SKG Automatic 1-LB Mini Bread Maker - Beginner Friendly Programmable Breadmaker (19 Programs, 15 Hours Delay Timer, 1 Hour Keep Warm) - Gluten Free Whole Wheat Bread Machine
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- THE REAL PLEASURE OF HOMEMADE BREAD IS CLICKS AWAY - For newbies and pros alike, simply follow the Easy-to-Follow recipes to add ingredients, click a few buttons, and then let the bread maker take care of the rest (preheat, kneading, rising, baking, etc.). - 19 Automatic Programs (BASIC, FRENCH, SWEET, GLUTEN FREE, WHOLE WHEAT, CORN BREAD, CAKE, JAM, YOGURT, etc.), 2 Loaf Sizes (0.75LB / 1LB), and 3 Crust Colors (Light / Medium / Dark).
- SMALL & SMART & SMILE - This mini bread maker takes up minimal space in the kitchen. - 7 LB in weight and 11" inches tall (H x W x D: 11" x 10" x 8") - 1-LB loaf is the perfect size for singles or smaller households. - 15-hour Delay Timer, 1 Hour Automatic "Keep Warm", and 15-minute Power Interruption Recovery allow for fresh breads anytime. - Homemade bread is not only tastier but also healthier (fresher & less chemicals); will always put a smile on your face.
- COOKING ENHANCED DESIGN & HIGH QUALITY BUILD - The bread pan is designed to make the bread evenly dense inside out during cooking. - PP Food Grade Housing - Ergonomic top loading lid with viewing window - Nonstick coated inner pan and handle for an easy cleaning - The user manual includes 19 carefully developed and easy-to-follow recipes for all the 19 programs. - Set the timer before leaving for work in the morning so that a warm loaf will be ready and waiting after a long day at the office.
- ADDED VALUES - Sleek Design and the Purple/White Color blend in well with any kitchen decor, this attractive bread machine looks great on the countertop. - It comes in a premium quality gift box, ready for gift giving to colleagues, friends and loved ones.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE - For Amazon customers, this product comes with 2-Year Warranty (all parts are covered) and LIFETIME FREE customer service. - You can always come to us for free recipes, troubleshooting, cooking consultation, etc. - When the 2-Year Warranty expires, you can still buy all parts from us at discounted prices.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Purple & White - 1LB Loaf - 3 Crusts - 19 Programs||White||White||Stainless||Black||Stainless Steel|
|Item Dimensions||—||11 x 12 x 11 in||8 x 11 x 12 in||12.25 x 18 x 15 in||16.38 x 12.38 x 12.75 in||7.8 x 10 x 9.5 in|
|Item Weight||—||8 lbs||13.3 lbs||18.2 lbs||12.75 lbs||6.55 lbs|
|Material Type||—||—||Stainless Steel||Information Not Available||Plastic||Stainless Steel|
|Size||—||2 LB||1 LB||2 LB||—||1 lb|
HOME SWEET HOMENothing says "home" like warm, fragrant, just-baked bread. Now you can enjoy the real pleasure of freshly baked homemade bread without time-consuming efforts. Simply follow the Easy-to-Follow recipes to add in measured ingredients, click a few buttons, and then let the bread maker take care of the rest. SMALL & SMART & BEGINNER-FRIENDLYChoose from 19 menu options: BASIC, FRENCH, SWEET, ULTRA-FAST, QUICK, CAKE, DESSERT, RICE BREAD, CORN BREAD, PURPLE RICE BREAD, GRUEL, STICKY RICE, MIX, DOUGH, KNEAD, RICE WINE, YOGURT, JAM, BAKE.Bake Light, Medium, or Dark crust color bread and 2 loaf sizes: 0.75lb and 1lb.15-hour delay timer, 1 hour automatic "Keep Warm", and 15-minute Power Interruption Recovery allow for fresh breads anytime.TASTIER & HEALTHIERHomemade bread is not only tastier but also healthier (fresher & less chemicals); will always put a smile on your face. COOKING ENHANCED DESIGN & HIGH QUALITY BUILDThe bread pan is designed to make the bread evenly dense inside out during cooking.PP food grade housingErgonomic top loading lid with a viewing windowNonstick coated inner pan and handle for an easy cleaningADDED VALUESSleek design and the purple/white color. This attractive bread machine looks great on the countertop for convenient, everyday use.The user manual includes 19 carefully developed and easy-to-follow recipes for all the 19 programs.Comes in a premium quality gift box, ready for gift giving to colleagues, friends and loved ones.ATTENTION1. Before first use, operate the bread maker on the BAKE (#19) program and bake empty for 10 minutes to burn off the manufacturing oils.2. DO NOT use metal utensils with the bread maker. DO NOT wash the pan or parts in the dishwasher. These will damage the non-stick pan and other parts.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1 - Basic bread (3 hrs)
2 - French bread (4 hrs)
3 - Sweet bread
4 - Ultra-fast bread (1 hr)
5 - Quick bread (2 hrs)
6 - Cake
7 - Dessert (looks like a recipe for rice pudding)
8 - Rice bread
9 - Corn bread (uses corn instead of corn meal)
10 - Purple rice bread (uses purple rice)
11 - Gruel (a liquid-y version of oatmeal)
12 - Stick rice (makes sticky rice using glutinous rice)
13 - Mix (slow and thoroughly stir to fully mix flour and water))
14 - Dough
15 - Knead
16 - Rice wine (using glutinous rice and distiller's yeast)
17 - Yogurt (using milk and lactic acid bacteria)
18 - Jam
19 - Bake (for pre-made dough or if the crust is too light or the bread isn't quite done)
At this writing I have only made the basic bread from the recipe that comes with the machine and it came out perfect. Depending on how you slice the bread you could probably get enough to make 3-4 sandwiches. A slice is about the same size as store-bought bread, compared with full size bread makers where the slice is super-sized. I may try the sweet and french bread recipes at some point, and possibly the cake and dough recipes. It does not come with recipes for wheat or rye bread. I'm not experienced in making bread, but I think it would be possible to take an existing recipe and adjust it, perhaps using the basic recipe as a guide.
I'd also like to note I had a minor problem when the machine arrived. I contacted the seller and it was resolved immediately.
Overall, it's exactly what I was looking for and I'm very pleased.
After making a few loaves, I am very disappointed in this machine and have not turned out a really good loaf since the first two. At the darkest setting, the loaf comes out very pale--certainly not like the loaf in the picture.
UPDATE: This did reset by the next morning, but I still sent it back. I usually like to make 2-3 loaves of bread at a time since I have everything out, and I do not want a machine that works only sporadically.