Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
SINGER Start 1304 6 Built-in Stitches, Free Arm Best Sewing Machine for Beginners, 11.46 pounds
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$12.01 (9%)|
- BEST SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Start 1304 sewing machine is basic, simple, and easy-to-use thanks to 57 Stitch Applications, all with pre-set stitch width and stitch length. Just select your stitch and start sewing
- : SINGER Start 1304 Start Free Arm Model Sewing Machine has 25 Year Limited
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE: This lightweight and portable machine weighs only 7 pounds, making it great for sewing in smaller spaces or taking to sewing class
- AUTOMATIC BOBBIN WINDING SEWING MACHINE: To wind a bobbin, simply follow the numbered diagram printed on top of the sewing machine. The bobbin will automatically stop turning when it's completely filled
- SINGER Start 1304 ACCESSORIES: Includes All-Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot, Darning Plate, Pack of Needles, Bobbins, Needle Plate Screwdriver, Spool Pin Felts, Seam Ripper / Lint Brush, Power Line Cord, Foot Control, Quick Start Guide, Instruction Manual. Amps: 0. 6
- This sewing machine is warranted for use in the US and Canada at 110 volts only
There is a newer version of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The SINGER Start 1304 sewing machine is a basic, simple, and easy-to-use mechanical sewing machine. It is a good choice for beginners thanks to 6 Built-in Stitches, all with pre-set stitch width and stitch length. Just select your stitch and start sewing. The SINGER Start 1304 Free Arm sewing machine comes with a limited 25 Year Warranty. This Free Arm sewing machine has a ton of other features like easy stitch selection, automatic bobbin winding system, free arm, built-in reverse, easy threading, adjustable tension settings, and extra-high presser foot lifter.
Weight: 11.5 pounds.
Dimensions: 13 x 7 x 11.5 inches.
Stitches: 5-millimeter stitch width, and 6 built-in stitches: straight, zigzag, satin, blind hem, scallop, and a 4-step buttonhole.
Speed: 350-400 stitches per minute.
Bobbin: Class 15
Warranty: 25 years limited.
Feet Type Included: All-Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole
Foot Presser Foot System: Low bar
Color Family: White
Item Weight (lbs.): 11.5
Button Holes: 4-Step
Number of Built-In Stitches: 6
Number of Decorative Stitches: 1
Number of Styles: 6
Stitch Width Control: Fixed
From the manufacturer
Sewing Since 1851.
The spirit of practical design and creative innovation that characterized the company at its beginning continues today as we develop products for every level of sewing.
Sewing Made Easy.
Mechanical Sewing Machines: Simplicity At Its Finest.
hey have manual controls that stand the test of time. Popular stitches are built in to handle basic sewing, home projects, alterations and more.
SINGER’s Start 1234 sewing machine has 6 basic stitches from which to choose, selected by the simple turn of a dial. Because the stitch length and stitch width are preset, there's no guesswork, making this a great machine for a hobbyist or even a beginner. Choose a straight stitch for basic sewing, sew a simple applique with a zigzag stitch, fix a hem with the blind hem stitch, or sew a decorative scallop stitch to embellish almost anything. The Four-Step Buttonhole feature allows you to add buttonholes in four easy steps on things like pillows, children's clothing, fashions and more. Slide off the Removable Extension Table to expose the Free Arm for hemming trousers and sleeves or for sewing other small projects. This machine is lightweight and portable, making it easy to carry or store.
Beginner Sewing Tip #1: Find the Right Machine.
- 6 Stitches for Essentials
- 3 Presser Feet Included for Enhanced Capability
- Buttonholes as Easy as 1, 2, 3, 4
- Simple Stitch Selection
6 Stitches for Essentials
Essential stitches for key sewing techniques.
3 Presser Feet Included for Enhanced Capability
Expand your machine's capability for various techniques.
Buttonholes as Easy as 1, 2, 3, 4
Buttonholes are sewn in four easy steps, clearly displayed on the Stitch Selector Dial.
Easy Stitch Selection
With the easily accessible stitch dial you can change stitches in one easy step.
Full Metal Frame for Durability
The machine's interior frame is metal, providing long lasting durability.
Sew stitches in reverse, usually done to secure a seam at the beginning and end to prevent unraveling.
Quick and Easy Threading
Easy-to-follow threading guides.
Illuminate Your Sewing Space
Clear view of the sewing area while eliminating shadows.