SKEYE Pico Drone - World's Smallest Drone Ever - Remote Controlled - Micro Quadcopter with RTF Technology - One Year Warranty
|Sale:||$34.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$14.01 (29%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- THE SMALLEST DRONE IN THE WORLD - The SKEYE Pico Drone is so small, it can take off from the tip of your finger!
- READY TO FLY (RTF) TECHNOLOGY - Throw it in the air while throttling up and it will automatically stabilize.
- EXCITING AEROBATICS - The 6-axis flight control system lets you make flips, rolls, and even aerial dive or just hover and maintain the drone's balance.
- DRONE IN YOUR POCKET - Micro quadcopter was built with portability in mind - it stores safely and securely right inside the handheld controller. Specially designed charging cable and four replacement rotor blades are also included in a kit.
- FLY WITH QUALITY - 1-year Replacement Warranty. TRNDlabs offers design-focused technology and we take the time to ensure each product we sell meets our stringent standards for quality and durability.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Meet the SKEYE Pico Drone!
THE SMALLEST DRONE IN THE WORLD!
Measuring 0.87" x 0.87" and weighing just 25 ounces, it can easily sit on your finger and fly on precision controlled exercises into the narrowest of nooks!
This drone is designed to be taken everywhere and it fits inside of its own controller!
OUTSTANDING STABILITY. Just throw it!
Once in the air, use the remote control to soar through the sky. Smart software calibrates the model and it automatically stabilized. Incredibly easy to control and maneuver with:
- 3 Level Adjustable Controller Sensitivity: Beginner, Mid-Level, Headless Mode
- Ready to Fly Technology (RTF)
The SKEYE Pico doesn’t just hover up and down – you can go full daredevil with its 6-Axis flight control system and auto-adjustable gyro sensitivity allow you to perform amazing maneuvers with just a little practice. It aggressively snaps into forward and backward flips and barrel rolls with lightning speed. It can even make banked turns!
With the SKEYE Pico’s built in LED lights, you can y all night long.
Get Some Air!
With quality construction, elegant controls and 1-Year Replacement, the SKEYE Pico Drone is making its mark in the micro nano quadcopter market.
Ready to get flying or want to gift a friend or loved one the chance to do some extreme precision flying? ORDER SKEYE Pico Drone and see what happens with hands on the sticks!
Gyro: 6-Axis Gyro
Battery: 3.7V 80mAh
Flight Time: ~7-8 minutes
Charging Time: ~30 minutes
Top Customer Reviews
It's small, so it's great to fly indoors, even if you have limited space; I would never take the thing outside, it would just be too easy to lose sight of it/have it get blown away in the wind.
That said, I have given the thing quite a beating. When it falls, it FALLS. Didn't seem like the 6'+ falls were hurting it, but I have now gone through all 4 replacement propellers after less than a week of having the thing. I would estimate that I got 3 flights in per day (the hour charging time is exaggerated; it will charge in about 20-30 minutes) and in each flight I crashed maybe 3 times on average (I'm pretty new to drones). The propellers will also fall off, and they're small, so you have to look hard to find em.
Anyways, it's good enough that I'm willing to buy new props, because right now it is not able to fly. Hopefully shipping is cheap; odds are it will be more expensive than the props themselves.
She says it takes about 45 minutes to charge and flies for 5 minutes.
The only advice I'd give to new owners is don't give up with the controls. You'll eventually get it down. Once you do, you'll take this everywhere with you and amaze people!