3 Year Data Recovery Planfrom After Solutions
- Your Rescue Plan documents will be delivered to you via email only to the address associated with your Amazon.com account and can be found in your account message center within the Buyer/Seller Messages.
- If your drive stops working, the Rescue data recovery plan will attempt to recover the data from the failed drive and recovered data will be returned on a media storage device or via secure cloud-based data storage.
- Covers new Solid State drives of any brand when purchased within 30 days (receipt must be retained for purchases not on the same transaction).
- Free shipping for in–lab data recovery; 24/7 online case status tracking
- If your data isn’t recovered, you get your money back
SK hynix Gold S31 500GB 3D NAND 2.5 inch SATA III Internal SSD - up to 560MB/s
|With Deal:||$45.59 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$11.40 (20%)|
|Digital Storage Capacity||500 GB|
|Hardware Interface||SATA 6.0 Gb/s|
|Type of product||2.5 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Premium upgrades to your PC with SSD from global semiconductor powerhouse
- Top tier speed, best-in-class sequential read speeds. Sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 525MB/s.
- Leading edge solution powered by in-house 3D NAND, controller and DRAM
- Superior reliability and stability (MTBF/TBW). 1.5 Million Hours MTBF, best-in-class 600 TBW (terabytes written)
- 5 year warranty and rock solid support from technology pioneer, now available to PC builders and upgraders
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
2020 Best SSD chosen by PC World
Quality trusted by memory industry insiders
Sequential read speed of up to 560MB/s and sequential write speed of up to 525MB/s
Combination of top-tier quality, class-leading reliability
Over 37 years of laser-sharp focus on semiconductor innovation
Compare with similar items
Samsung 860 EVO 500GB 2.5 Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-76E500B/AM)
Western Digital 500GB WD Blue 3D NAND Internal PC SSD - SATA III 6 Gb/s, 2.5"/7mm, Up to 560 MB/s - WDS500G2B0A
SK hynix Gold P31 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen3 M.2 2280 Internal SSD - up to 3500MB/s
SAMSUNG 870 QVO SATA III 2.5" SSD 1TB (MZ-77Q1T0B)
Samsung (MZ-V7S1T0B/AM) 970 EVO Plus SSD 1TB - M.2 NVMe Interface Internal Solid State Drive with V-NAND Technology
|Sold By||SK hynix||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||SK hynix||DataVision Computer Video||Amazon.com|
|Compatible Devices||Desktop||mac, windows||Mac, PC||Desktop, Laptop||Laptop, Desktop||—|
|Data Transfer Rate||6.0 Gb per second||6 Gb per second||6 Gb per second||3500.00 Mb per second||6 Gb per second||3500 Mb per second|
|Device Type||Internal Solid State Drive||Internal Solid State Drive||Internal Solid State Drive||—||—||Solid State Drive, Solid State Drive|
|Digital Storage Capacity||500.0 GB||500 GB||500 MB||500.0 GB||1 TB||1 TB|
|Hard Disk Form Factor||2.50 inches||2.50 inches||2.50 inches||—||—||—|
|Hardware Interface||SATA 6.0 Gb/s||SATA 6.0 Gb/s||SATA 6.0 Gb/s||Solid State Drive||Solid State Drive||PCI Express x4|
|Hardware Platform||This drive is compatible with desktops and laptops that accept 2.5" 7mm SATA drives||PC, Mac||PC & Mac||Desktop/Laptop||PC, laptop||PC|
|Item Dimensions||3.94 x 2.75 x 0.28 inches||3.94 x 2.76 x 0.27 inches||4.00 x 0.30 x 2.80 inches||0.87 x 3.15 x 0.09 inches||3.94 x 2.76 x 0.27 inches||0.87 x 0.90 x 3.15 inches|
|Item Weight||2.15 ounces||3.04 ounces||1.31 ounces||—||—||1.92 ounces|
Performance may vary based on system hardware, operating system, SSD capacity, individual usage pattern and other system variables. Please note that TBW will vary based on the usage pattern of individual users, including the workload of individual users.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Second, the performance is abysmal. Several benchmarks show that it writes FASTER than it reads. This is exactly the opposite of the way it is supposed to be. The third photo shows the performance of a CHN SSD. Another benchmark shows the CHN SSD average read speed at 7,900.68 MB/sec whereas this drive is 1939.57 MB/sec.
I certainly expected better performance than this!
It would be much much better or maybe getting more interest from customers if it was around $115.
However, it is still a good product and I feel like it is a budget Evo (Samsung) version.
5-year warranty: Same as Evo, Crucial,
Write/Read speed: Reasonable (Picture),
Stable temperature: Around 30'C (at idle).
*The speed test result is not always the same (sometimes higher/lower). it has been tested with 2011 Macbook Pro 15".
I bought 250Gb Hard Drive to upgrade my OS Drive, Never been so easy with included software data transfer became so easy and gave me one less hectic steps that I need to concern!!
Speed? No question is needed
Durability? I don’t run my computer 24/7 in dusty and overheated environment, This will last probably longer than any of my traditional HDD !
So.. I’m on my step to transfer all my 3tb data in server HDD to SSD
If you are looking for SSD for personal computer, I think this is great one in great price,
1. Do not advertise that you include a migration tool unless you actually do. What you "included" is the option fo a consumer to do detective work to a) find where you hosted you software application that will allow b) some fraction of those that purchase a USB-to-SATA cable to do a drive migration themselves. For those that are purchasing to put this in a laptop, be advised this is neither cloud enabled migration not does it include the x$ USB adapter cable to do a migration. Really, the only customers than can do the migration are those that already have a spare SATA connection and their own SATA cable, or those that have a eSATA or USB-to_SATA cable of their own. I own a lot of spares, but just ordered the cable from amazon so i can finally use the Hynix product.
2. Don't rely on your customers to be psychic. There was nothing in the instructions about accessing your website to download the cloning/migration software. Only because I had already read a review that mentioned that drive cloning software was "included" did I even know to look for where to download such. Since their was *none mentioned in the instructions* I decided to look for a web address--that was in the finest of print and without any mention that this is where one should go for additional information.
3. Once an enterprising and adventurous customer has accomplished this, they can indeed use your product which is good value/GB and a SATA interface-saturating bandwidth (per reviews, not my testing mind you) and the drive cloning software was actually intuitive and easy to navigate (which is good since you included no printed instructions or link to your intended instructions). Since I bought this as a storage space upgrade and already had a high-end Samsung drive that had stellar transfer rates, I can't comment on any notable difference on that front, but none was expected, to be fair.
Overall, recommended, but I suspect that Hynix is going to anger more than a few of their initial customers (I was merely annoyed). That isn't a great way to build brand reputation and encourage us to keep looking at you when Samsung and Crucial are offering proven and familiar products with less mystery (although not necessarily at such a price point or with the included drive cloning software). That is too bad because I think the overall product and entry point was otherwise sound.