Other Sellers on Amazon
Survival Sewing Kit - Blue
- Compact yet robust sewing kit for a novice with basic notions in durable plastic case in blue, red, or green
- The perfect staple to a travel bag or vehicle's glove box, this pack has everything you need to mend clothing
- Includes scissors, tape, fabric glue, tape measure, marking pencils, thread, needles, needle threader, thimble, pins, safety pins and buttons
- Assorted mini spools house 10 yards of thread each
- Comes in a translucent hard pencil case in one of 3 randomly chosen colors
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Complete with all the basic sewing NOTIONS necessary to mend small rips, tears and lost buttons, this small sewing kit is perfect for beginners and those living in tight spaces such as dorms. Contained in a durable plastic case, the complete fabric repair sewing kit includes scissors, 6 quick fix adhesive tape strips, fabric glue, a tape measure, 2 marking pencils, 4 mini spools of thread, 5 hand needles, needle threader, Thimble, 20 Ball head pins, 15 safety pins, and 6 shirt buttons (4 white, 2 black). mini spools of thread come in different colors and offer 10 yards of thread per spool. Receive on of 3 different colored storage cases