Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "SKG Automatic Bread Machine 2LB - Beginner Friendl..." and save 39% off the $137.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4-Year Small Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
SKG Automatic Bread Machine 2LB - Beginner Friendly Programmable Bread Maker (19 Programs, 3 Loaf Sizes, 3 Crust Colors, 15 Hours Delay Timer, 1 Hour Keep Warm) - Gluten Free Whole Wheat Breadmaker
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- THE REAL PLEASURE OF HOMEMADE BREAD IS CLICKS AWAY - For newbies and pros alike, simply follow the Easy-to-Follow recipes to add ingredients, click a few buttons, and then let the bread maker take care of the rest (preheat, kneading, rising, baking, etc.). - 19 Automatic Programs (BASIC, FRENCH, WHOLE-WHEAT, GLUTEEN FREE, CORN BREAD, JAM, YOGURT, etc.) - 3 Loaf Sizes (1 / 1.5 / 2LB) up to 2-pound (for larger families) - 3 Crust Colors (Light / Medium / Dark).
- AUTOMATIC, INTELLIGENT, TASTIER & HEALTHIER - Nothing says "home" like warm, fragrant, just-baked bread. - Set the timer before leaving for work in the morning so that a warm loaf will be ready and waiting after a long day at the office. - 15-hour Delay Timer, 1-Hour Automatic "Keep Warm", and 15-minute Power Interruption Recovery allow for fresh breads anytime. - Homemade bread is not only tastier but also healthier (fresher & less chemicals); will always put a smile on your face.
- COOKING ENHANCED DESIGN & HIGH QUALITY BUILD - The bread pan is designed to make the bread evenly dense inside out during the dough and rise steps. - 8.6 LB in weight and 13" inches tall (H x W x D: 13" x 11" x 9") - PP Food Grade Housing with Brushed Stainless Steel Accents - Ergonomic top loading lid with viewing window - Nonstick coated inner pan and handle for an easy cleaning - Non skid feet prevent the bread maker from dancing on your countertop.
- ADDED VALUES - Sleek Design and Piano Varnish in Silver Color blend in well with any kitchen decor, this attractive bread machine looks great on the countertop. - The user manual includes 19 carefully developed and easy-to-follow recipes for all the 19 programs. - Its automatic programmable features and 2LB loaf size are also great for parties, holidays, family events, daycare centers, etc.
- DEVOTED CUSTOMER SERVICE - For Amazon customers, this product comes with 1-Month free trial & 2-Year warranty for all parts and accessories - Product warranties are automatically valid with Amazon order ID. No other proofs or registrations are required - Additional spare parts at deep discounts are sold at http://www.amazon.com/dp/B016WD8TK6 - Free life-time customer consultation by SKG at http://www.amazon.com/seller/SKG-ELECTRIC
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
HOME SWEET HOME
Nothing says "home" like warm, fragrant, just-baked bread. Now you can enjoy the real pleasure of freshly baked homemade bread without time-consuming efforts. Simply follow the Easy-to-Follow recipes to add ingredients, click a few buttons, and then let the bread maker take care of the rest. Homemade bread is not only tastier but also healthier (fresher & less chemicals); will always put a smile on your face.
AUTOMATIC & BEGINNER-FRIENDLY
- 19 Automatic Programs (BASIC, FRENCH, WHOLE-WHEAT, GLUTEEN FREE, CORN BREAD, JAM, YOGURT, etc.).
- Ever-developing and easy-to-follow recipes for all the 19 programs.
- 3 Loaf Sizes (1 / 1.5 / 2LB) up to 2-pound (for larger families).
- 3 Crust Colors (Light / Medium / Dark).
- 15-hour Delay Timer, 1-Hour Automatic "Keep Warm", and 15-minute Power Interruption Recovery allow for fresh breads anytime.
- Sleek design and piano varnish in silver color. This attractive bread machine looks great on the countertop.
- Non skid feet prevent the bread maker from dancing on your countertop.
- PP food grade housing with brushed stainless steel accents
- The bread pan is designed to make the bread evenly dense inside out during cooking.
- 8.6 LB in weight and 13" inches tall (H x W x D: 13" x 11" x 9")
Three Simple Steps of Bread Magic
- STEP #1: Add Liquids & Seasonings (Water, Milk, Oil, Eggs, Sugar, Salt, Milk Powder, etc.).
