- Save 7% each on Qualifying items offered by USA Honest Store when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code 84AFW9U2 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
SJCAM Original SJ4000 WiFi Version Full HD 1080P 12MP Diving Bicycle Action Camera
|Sale:||$85.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$29.01 (25%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Overview The sport HD mini action camera captures all of your breath-taking moments in full 1080p resolution and 60 frames per second with built-in WiFi module. Armed with 170 degree wide-angle lens, 12 megapixels, waterproof encasing, and proprietary image stabilization software, the mini action camera delivers crystal-clear images in all situations. Explore the world in a variety of ways:
- 1. Attach the car mount and use the camera to record your road trips 2. 30m waterproof case allows you to take the camera underwater to capture unforgettable getaways in the ocean 3. Clip on the bike mount and track your journey through all terrains and weather 4. Capturing every single moment life has to offer
- Features 1. 1.5 inch high resolution LCD capturing HQ 1080P FHD video 2. With WiFi function 3. 4x Digital Zoom keeps you close to the action 4. High-definition digital motion video recording device
- 5. Ultra compact and lightweight design 6. IP68 waterproof up to 30m for capturing water action 7. Multiple video formats: 1080P, 720P and WVGA 8. Multiple photo modes: Single shot and Snapper 9. Video recording while charging
- 10. Crystal clear HDMI output and motion detection 11. Support SD card up to 32GB (not included) 12. Package includes waterproof case, helmet mount, bike mount and more 13. Perfect for outdoor sports, extreme sports, water sports, home security, car DVR, diving, etc.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
|Item Dimensions||2.5 x 3.5 x 1.5 inches|
|Item Weight||1 pound|
|Shipping Weight||1.3 pounds|
Compare to similar items
This item SJCAM Original SJ4000 WiFi Version Full HD 1080P 12MP Diving Bicycle Action Camera
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||USA Honest Store||Vivid View Accessories||HuRoyal||USA Honest Store||Adorama Camera||HuRoyal|
|Item Dimensions||3.5 x 1.5 x 2.5 in||1 x 3 x 2 in||3.5 x 1.5 x 2.5 in||3 x 3 x 2.5 in||3.5 x 1.5 x 2.5 in||1.57 x 2.36 x 1.38 in|
|Item Weight||1 lb||3 ounces||1 lb||1 lb||1 lb||0.86 lb|
Chipset: Novatek 96655
Sensor: 3:2" CMOS 3.0 MP (Aptina0330)
Focal Length: Lens f= 2.99mm
F No.: F= 2.8
Viewing Angle: 170 degree
Video Format: MOV
Compressed Format of Videos: H.264
1080P (1920*1080) 30FPS
720P (1280*720) 60FPS
720P (1280*720) 30FPS
WVGA (848*480) 60FPS
Waterproof: Water resistant 30 m
Audio: Built-in MIC and Speaker
Memory: Support max. 32GB Micro SD card
Port: USB/Micro HDMI/Micro SD Card Slot
Charging Time: About 3hours
Operating System (OS): Windows XP/VistaorAbove/Win7/Mac os
1 x SJCAM SJ4000 Camera
1 x Waterproof Case
1 x Waterproof Bracket
1 x Waterproof Clip
1 x Bike Bracket
1 x Multifunction Clip
1 x Camera Clip
1 x Bandages Cleaning Cloth
1 x Power Adapter
4 x 3M Stickers
1 x USB Cable
Top customer reviews
The camera and included accessories are solidly made. The camera itself is SO tiny, but the screen and buttons are nice and big and easy to work with. The waterproof case gave me zero problems with leaks, and it's so nice to have two extra batteries for long days away from a charger. The mounts are easy to figure out and works great. I ordered another accessories kit (also from Amazon) for a floating handle, case, and monopod, but honestly what is included is probably more than enough for your average user. The camera itself is easy to work - after about ten minutes of scrolling through menus and experimenting with buttons, I knew how to use it very well. Note - you WILL need a microSD card, or else you won't be able to do much other than just play with settings, but those are also very cheap.
Video and photo quality are great. The wide angle lens lets you get some really great shots, and even with just the default settings, the images are crisp and clear. Colors are great, lighting is great, and sound (when not in the waterproof case) is clear and loud as well. I did lots of shooting in bright sunlight, are both sunrise and sunset, and under water, and each picture and video is of very good quality.
A seriously great investment if you are looking for any kind of action camera but don't want to spend $300. I think I'll be using this camera for a long time to come.
I used the two on a scuba trip on the beautiful reefs off of Roatan Island in the Caribbean in June 2015.
The bottom line, the SJCAM had stellar quality both under water and above, and the Sony had not so good quality under water.
Believe me I am very familiar with my Sony and always had all the right settings for underwater video.
When I show the videos from the SJCAM to friends and family, everyone is in awe as to the quality and they couldn't tell the difference between the SJCAM video and professional National Geographic video. Where they might be exaggerating a little, it is the same or close.
This is now my go to action camera for under water video and more.
If you buy this camera you will be getting much more then you pay for.
This is truly worth the price and more.
1) At full HD resolution, the recording is only 30FPS. If you want 60FPS (as I do for fast moving racquet sports), you likely want the Plus model with the upgraded chipset.
2) the default video is somewhat dark especially for indoor lighting which isn't bright. Should be fine for outside, daytime though
3) Not all microSD cards work with this camera. With a cheaper microSD card, the camera happily reports that it has begun recording and when done, that it has finished recording, but does NOT actually write the video file. Once I switched to a known brand (Samsung 32GB EVO-Plus microSD class 10) microSD card, then the camera successfully recorded videos. Frustrating at first, but ultimately figured out what was happening.
4) this kit does NOT come with the suction cup mount and a car adapter. You will have to buy that separately if you want those.