Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "SKG Automatic Bread Machine 2LB - Beginner Friendl..." and save 42% off the $137.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
SKG Automatic Bread Machine 2LB - Beginner Friendly Programmable Bread Maker (19 Programs, 3 Crust Colors, 3 Loaf Sizes, 15 Hours Delay Timer, 1 Hour Keep Warm) - Gluten Free Whole Wheat Breadmaker
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- THE REAL PLEASURE OF HOMEMADE BREAD IS CLICKS AWAY - For newbies and pros alike, simply follow the Easy-to-Follow recipes to add ingredients, click a few buttons, and then let the bread maker take care of the rest (preheat, kneading, rising, baking, etc.). - 19 Automatic Programs (BASIC, FRENCH, WHOLE-WHEAT, GLUTEEN FREE, CAKE, JAM, YOGURT, etc.) - 3 Loaf Sizes (1 / 1.5 / 2LB) up to 2-pound (for larger families) - 3 Crust Colors (Light / Medium / Dark).
- AUTOMATIC, INTELLIGENT, TASTIER & HEALTHIER - Nothing says "home" like warm, fragrant, just-baked bread. - Set the timer before leaving for work in the morning so that a warm loaf will be ready and waiting after a long day at the office. - 15-hour Delay Timer, 1-Hour Automatic "Keep Warm", and 15-minute Power Interruption Recovery allow for fresh breads anytime. - Homemade bread is not only tastier but also healthier (fresher & less chemicals); will always put a smile on your face.
- COOKING ENHANCED DESIGN & HIGH QUALITY BUILD - The bread pan is designed to make the bread evenly dense inside out during the dough and rise steps. - 8.6 LB in weight and 13" inches tall (H x W x D: 13" x 11" x 9") - PP Food Grade Housing with Brushed Stainless Steel Accents - Ergonomic top loading lid with viewing window - Nonstick coated inner pan and handle for an easy cleaning - Non skid feet prevent the bread maker from dancing on your countertop.
- ADDED VALUES - Sleek Design and Piano Varnish in Silver Color blend in well with any kitchen decor, this attractive bread machine looks great on the countertop. - The user manual includes 19 carefully developed and easy-to-follow recipes for all the 19 programs. - Its automatic programmable features and 2LB loaf size are also great for parties, holidays, family events, daycare centers, etc.
- DEVOTED CUSTOMER SERVICE - For Amazon customers, this product comes with 1-Month free trial & 2-Year warranty for all parts and accessories - Product warranties are automatically valid with Amazon order ID. No other proofs or registrations are required - Additional spare parts at deep discounts are sold at http://www.amazon.com/dp/B016WD8TK6 - Free life-time customer consultation by SKG at http://www.amazon.com/seller/SKG-ELECTRIC
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
HOME SWEET HOME
Nothing says "home" like warm, fragrant, just-baked bread. Now you can enjoy the real pleasure of freshly baked homemade bread without time-consuming efforts. Simply follow the Easy-to-Follow recipes to add ingredients, click a few buttons, and then let the bread maker take care of the rest.
AUTOMATIC & BEGINNER-FRIENDLY
Choose from 19 menu options: BASIC, QUICK, SWEET, FRENCH, WHOLE-WHEAT, RICE BREAD, GLUTEN FREE, DOUGH, CAKE, JAM, YOGURT, BAKE, etc.
Bake Light, Medium, or Dark crust color and 3 loaf sizes (1 / 1.5 / 2LB).
15-hour delay timer, 1 hour automatic "Keep Warm", and 15-minute Power Interruption Recovery allow for fresh breads anytime.
TASTIER & HEALTHIER
Homemade bread is not only tastier but also healthier (fresher & less chemicals); will always put a smile on your face.
COOKING ENHANCED DESIGN & HIGH QUALITY BUILD
The bread pan is designed to make the bread evenly dense inside out during cooking.
8.6 LB in weight and 13" inches tall (H x W x D: 13" x 11" x 9")
PP food grade housing with brushed stainless steel accents
Sleek design and piano varnish in silver color. This attractive bread machine looks great on the countertop.
Non skid feet prevent the bread maker from dancing on your countertop.
The user manual includes 19 carefully developed and easy-to-follow recipes for all the 19 programs.
1. Before first use, operate the bread maker on the BAKE (#19) program and bake empty for 10 minutes to burn off the manufacturing oils.
2. DO NOT use metal utensils with the bread maker. DO NOT wash the pan or parts in the dishwasher. These will damage the non-stick pan and other parts.
3. Made for the U.S. market (120V) only. Working power is 550W, which requires a 1500W or above transformer if used in a 220V country.
Top customer reviews
On this machine, I was instructed to turn on the machine for ten minutes on bake to cook off the machining oil and then wiping it down after it cools. This is important if you don't want your bread to taste funny the first time you use the machine. Good to know!
Another thing I like about this machine over the Oster, is that the kneading blade is positioned at the bottom of the loaf so when the baking is done, the hole isn't in the middle of the loaf. The blade is also metal over plastic of the Oster, and the loaf doesn't stick to it like the Oster, so it comes out of the loaf cleanly and you can just press the bread back together after removing it. Which is best if you are cooking for sandwich loaves. Also, the shape of the loaf is more "loaf like," in other words: Long and narrow.
The biggest challenge so far is that the Whole Wheat cycle proofs too high, and collapses during baking. And that is also the only cycle that heats up in the beginning rather than towards the proofing. So, I'm going to have to see if I can use the #1 Setting, or one of the others to get a better result.
While I was able to cook my wheat bread successfully on the #1 setting, SKG sales sent me a revamped recipe that in essence reduces the amount of yeast by 1/2 teaspoon.
I cooked both my own recipe minus 1/2 teaspoon of yeast, and also the recipe they sent. On the Whole Wheat cycle both loaves came out perfectly. The only thing I did differently from their recipe, is to NOT start with warm water. I did this because the WW cycle heats up in the beginning before it even starts to mix the dough. I wanted to see if it would affect the bread in the end. Well, the result is that my 2 # loaves of whole wheat came out perfectly.
One thing that strikes me, is that the bread browns better on top with the SKG versus the Oster Expressbake. The Oster's loaves always came out almost uncooked looking on top, and sometimes even a bit "dough-y."
Over all, not bad... so far. What will be really telling is if the unit lasts for at least a year of weekly baking.
I read that the unit rock and can walk to a fall. I appreciate the warning and have placed non-slip rubber gripper pads under the feet to prevent the unit from walking. I also put it in a cookie tray under it to keep it safe. I like the variety of settings and the consistent results. I have used mine for about six month with excellent results.
Now on to the bread machine when the machine starts it's very quiet and I love when it stirs never seen a bread machine do this others I have just takes the dough and bangs it around inside the pan. Now here is the best part drum roll please Skg has a real live "PAUSE " button! How AWESOME is that:-) Thank Skg for putting this in. It's very useful in the first stage when adjusting the dough ball. Now I ask you how many other machines have this feature at a great price?? My suggestion is to invest in a food scale for more accurate measures. I can go on and on on what a wonderful machine Skg is