- STEP #2: Add Flours (Including rye, oatmeal, etc. if needed) and Yeast (Must be separate from wet ingredients).
- STEP #3: Click A Few Buttons.
- Before first use, operate the bread maker on the BAKE (#19) program and bake empty for 10 minutes to burn off the manufacturing oils.
- DO NOT use metal utensils with the bread maker. DO NOT wash the pan or parts in the dishwasher. These will damage the non-stick pan and other parts.
- Made for the U.S. market (120V) only. Working power is 550W, which requires a 1500W or above transformer if used in a 220V country.
This Accessory Set is already included in the original package of SKG Bread Maker
- Kneading Blade
- Measuring Cup
- Metal Hook for lifting out the Kneading Blade
- Measuring Spoon
All the bread shown in the photos can be made with just a few simple CLICK using SKG Automatic Bread Maker
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
On this machine, I was instructed to turn on the machine for ten minutes on bake to cook off the machining oil and then wiping it down after it cools. This is important if you don't want your bread to taste funny the first time you use the machine. Good to know!
Another thing I like about this machine over the Oster, is that the kneading blade is positioned at the bottom of the loaf so when the baking is done, the hole isn't in the middle of the loaf. The blade is also metal over plastic of the Oster, and the loaf doesn't stick to it like the Oster, so it comes out of the loaf cleanly and you can just press the bread back together after removing it. Which is best if you are cooking for sandwich loaves. Also, the shape of the loaf is more "loaf like," in other words: Long and narrow.
The biggest challenge so far is that the Whole Wheat cycle proofs too high, and collapses during baking. And that is also the only cycle that heats up in the beginning rather than towards the proofing. So, I'm going to have to see if I can use the #1 Setting, or one of the others to get a better result.
While I was able to cook my wheat bread successfully on the #1 setting, SKG sales sent me a revamped recipe that in essence reduces the amount of yeast by 1/2 teaspoon.
I cooked both my own recipe minus 1/2 teaspoon of yeast, and also the recipe they sent. On the Whole Wheat cycle both loaves came out perfectly. The only thing I did differently from their recipe, is to NOT start with warm water. I did this because the WW cycle heats up in the beginning before it even starts to mix the dough. I wanted to see if it would affect the bread in the end. Well, the result is that my 2 # loaves of whole wheat came out perfectly.
One thing that strikes me, is that the bread browns better on top with the SKG versus the Oster Expressbake. The Oster's loaves always came out almost uncooked looking on top, and sometimes even a bit "dough-y."
Over all, not bad... so far. What will be really telling is if the unit lasts for at least a year of weekly baking.
When first getting started with this machine, the included Instruction Manual has easy to follow instructions. These instructions include an overview of each setting, care & maintenance for the machine, details of each specific setting/mode, and even recipes. The machine also comes with 2 kneading blades, a tsp/tbsp measuring spoon, a measuring cup, and a metal hook for lifting out the kneading blade. The bottom of the machine has 4 suction cups to keep it firmly secured to your counter's surface during the baking process.
**USING THE MACHINE**
Using this machine is a breeze. In my video, I followed the recipe for French Bread (Setting #4), which involved putting the ingredients into the loaf pan in the order listed in the recipe, closing the lid, and hitting start. Four hours later, my kitchen smelled like a gourmet bakery and I had a beautiful, warm French loaf of bread waiting for us for dinner - and it was absolutely delicious!!! The lid of the machine has a viewing window so that you can watch your masterpiece come to life, and the countdown timer on the display screen lets you know exactly how long you have for your bread to be finished.
Clean up was also very easy. The loaf pan has a nice non-stick surface, and a little soap and water was all that it required for cleaning. The outer part of the machine wipes up nicely with just a damp cloth.
Overall, I am in LOVE with this bread maker and know that it will get TONS of use in our house!!! It is easy to use, easy to clean, and makes a perfect loaf of bread every time! I would HIGHLY recommend this product to others!!!! For more details and a demonstration, please also watch my video review. If you have any questions, I would be happy to answer them to the best of my ability. Thank you for reading and watching my review - I hope it was helpful! :)
*I received a complimentary product for testing purposes in exchange for an honest, unbiased review. I did not receive any compensation for testing/reviewing this product, and all opinions are my own and were not influenced by the seller in anyway.