This item, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
- Unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping
- Instant streaming of over 40,000 movies and TV episodes
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
- Over a million songs and hundreds of playlists
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Lawn & Garden Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions after manufacturer's warranty expires
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
SIMPSON Cleaning PS4240H 4200 PSI at 4 GPM Gas Pressure Washer Powered by HONDA with AAA Triplex Pump
|You Save:||$114.71 (11%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- HONDA GX390 Commercial Series Engine with Oil Alert
- AAA industrial triplex plunger pump provides higher pressure at the nozzle
- 50' x 3/8" Non-Marring Steel-braided Hose with Quick Connectors
- Welded steel frame, steel engine plate, solid steel axle and 13" pneumatic tires
- Pro-style spray wand with 5 quick connect nozzle tips - 0°, 15°, 25°, 40°, and soap applicator nozzle
- Professional spray gun with safety lock-out
- Convenient on-board accessory storage for spray gun/wand, high pressure hose, and nozzles
- Down Stream Injection System
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Honda GX200 OHV engine
- Technologically advanced and easy to start
- Meets EPA and Carb emission standards.
- Highly efficient and reliable
- Heavy duty welded steel construction with steel axle frame
- Backed by a 3-year warranty.
Simpson PS4240-S PowerShot Pressure Washer
Perfect for residential and commercial use
Simpson pressure washers are backyard heroes and job site champions.
The Simpson Power Shot is very powerful, yet extremely compact, easy to transport, set-up and load.
- Especially created for the home and shop, the Simpson PowerShot Series is perfect for the 'Do-it-Yourselfer' looking for maximum performance with minimal investment
- Simple to use and great for cleaning decks, patios, house siding, outdoor furniture, and prepping home exteriors for painting
- Compact design is lightweight and small enough to be easily transported by one person
AAA Industrial Triplex Pump
PowerBoost technology provides higher pressure at the nozzle.
Quick Connect Nozzle
5 pro-style quick connect nozzles for most any cleaning task. (5 Quick connect nozzles tips: 0°, 15°, 25°, 40° and Soap).
Morflex High Pressure Hose
5/16" x 25' hose is highly flexible, non-marring & kink and abrasion resistant.
Premium Pneumatic Tires
10" Pneumatic tires for ease of mobility.
Compare with similar items
The PowerShot is an extremely powerful direct drive machine. The PowerShot is “The Choice” for Contractors and Cleaning professionals who want direct drive simplicity and SIMPSON quality in one package. More pressure and more water flow result in even greater cleaning performance and faster job completion. Those who agree that “Time is Money” use the PowerShot!
From the Manufacturer
The PowerShot is an extremely powerful direct drive machine. The PowerShot is “The Choice” for Contractors and Cleaning professionals who want direct drive simplicity and SIMPSON quality in one package. More pressure and more water flow result in even greater cleaning performance and faster job completion. Those who agree that “Time is Money” use the PowerShot! Warranty Details: Engine - 3 Year Limited Commercial Warranty | Pump - 5 Year Limited Warranty | Frame - 10 Year Limited Warranty
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
OUT OF THE BOX - Very little assembly required. Mine arrived with all the parts. Decent packaging for avoiding scratches and for moving the product around. Unfortunately, mine arrived with a dent in the gas tank. I used it for a little while with the dent, then contacted Simpson while still in the warranty period. They offered me several options. I choose to take a credit in an amount to cover a replacement gas tank. I installed the new tank without issue.
GENERAL USE - Starts easily. Seems to run 2 to 3 hours on one tank of gas. I like the overall performance - using it to wash about everything outside that gets dirty. When I position it on my concrete driveway it wants to rotate. This causes the little rubber feet to leave black marks on the concrete that I later have to clean up. It usually vibrates and rotates about 360 degrees until the hose has now coiled around the washer and holds it from turning further.
RELIABILITY - This is the reason for me writing my review now and the 1-star. I use my power washer (as designed) about 5 to 8 hours a year. Nothing nearly "commercial", which is what's on my product label. Yesterday the 9.6GA12 pressure pump failed. Oil all over my driveway (which ironically I need the pressure washer to help me clean it up!!). I just priced a new pump and its $220. Very unhappy customer.
* Lots of power (much more than a car wash pressure sprayer)
* Diverse Tips Included
* Easy to start
* Compact - had the unit shipped to my son-in-law and then I brought it home in the back of my compact station wagon.
* Easy on fuel!
* High Pressure relief valve failed 4th time in use, causing pressure to drop significantly. Upon closer examination, high pressure relief valve cap had worked loose, causing o-ring failure. Contacted Simpson - with serial number and Amazon receipt, replacement parts are to be shipping out in 3 days (presently on back-order, due in @ Simpson in 3 days).
Other - I purchased a 3/8-diameter 50-ft extension at same time from Amazon and had to get adapters at Home Depot to add the extension hose to the existing hose.
I use the unit to de-mud the ATV / prep home for painting / clean sandstone patio / clean driveway - all of which works great! ATV clean-up time is less than half now versus what I was spending at a car wash.
Update: Replacement part from Simpson arrived two weeks after it was ordered. They did not send the correct part. After further discussion with Simpson - the part I needed could not be sourced. They said I would have to deliver my washer to a service center in my area (Houston). They listed only two service centers in Houston, one of which would not service anything that didn't come from Lowes. The other service center is in a North Houston suburb. Calling them - I found the complete pump would have to be replaced - taking an estimated 2-3 weeks to receive the pump once ordered. I need to use the unit so I'm back to trying to source the part through researching the actual pump OEM (original Equipment manufacturer). At this point, I'm going to void my warranty and remedy the high pressure relief valve myself.
Would I do this again - NO!
Update: Ordered parts from less than $20 delivered - actually cheaper than the fuel cost to/from the service center.
Update: THIS MODEL IS THE SAME AS DEWART DXPW3228 - you can also find part schematics online for such and order parts from Dewalt.
Most recent customer reviews
Came covered with stickers for a fuel additive not mentioned in any manual.Read more