer can of conditioner for storage, works awesome, takes seconds, also use some type of ethanol treatment. Your SimpSon will last years.
Update 6/1/15'. To date it has proven flawless, added quick connectors to water inlet and gun to aid in ease of operation, now I just leave side hose charged. (Buy quality metal connectors and not cheap plastic adapters in case you run over with vehicle, plus the better ones don't leak like lesser plastic ones do)
It starts first pull for me, which is important for me because of injuries, you have to be quick to adjust choke for about 5 seconds then turn off to keep running, but once you get the hang of this and remember it's great one pull one start. Remember all PW's don't like to be idled while running, your not cooking the oumo with fresh water, that's where the temperature pressure valve comes in to play, as a retired pipe fitter I can attest these safety valves tend to leak after they have been blown once, they're made not to, it's best to not let them go off for a few reasons, future leaking is the big one)
Make sure also your reviewing the right model too, I thought this one was now $399 and couldn't find my review, so I left another, only to realize it was for the GC-190 Honda mill which is much less a contractor model and uses a different type of pump also, axial style I believe and not this "TriPlex" design besides the residential motor.
All in all really happy with this machine, posted pics of it taken the day I got it, the boxing literally fell apart in the doorway! That's how terrible packing is in these, that's one of the pics, another is the dented gas tank Amazon so generously stepped in and made it worth my while to keep it this way, and a third pic is a close-up of the venerable triplex style pump.
* Lots of power (much more than a car wash pressure sprayer)
* Diverse Tips Included
* Easy to start
* Compact - had the unit shipped to my son-in-law and then I brought it home in the back of my compact station wagon.
* Easy on fuel!
* High Pressure relief valve failed 4th time in use, causing pressure to drop significantly. Upon closer examination, high pressure relief valve cap had worked loose, causing o-ring failure. Contacted Simpson - with serial number and Amazon receipt, replacement parts are to be shipping out in 3 days (presently on back-order, due in @ Simpson in 3 days).
Other - I purchased a 3/8-diameter 50-ft extension at same time from Amazon and had to get adapters at Home Depot to add the extension hose to the existing hose.
I use the unit to de-mud the ATV / prep home for painting / clean sandstone patio / clean driveway - all of which works great! ATV clean-up time is less than half now versus what I was spending at a car wash.
Update: Replacement part from Simpson arrived two weeks after it was ordered. They did not send the correct part. After further discussion with Simpson - the part I needed could not be sourced. They said I would have to deliver my washer to a service center in my area (Houston). They listed only two service centers in Houston, one of which would not service anything that didn't come from Lowes. The other service center is in a North Houston suburb. Calling them - I found the complete pump would have to be replaced - taking an estimated 2-3 weeks to receive the pump once ordered. I need to use the unit so I'm back to trying to source the part through researching the actual pump OEM (original Equipment manufacturer). At this point, I'm going to void my warranty and remedy the high pressure relief valve myself.
Would I do this again - NO!
Update: Ordered parts from less than $20 delivered - actually cheaper than the fuel cost to/from the service center.
Update: THIS MODEL IS THE SAME AS DEWART DXPW3228 - you can also find part schematics online for such and order parts from Dewalt.
Most recent customer reviews
Beast of a machine lots of power settings, light weight and sturdy.
Runs fairly quietly.Read more