SJCAM Action Camera SJ4000 WiFi Wireless Chipset Novatek 96655 4x Digital Zoom Full HD 1080P Sport Waterproof 30m Extra 2 BatterieS
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✔Chipset Novatek 96655,170 degree A+ grade HD wide angle. BACK-ILLUMINATED sensor with low-light sensitive night vision for shooting night scene perfectly, 170 degrees ultra wide angle lens for shooting broader vision. 4x Digital Zoom keeps you close to the action. High-definition digital motion video recording device
- ✔The accessories contain two batteries, and there's another one inside the camera. Three pieces of battery, three times record time and three times enjoyment
- ✔Ultra compact and lightweight design(59.2*41*29.8mm,58g).Comes with a waterproof case,IP68 waterproof up to 30m for capturing water action
- ✔BUILT IN WI-FI wireless module: effective distance up to 3-5 meters, apply on your phone or tablet, easily record videos and take photos, upload and share every moment in a timely fashion
- ✔Perfect for outdoor sports, extreme sports, water sports, home security, car DVR, and diving. 100% Customer satisfaction with service by Vivid View Accessories
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Item Dimensions||2.5 x 3.5 x 1.5 inches|
|Item Weight||1 pound|
|Shipping Weight||1.3 pounds|
Compare to similar items
This item SJCAM Action Camera SJ4000 WiFi Wireless Chipset Novatek 96655 4x Digital Zoom Full HD 1080P Sport Waterproof 30m Extra 2 BatterieS
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||USA Honest Store||USA Honest Store||HuRoyal||Vivid View Accessories||Adorama Camera||THE BEST FOR LESS--|
|Item Dimensions||3.5 x 1.5 x 2.5 in||3 x 3 x 2.5 in||3.5 x 1.5 x 2.5 in||1 x 3 x 2 in||3.5 x 1.5 x 2.5 in||1.57 x 2.36 x 1.38 in|
|Item Weight||1 lb||1 lb||1 lb||3 ounces||1 lb||0.86 lb|
1.This is a 1080P camera, we will not let it become interpolation 4K camera, it is self-evident that it will become unscientific, not rigorous.
2.SJCAM is committed to warranty for 12 months.
Chipset: Novatek 96655
System: Windows XP/ Vista or Above / Win7 / Mac OS
Waterproof: 30 meters water resistant
Power: 4.2V 400mA
Battery Capacity : 900mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery
Charging Time: About 3.5 hours
Recording Time : 1080P about 70 minutes
Sensor: 12.0MP CMOS sensor
Effective Focal Length: 4X Zoom
Screen : 2.0 inch LTPS TFT LCD Screen
Screen Resolution: 960 x 240
Interface: USB 2.0 , HDMI
Video format: MOV , H.264
Image format : JPG
Image Resolution: 4032 x 3024p , 3648 x 2736p , 8M(3264 x 2448p) , 2560 x 1920p , 5M(2592 x 1944p) , 1920 x 1080p , 1280 x 960p Video Resolution 1080P (1920 x 1080 Piexls) /30fps , 720P (1280 x 720 Piexls) /30fps , 480P (848 x 480 Piexls) /60fps , 480P (640 x 480 Piexls) /60fps
Micro SD card capacity: TF / Micro SD , up to 32GB(not including)
1 x US Plug Charger
1 x SJCAM SJ4000 Camera（Battery included）
2 x Battery
1 x Waterproof Case
1 x Bicycle Stand
2 x Bases
1 x Clip
1 x Fixing Base
3 x Switch Supports
1 x Adapter
1 x Helmet Base
1 x Bandage
4 x Ribbons
2 x 3M Adhesive Tapes
1 x Wire Rope
1 x USB Data Cable
1 x Cleaning Cloth
1 x User Manual
Top customer reviews
The camera and included accessories are solidly made. The camera itself is SO tiny, but the screen and buttons are nice and big and easy to work with. The waterproof case gave me zero problems with leaks, and it's so nice to have two extra batteries for long days away from a charger. The mounts are easy to figure out and works great. I ordered another accessories kit (also from Amazon) for a floating handle, case, and monopod, but honestly what is included is probably more than enough for your average user. The camera itself is easy to work - after about ten minutes of scrolling through menus and experimenting with buttons, I knew how to use it very well. Note - you WILL need a microSD card, or else you won't be able to do much other than just play with settings, but those are also very cheap.
Video and photo quality are great. The wide angle lens lets you get some really great shots, and even with just the default settings, the images are crisp and clear. Colors are great, lighting is great, and sound (when not in the waterproof case) is clear and loud as well. I did lots of shooting in bright sunlight, are both sunrise and sunset, and under water, and each picture and video is of very good quality.
A seriously great investment if you are looking for any kind of action camera but don't want to spend $300. I think I'll be using this camera for a long time to come.
1) At full HD resolution, the recording is only 30FPS. If you want 60FPS (as I do for fast moving racquet sports), you likely want the Plus model with the upgraded chipset.
2) the default video is somewhat dark especially for indoor lighting which isn't bright. Should be fine for outside, daytime though
3) Not all microSD cards work with this camera. With a cheaper microSD card, the camera happily reports that it has begun recording and when done, that it has finished recording, but does NOT actually write the video file. Once I switched to a known brand (Samsung 32GB EVO-Plus microSD class 10) microSD card, then the camera successfully recorded videos. Frustrating at first, but ultimately figured out what was happening.
4) this kit does NOT come with the suction cup mount and a car adapter. You will have to buy that separately if you want those.
The water proof case worked to 20 foot depth in Hawaii. And it floats, it let go in the water.
The only draw-backs are as follows:
1) The water proof case has a clasp which is a little to easily flipped open. I put a rubber band around it when diving, to make certain I did not accidentally open it.
2) If put in backward, the battery can bend and ultimately break the copper connectors. This renders the produce useless (unless you take it a part and add wires for an external battery, which I may do). So just be very careful when inserting the batteries.
3) Getting the battery out is a 2 person job, sometimes. The placement of the spring-loaded slider is so close to the battery cover, which also requires a fingernail, that you sometimes need 2 people.
I might end up getting another higher end action camera, but will definitely keep this for using multiple angles. The reason i got an action camera was to put it in the line of 'danger', so at this price, if i break it, i won't cry.