- Save 5% on Phone Grip Stand, Black when you purchase 1 or more any product offered by Sinjimoru Inc. Enter code SGRBLACK at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Magnetic Cable Holder 3p, White when you purchase 1 or more Any product offered by Sinjimoru Inc. Enter code S3TJ6T3A at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Magnetic Cable Holder 3p, Black when you purchase 1 or more Any product offered by Sinjimoru Inc. Enter code IH5876S2 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 1 of every 3 Sinji pouch basic 2 you purchase offered by Sinjimoru Inc. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on 1 of every 2 Sinji pouch basic 2 you purchase offered by Sinjimoru Inc. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Sinjimoru Card Holder for Back of Phone, Stick on Wallet functioning as Credit Card Holder, Phone Wallet and iPhone Card Holder/Card Wallet for Cell Phone. Sinji Pouch Basic 2, Navy.
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- HIGH QUALITY PHONE WALLET FOR BACK OF PHONE: It can securely store cards, money, keys, and other small stuff which is a perfect substitute item of wallet, money clip, purse or wristlet.
- ADHESIVE CREDIT CARD HOLDER: Conveniently attach it on to your smartphone by using built-in 3M adhesive (easy to attach and remove). It allows users to hold up to 5 credit cards, ID or license card or security card key.
- ULTRA SLIM CARD WALLET / PHONE WALLET: Simply add wallet function on your iPhone or Android smartphone so that it can be iPhone card holder / iPhone wallet case or Phone card holder / phone wallet case.
- HIGHLY COMPATIBLE CREDIT CARD CASE: Any type of smartphone which has enough flat-back for credit card, can use this pouch such as iPhone 7 / 7 Plus / 6 / 6 Plus / 5 / 5s / 5c / 4 / 4s, Samsung Galaxy S8 / S7 / S6 / S5 / S4 / S3, Galaxy Note 8 / 6 / 5 / 4 / 3 / 2 / 1, LG G3 / G2 / Optimus series, Nexus 6 / 5 / 4 / Pixel, HTC M8 / EVO / Desire / Sense, iPod Touch and Sony Xperia. Works with most cases like Spigen, Ringke, Otterbox, Lifeproof, CaseMate, Belkin, Speck and Apple.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: In case that you have glass back phones such as iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 plus, iPhone 7 matte black/jet black, iPhone 7 plus matte/jet black, we recommend you to use an appropriate phone case in order not to have problem due to the adhesive strength
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
SINJIMORU, we keep it smart and simple - creating innovative mobile accessories since 2008 that captivates with their sophisticated designs while providing fun, satisfaction, and trust through the products.
Sinji Pouch Basic 2 boosts the advantages of the Sinji Pouch while various the color choice, and improving functionality and design.
- It can securely store cards, money, keys, and other small stuff.
- Conveniently attach it on to your smartphone by using built-in 3M adhesive (easy to attach and remove)
- Since it uses 3M removable tapes, it can be attached strongly to the smartphone and does not leave any alien substance when removed after usage.
- Any type of smartphone which has enough flat-back for credit card, can use this pouch; thus, step up your convenience and feeling.
SINJI POUCH BASIC 2
The Sinji Pouch has received much love from our customers since its launch to support the new era of smartphones which started from 2011. Sinji Pouch Basic 2 enabled the advantages of the Sinji Pouch with various colors of choice and improved the overall functionality and design.
Sinji Pouch supports most smartphones and smartphone cases
iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 plus, iPhone 7 matte black/jet black, iPhone 7 plus matte/jet black which have a glass back. It hardly adheres and requires a case.
Small yet functional
Cards do not fall out easily from day-to-day use until you reach a maximum number of 10.
Sinji Pouch Case Series
Sinji Pouch wearing a protective case, available For iPhone 5, iPhone 6, iPhone 7/8, iPhone X, Galaxy s8, Galaxy s8 plus and Galaxy note 8.
Function Cards for Sinji Pouch
Ray Absorbent Card
|BUY NOW||BUY NOW||BUY NOW||BUY NOW||BUY NOW||BUY NOW|
|Product Name||Sinji Pouch Basic 2||Sinji Pouch B-FLAP||Sinji Pouch B-GRIP||Sinji Pouch Case Series iPhone X||Card ZIP||Sinji Pouch FLAP|
|What Special||Extra Elastic Card Holder||Phone Grip Card Holder with Flap||Phone Grip Card Holder with Phone Stand||iPhone X Case with Card Holder||Reusable Hard Case Card Holder||Enhanced Secure Storing Card Holder|
|Color Options||14 Color Options||4 Color Options||4 Color Options||6 Color Options||5 Color Options||12 Color Options|
Showing 1-7 of 1,374 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Really happy with it.
I solely carry only my phone with me now and I can go anywhere without fear of losing my cards. It also makes me extra cautious about where my phone is at all times. If I lose my phone, I really would lose my life lines. lol
I attend a university that requires a student ID to access and purchase almost everything, therefore easy and quick access to it will make your life so much easier. Once you get used to the feeling of a card on your phone, you will always be conscious of a card in its place, therefore you'll never forget your ID and get locked out of your dorm building. I often find myself only needing my phone and student ID when I'm on campus, so carrying those two essentials all together is so convenient.
WHY DO YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE SCARED:
So many people tell me they're too worried their cards will fall out and get lost if they use something like this, and I can totally understand their concern. Other card holders that aren't elastic or grippy (such as this one) fail to hold cards and I've heard of so many horror stories, however that has never happened to me. Cards will only fall out of this holder if you drop it -- so then in that case, you should look around to see if your cards have fallen out.
1 card = does not fall out at all, the inside grip is very trustworthy.
2 cards = be conscious of slipping between the cards.
3 cards = you are now reaching the max capacity, be very conscious of drops and slips.
4 cards = 4th card will not fit in the container properly.
Paper cards (business cards) = often too large and pointy on the edges, but do hold well depending on how many there are.
Cash = a medium sized 4-times-folded stack will hold due to the rugged texture of cash, but I do not recommend relying on this to hold cash for long periods of time.
BONUS PERK - EASY TO CLEAN!
I'm a self-proclaimed germaphobe, so I am constantly wiping and disinfecting my items, especially my phone. I was concerned that since this product is made of fabric, I wouldn't be able to clean it. However, I just use a cotton ball and alcohol, hold it against the fabric to soak, and then let it dry for about 2-5 minutes. The material does not get damaged or stretched by doing this.
WILL BE REPURCHASING:
This has a one-time application. That means if you change phone cases, you won't have this on it. I used this for 10 months, everyday, and it's still in good shape. While I do believe the material does not lose its grip/stretch very easily, be logical about how much you load and how often you use it to judge whether or not it has been worn out. Keeping just one card in it will last you longer, but if you stack 3 or more cards all the time, you may have more wear and tear going on.
If you are someone who constantly has their phone in their hands or on them at all times, you will love this! :)
The back has a sticky adhesive that stays put. I stick this to the back of my phone case and I have not had any problem with peeling. It is not removable or reusable so you need to make sure you have it positioned correctly before attaching it.
The pocket itself is a stretchy fabric which is the reason I keep buying this specific phone pocket. I bought a rubber pocket once and it was a hassle getting my cards in and out. I hold 4-5 cards in this pocket and the fabric holds well enough that my cards do not slip out but stretch enough so that I can get to the specific card I need at any given time. I'm not sure how well this pocket will hold up if you were storing ear buds regularly though. I would imagine it would stretch out too much.
The downside is you have to buy a new one if you get a new phone/case. Most people change their phone every year but at the price it's not too big of a deal.