SIRIUS SCC1 Connect Universal Tuner
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- The SIRIUS SC-C1 Sirius Connect universal tuner lets you to receive SIRIUS Satellite Radio in your vehicle.
- Just add a Sirius Connect adapter and you'll be able to control all of the tuner's functions from your factory or after market stereo.
- You'll see channel, song, and artist information on your stereo's display, and you can save your favorite SIRIUS channels as presets.
- The included removable metal mounting plate makes it easy to install the SC-C1 out of sight.
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
The SIRIUS SC-C1 Sirius Connect universal tuner lets you to receive SIRIUS Satellite Radio in your vehicle. Just add a Sirius Connect adapter (available soon) and you'll be able to control all of the tuner's functions from your factory or after market stereo. You'll see channel, song, and artist information on your stereo's display, and you can save your favorite SIRIUS channels as presets. The included removable metal mounting plate makes it easy to install the SC-C1 out of sight.
From the Manufacturer
The SiriusConnect Vehicle Tuner is a compact component that can integrate with any Sirius-Ready or SAT radio-ready unit, satellite-ready headunit, select OEM headunits, and other compatible controllers. It operates when combined with specialty SiriusConnect interface bus translators. Use the SiriusConnect Vehicle Tuner to access your favorite satellite radio in the car.
SiriusConnect Tuner Gives You Satellite Radio in Your Car
The convenient SiriusConnect Tuner is compatible with a variety of headunits to bring Sirius satellite radio in your car. Setup is simple with a single interface cable and the modest proportions allow for hidden installation.
- Connect and control Sirius directly through your Sirius-ready or SAT radio-ready headunit.
- Compact size allows for hidden installation.
- Interface cable combines power, audio, and control through a single connection providing a direct audio connection to a headunit.
- Compatible with all SiriusConnect interface adapters available from the top headunit brands.
- Includes magnetic-SiriusConnect interface cable, and removable mounting plate.
- Works on the Sirius Network.
Welcome to the World of Satellite Radio
Get over 130 channels, including commercial-free music plus the best sports, news, talk, comedy, and entertainment. Get access to premium channels that feature Howard Stern, every NFL and NHL game, every NASCAR race, Oprah Radio, and more with the Premier package. Plus, get artist-dedicated channels, including E Street Radio, Eminem's Shade 45, Willie's Roadhouse, Siriusly Sinatra, Radio Margaritaville, and others.
Subscribe to the All Access Package
It doesn't get any better than this - get every channel in the XM Premier package, plus listen anywhere with over 130 channels of SiriusXM Internet Radio on your computer, smartphone and tablet.* Simply ask for the All Access Package when you call to activate your radio.
See What's On
What's in the Box
SiriusConnect Vehicle Tuner with mounting plate, tail cover, alcohol pad, SiriusConnect interface cable, four mounting screws, and guide.
Subscription sold separately (c) 2011 Sirius XM Radio, Inc. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc. All other marks and logos are property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
Top Customer Reviews
My only gripes are for two minor reasons:
1. The unit is slow to change channels and populate the metadata. Perhaps I'm spoiled by the speed of the SXV300 in my other vehicle - the metadata appears instantly - but it makes flipping channels a little frustrating and takes your eyes off the road for longer than necessary.
2. The unit does not allow must customization on the way the metadata is displayed on the radio. It may also be partially limiting due to the flexibility of my radio, but it doesn't allow you to see ALL info on ONE screen. For example one screen shows song/artists but nothing else. The other screen shows channel name, song name, and category. I don't care about the category (does anyone?) and if I could only get the channel name to appear on the song/artist page I'd be happy as a clam. You can't change any of that and I believe it's because the SCC1 only feeds that info to the radio and doesn't allow for any flexibility.
Again, those are minor complaints. Installation was straightforward and even running the antenna wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. Like I stated in my review for the JVC KSSRA100, connection and hookup was easy; just a challenge to find space for all this equipment behind the dash.
Disclaimer: I sometimes receive products at a deep discount for my unbiased review. I was offered no incentive for purchasing this product and I am giving my own personal opinion based on how I honestly feel about the product. In other words, I paid full price for this item I purchased. I take my reviews seriously and include my own opinion and experience with each product. Just like you, the reader, I heavily rely on reviews for all of my personal purchases and because of this I want to let you know I won't rate an item 4 stars or more if I would buy it at again at full price. So you can use this as a guide to determine whether it is good or bad.
If you have found my product review to be helpful, please please hit the helpful button. This will make it easier for others to find this review so they may be helped as well. You certainly don’t have to, I don’t get anything from it, but I get a good feeling that I helped someone. If you have any questions about my experience with this product, please leave me a comment. Thank you for taking the time to read my review.
Pro's: Great product
Con's: If you have a current satellite package, try to match the tuner to what you have. If your just adding satellite capability, it doesn't matter.
I would recommend to a friend.
When I bought this tuner I just missed a great price on here for the pioneer bus for $59.99 so I went to Ebay and bid and won 1 for 130.00 + $10 shipping so I did alright not great it's the going price for the bus the complete tuner and bus on here is new is $217. And another used 1 for 169.99 but I would stay away from the used 1.
The used 1 I bought kept coming up saying acquiring signal Alto the new tuner is fine.
When you 1st hook it up and goto Sirius and try it the sound is kinda tiny sounding so I went in to the EQ settings and set my bass med and treb now it sounds good most of the tiny sound is gone. It was hooked up to my pioneer AVIC Z-140BH and installed in a 05 ford escape hybrid.