Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "SKG Wide Chute Anti-Oxidation Slow Masticating Jui..." and save 54% off the $467.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
SKG Wide Chute Anti-Oxidation Slow Masticating Juicer (240W AC Motor, 60 RPMs, 3" Big Mouth) - Vertical Masticating Cold Press Juicer
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- LOW SPEED MINIMAL OXIDATION MASTICATING JUICER - Compared with juice from centrifugal juicers, our juice is much more nutritious, tastes better and fresher, and lasts longer. Top Quality 240W AC motor with low speed of 60 RPMs (the golden ratio of force and time) - Squeezes ingredients with minimal oxidation, preserving natural taste & nutrients lost by high-speed centrifugal juicers that grind, crush, and heat (from the fast-rotating blade).
- 3" INCHES (76MM) BIG MOUTH WIDE CHUTE - can easily accommodate large produce items; has more resistances to clogging; greatly reduces preparation and cleanup time - Less chopping of the ingredients also helps to reduce oxidation, as the bigger pieces of ingredients, the harder they get oxidized.
- HIGH JUICE YIELD WITH LITTLE OXIDATION - High juice yield (Orange 85-90%, Pear 78-83%, Apple 65-75%, Celery 65-70%, Carrot 42-47%) - The strainer base and the valve provide a sealed space to hold juice during juicing to prevent oxidation. The valve should be shut during juicing.
- 16 LBS HEAVY-WEIGHT HIGH-QUALITY ANTI-OXIDATION BUILD - All parts (the stainless steel, the silicone components and the PEI juicing screw) are made of high quality TRITAN food grade anti-oxidation materials. The product is certified by ETL, CE, and ROHS. - Sleek Design and Piano Varnish - Sturdy handle for easy moving and cleaning of the 16 lbs heavy-weight juicer - Comes in a premium quality gift box.
- DEVOTED CUSTOMER SERVICE - For Amazon customers, this product comes with 1-Month free trial & 2-Year warranty for all parts and accessories & Extended 10-Year warranty for the motor and main body - Product warranties are automatically valid with Amazon order ID. No other proofs or registrations are required - Additional spare parts at deep discounts are sold at http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01935EOSQ - Free life-time customer consultation by SKG at http://www.amazon.com/seller/SKG-ELECTRIC
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item SKG Wide Chute Anti-Oxidation Slow Masticating Juicer (240W AC Motor, 60 RPMs, 3" Big Mouth) - Vertical Masticating Cold Press Juicer
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||SKG ELECTRIC||SKG ELECTRIC||Amazon.com||DOMU Brands LLC||Glamzon Express||Amazon.com|
|Color||Piano Varnish in DARK WINE Color - Sleek Design||Piano Varnish in SILVER Color - Sleek Design||Chrome||Red||Silver||Chrome|
Minimal Oxidation: juice is more nutritious, tastes better and fresher, and lasts longer.
1. Top Quality 240W AC motor with low speed of 60 RPMs
2. Wide Chute reduces oxidation
3. Sealed juicing space prevents oxidation
4. High quality anti-oxidation build
Big Mouth Wide Chute: easier juicing and less oxidation
1. Accommodate large produce items
2. More resistances to clogging
3. Reduce preparation and cleanup time
4. Reduce oxidation
1. High juice yield: Orange 85-90%, Pear 78-83%, Apple 65-75%, Celery 65-70%, Carrot 42-47%.
2. Sorbet making capability
3. Tofu making capability
4. Drip-free smart cap
5. Sturdy handle for the 16LB juice
1. The choice of ingredients is important. The ingredients should not be too hard or too soft. Too hard ingredients will break the juicer. Gingers should be cut thinly across the tough fibers. Too soft ingredients, e.g., bananas, Kiwi fruits, mangos are difficult to be squeezed. Hard apples are good for juicing; soft apples are not. Soft ingredients are ideal for smoothies / sorbets.
2. There will be some fine pulps in the juice. It is common for masticating juicers, and is good for pulp lovers. The pulps can be filtered out with a filter or the cloth included. The fine pulps (not the tough fiber pulps from the exit) are very good nutrition wise, and can be used for making cake, rice, soup, etc.
1. If the juicing screw is clogged, please press REV (Reverse Rotation) for a few seconds to unclog.
2. The overload protection system may shut off the juicer due to motor overheating, unstable power supply, improper assembly, idle run, etc. When this happens, the juicer will be locked off for 1 hour. Please wait.
3. Made for the U.S. market (110V-120V) only. Working power is 240W, which requires a 500W or above transformer if used in a 220V country.
Top customer reviews
I decided I needed a masticating juicer and really did my homework this time to ensure I could juice every couple of days. I was very happy that I found this juicer!! Now I'm able to juice for 3 days, breakfast, lunch and snack per day, and have everything ready to just grab and go.
I store the juice in a mason jar and make sure the juice is up to the rim so as to slow down any possible oxidation.
The taste is great and I feel great. I definitely see how the pulp is a lot dryer then in the Breville and i can see that I'm getting more yield out of my leafy greens.
I only wish I had bought this one first!
Centrifugal juicers get a lot more juice out of things like leafy items that don't give up juice without a good squeezing. The drawback has been that masticating juicers need things cut up in little pieces, while centrifugal juicers often come with a feed chute the size of a medium apple. This juicer exceeds the biggest centrifugal juicer I've tried. It has a blade half way down the feed chute that will chop an apple in half, and the chute is so tall that you can drop full size celery stalks and carrots in and they generally self-feed.
Another solved issue is pulp buildup. There is a silicone scraper that rotates counter to the screen and keeps it constantly scraped clean. so things don't back up or clog.
I just set it up so the pulp chute is over the trash can and the juice spout is over a tall cup. There is a hinged rubber stopper you can use to stop the juice dribble while you change cups.
I found myself quickly running out of things to juice. The juice came out with a bit of floating pulp, but I've found that a pour through a fine metal strainer gets rid of it. Usually I just drink it. This is the fastest and easiest juicer I've used. The only design flaw I've noticed is the cleanup on a small channel the pulp goes through to exit the base. It gets a plug of pulp that is hard to get at. The juicer comes with a toothbrush with a hook on the end that gets most of it, but I still had trouble getting a few last celery strings out of it.
Overall, this is a huge upgrade on any juicer I have tried in the past, including two masticating juicers that I was mostly happy with. I love that I don't have to chop everything up tiny and make a big mess. It is so much easier to juice without having to chop, feed each individual piece in, and use the pusher. It's just so much more efficient, and is still highly effective. Juice tastes great and I can see myself juicing more now that I don't have to do so much chopping first.
Most recent customer reviews
I've thrown out my old juicer.