- Save 50% on SJCAM Remote Selfie Stick when you purchase 1 or more SJCAM SJ7 Star Action Camera offered by SJCAM Official Store US. Enter code 7GN2JCD3 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Clip this coupon to save $10.00 on this product when you buy from Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
SJCAM SJ7 Star Wifi Action Camera, 4K@30FPS Ambarella A12 Chipset/2" TouchScreen/Sony Sensor/ Wireless Remote Control supported /Gyro Stabilization,Waterproof Underwater Camera （Case Included）- Black
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Native 4K Sports Camera- SJCAM SJ7 Star is equipped with AMBARELLA A12S75 Chipset & IMX117 Sensor, 2.0" sensitive touchscreen offers a better operation experience for the end users, sports video camera can be shot at 1080P 4K: 3840×2160 16:9 30fps (Native 4K), 960P, and 720P. Single Images are 12 MP and are interpolated to 16 MP
- 170 Degree Super Wide Angle- 3 FOV settings allow to catch up 170 degree wide viewing, different from the common shooting angle of traditional cameras, get the most out of a small shot, capturing an amazing world when go hiking, ride a bike or motorcycle, even go diving under the water with the waterproof camera case covered
- Advanced Gyro Stabilization&Distortion Correction - The 4k HD action camera can automatically counteract unwanted rotary movements during filming, even in high-speed sports, such as go surfing or drifting. Meanwhile it supports different filming mode like slow motion record and time lapse
- Wireless Connection&Remote Control- Download the SJCAM APP into your phone, then wireless control your action camera via the APP. Or remote control by our branded smart wrist watch, transfer your action to mobile device via SJCAM APP in minutes, sharing your wonderful moments instantly
- Reliable Quality- Sturdy metal body makes the action camcorder more durable, it comes with a variety of mounts which allows the user to fit the camera optionally, as a bike helmet camera or snorkeling camera.Rechargeable 1000mAh Li-ion battery has a better performance than previous SJCAM models, can be widely used as Ski camera/ waterproof scuba diving camera
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
4k@30fps, Ambarella A12 Chipset and Sony IMX117 Sensor
Never be fooled by the lightweight and compact design！
- SJ7 Star is equipped with advanced A12 chipset, which makes it records up to 4K/30fps
- Sony sensor allows to capture high-quality images continuously without overheating. So excellent action camera, you deserve it!
2.0 Inch Touchscreen & 170 Degree Wide Angle
- A touchscreen makes choosing different functions more easily, never be bothered by remembering kinds of buttons
- 170 degree wide fish-eye angle eliminates any blind spots, capturing a bigger world for you. Never miss any splendid moment!
Advanced Gyro Stabilization & Distortion Correct
- With our most advanced video stabilization, SJ7 Star captures super smooth footage, whether it’s hand-held or mounted to your gear
- Distortion Correct will remove the influence by fish eye lens, showing perfect images without editing by third party software.
Built in WIFI & Remote Control
- Just download the APP to your mobile device, then wireless connect it with your mini action camera, sharing your amazing videos and pictures to social platform instantly.
- Built in remote control, easily to operate it via our branded wrist especially when you are motorcycling, surfing or parachuting etc.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||SJCAM Official Store US||SJCAM Official Store US||AlwaySincere||SJCAM Official Store US||SJCAM Official Store US||AnytekStore|
|Item Dimensions||1.61 x 2.36 x 0.97 in||1.61 x 2.36 x 0.97 in||4.72 x 10.24 x 4.72 in||1.89 x 1.58 x 1.46 in||1.67 x 2.4 x 0.98 in||1.3 x 2.4 x 1.6 in|
|Item Weight||—||2.89 ounces||2.61 ounces||1.96 ounces||2.65 ounces||1.6 lbs|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Good/Bad: The camera is made with solid metal construction. It feels solid like it can withstand heavy use. On the other hand it also gets uncomfortably hot when shooting video or transferring files from the camera to the phone via the app. Where I live it's fall right now and the weather is very cool bordering on cold and so I haven't had any problems with overheating yet but I'm afraid that if I am shooting in warm weather this thing is going to overheat and shutdown in the middle of a shoot.
Good/Bad: The SJ7 has a very responsive touchscreen that allows you to quickly and easily navigate the menus of the camera. There are also large easy to push buttons that are easy to find by feel so if you have the camera mounted to a helmet and you are pushing the buttons blindly you are going to be able to find those buttons by just feeling for them. On the downside to use the touchscreen you have to make sure the camera is not in the dive housing because it won't work that way. However, the SJ7 Star does come with a touch backdoor you can use with the dive housing. Also I had a problem with the shutter button. When I push it to start a video it works fine but when I push it to stop the video it doesn't stop and I have to push the button multiple times to get the recording to stop.
Good/Bad: Gyro stabilization is offered in the SJ7 Star but not when shooting 4K or 2.7K instead you have to drop the video resolution all the way down to 1080P in order to take advantage of the gyro stabilization.
Good/Bad: The photo resolution, on the bad side the box says that the camera has 12MP photo resolution but once I turned on the camera and started digging into the menus I quickly learned that the camera actually has 16MP stills. That was a very pleasant and welcome surprise.
Good/Bad: The SJCAM SJ7 Star comes with a ton of accessories to allow you to really start using this camera in many different ways right out of the box. There is a tripod mount, helmet mount, handlebar bike mount and many many more. There is even a bare frame housing and a lens cap to protect the lens when you have the frame housing unit attached but not using the camera. The bad thing is because there are so many accessories I really wish that SJCAM would have provided a pouch with the camera to carry all the mounts and accessories so they don't get lost or damaged when not in use.
All in all this is a really nice lower cost alternative to the GoPro cameras. This is not really on the same level specs wise with the GoPro Hero 5 or 6 Black edition but its definitely in the same category as the Hero 4 Black or Hero 5 non-Black. You get 4K video resolution, good photo quality, lots of usable frame rates, slow motion video, image stabilization, decent photo resolution, and a ton of accessories to get you up and running right out of the box. If you want a high performance action camera without paying the high prices brand name cameras like GoPro and Sony demand then the SJCAM SJ7 Star could be a good option for you.
I've been a longtime fan of SJCAM as they've always been an affordable action camera alternative to GoPro. However, I've always had the feeling that sacrifices had been made to achieve the low price on the older SJ4000+. The SJ7 has none of that!
It feels very premium with subtle LEDS in all the right places and even the waterproof case is somehow nicer. When compared to its younger brother the SJ6, it definitely shines. Video quality-wise it is stellar. It has better performance in bright environments for water sports (I sail dinghies) than the SJ6 and SJ4000+ Going around the house pointing in in shadowy areas compared to my DSLR shows similar handling of the dynamic range whilst the SJ6 can't handle and will have blown highlights. Given how even the SJ4000+ performed well in bright environments, I think the low light capabilities of this camera are where it really shines.
Excellent low light (see my attached video)
Stabilization is also superb (again, see attached)
Better touchscreen than SJ6
As of now (version 1.8) you cannot update the camera through the app unlike the SJ6. I expect this will happen soon since it is very convenient .
The posted video was shot handheld without any case at 1080p 16:9 @ 30fps, S. fine, gyro stabilization, with auto low light on. There was no lighting other than those string lights from Costco and this seems to be the maximum darkness the camera can handle. When I changed the EV values there was no major change. I think you’ll be hard pressed for better from something this small currently.
Most recent customer reviews
When I record videos, the sound of the microphone does not work, just a very loud noise.Read more