Amazon Vehicles Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 34 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 36 reviews
on April 4, 2013
What a great idea--memory foam for shoe inserts. There's not much padding at the toe but it's not an issue. I think that's only noticeable b/c there's padding everywhere else. These are some comfy shoes and I really appreciate the arch support it gives.
on July 30, 2014
The shoes were too big in the toe area and the left shoe looked like the material was a darker gray in the toe area than the right shoe. It looked like it was replaced because it puckered. Did not look like it fit properly. Very disappointed. Had to send them back for a refund.
on November 4, 2013
I bought these shoes for the memory foam footbed and the flexible sole. The memory foam was great the first couple of times I wore the shoes, but started breaking down very quickly. Also after just a month of owning the shoes and normal wear a hole was worn through the top of my shoe where my big toes is located! The shoes are now pretty much trash with this somewhat big hole in the top, broken down memory foam insole and the bottom of the sole is wearing thin in spots as well. I feel the quality of Skechers has went downhill in the last few years. Sadly I am done buying this brand for myself and my family and now have to buy another pair of tennis shoes for myself!!!!!!!
on December 16, 2013
I purchased these because I am on my feet a large portion of my work day. The memory sole is great. When I first put them I was skeptical, but after I walked around in them, I was sold. Unfortunately, after wearing them only a month, my foot became caught under my screen door, and it tore on the top. I still wear them, they are my work shoes, but when it's time to replace them, I will purchase another pair of the Sketchers Synergy Memory Sole shoes. My feet feel great in them.
on December 10, 2014
The shoes themselves are very comfortable and would highly recommend them to a person that has a wider foot. They fit true to size except run very wide. That's why the lower star rating. I can't wear them at all because the width. But super cute and supportive.
on May 8, 2017
i love this shoes very comfortable with a memory foam insert .and they fit as expected , so awesome color too .
on December 19, 2013
I really like the fit. They are a little wider than other tennis shoes I've worn which makes them infinitely more comfortable for my foot. I don't have wide feet, but my arches are flat and other tennis shoes put too much pressure on the bridge of my foot. I love the fun color. The memory foam is a nice addition, but isn't quit as fluffy as I would have expected. I would definitely purchase them again.
on April 27, 2013
Best pair of trknjng shoes ever. And they were delievered so fast too. I dont wantvto take them off. Get tnem they are so worth it.
on August 18, 2014
Best pair of super light weight sneakers I have purchased in years. The memory foam feels great. I just wish the had them in more traditional color pairings. However, if you are a SeaHawks fan.. The blue/lime green ones are right up your alley.
on January 27, 2017
Returned them. Too small

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.