SKB MIL STD Injection Molded Bow Case
|Price:||$197.85 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- New injection molded case accommodates parallel limb bows
- 3i Series injection molded waterproof cases are constructed of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and feature a gasketed, waterproof and dustproof, submersible design (IP67) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage
- Molded-in hinge with stainless steel hinge pins, patented "trigger release" latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handles, secure stacking, and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve
- Four (4) SKB patented trigger latches with reinforced padlock locations, cushioned snap down handles on three (3) sides, and recessed in-line skate style wheels
- External Dimensions: 45" x 17" x 7" Internal Dimensions: 40" L x 14.50" W x 6" D
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Good case and worth the money if you have to travel by airline to your hunt destination.
The case and therefore the gasket seal do not close entirely on one end. A friend has a case from the same company which closes completely and even if it didn't the gasket used to seal it is much more substantial and would end up closing the gap.
There are only two Velcro straps which are not positioned in any bow friendly configuration.
The carpet like bottom had glue, but was not stuck to the bottom of the case. I affixed it.
All of this said, I would buy the case again in hopes I got the bad case. Very solid and a great size for our tournament trips. Compact with plenty of space inside. Thought my Monster Chill would be tight and there's tons of room.
The case arrived in four days also. Thumbs up.
I'll post again after my upcoming Elk hunt and let you know how it survives baggage handlers!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Wow heaven as heck but the wheels take care of that, but this is one tuff ass case. If you travel it's a must have, if you want security it's a must, if you spent $1600 on a bow... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Jeff S
Great case, very solid. Velcro straps to hold the bow down are positioned a little funky but not every bow is shaped the same. The straps are long enough to make it work though.Published 3 months ago by rickall
Case is average. Need to move arrow section back to allow bow sight to remain on bow. Sight hits arrows when closing. No place to store stabs either.Published 3 months ago by trav
I really like this bow case strong roomy and looks great it is a little heavy but when you put your bow in it you wont have to worry it will get brokePublished 3 months ago by james rowe
Its a very strong case, I like that. But its very heavy and even though it has cutted slots for 12 arrows, the cuts aren't placed where its supposed to be, and as a result you can... Read morePublished 11 months ago by Duelson Santos
I absolutely love this case. My Bowtech RPM 360 fits perfectly, secured and the arrows stay in snug. I would HIGHLY recommend this to anyone who wants a great product.Published 14 months ago by CHH