Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "SKG Wide Chute Anti-Oxidation Slow Masticating Jui..." and save 60% off the $467.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
SKG Wide Chute Anti-Oxidation Slow Masticating Juicer (240W AC Motor, 60 RPMs, 3" Large Mouth) - Vertical Masticating Cold Press Juicer
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- LOW SPEED MINIMAL OXIDATION MASTICATING JUICER - Compared with juice from centrifugal juicers, our juice is much more nutritious, tastes better and fresher, and lasts longer. Top Quality 240W AC motor with low speed of 60 RPMs (the golden ratio of force and time) - Squeezes ingredients with minimal oxidation, preserving natural taste & nutrients lost by high-speed centrifugal juicers that grind, crush, and heat (from the fast-rotating blade).
- 3" INCHES (76MM) LARGE MOUTH WIDE CHUTE - can easily accommodate large produce items; has more resistances to clogging; greatly reduces preparation and cleanup time - Less chopping of the ingredients also helps to reduce oxidation, as the bigger pieces of ingredients, the harder they get oxidized.
- HIGH JUICE YIELD WITH LITTLE OXIDATION - High juice yield (Orange 85-90%, Pear 78-83%, Apple 65-75%, Celery 65-70%, Carrot 42-47%) - The strainer base and the valve provide a sealed space to hold juice during juicing to prevent oxidation. The valve should be shut during juicing.
- 16 LBS HEAVY-WEIGHT HIGH-QUALITY ANTI-OXIDATION BUILD - All parts (the stainless steel, the silicone components and the PEI juicing screw) are made of high quality TRITAN food grade anti-oxidation materials. The product is certified by ETL, CE, and ROHS. - Sleek Design and Piano Varnish - Sturdy handle for easy moving and cleaning of the 16 lbs heavy-weight juicer - Comes in a premium quality gift box.
- DEVOTED CUSTOMER SERVICE - For Amazon customers, this product comes with 1-Month free trial & 2-Year warranty for all parts and accessories & Extended 10-Year warranty for the motor and main body - Product warranties are automatically valid with Amazon order ID. No other proofs or registrations are required - Additional spare parts at deep discounts are sold at https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01935EOSQ - Free life-time customer consultation by SKG at https://www.amazon.com/seller/SKG-ELECTRIC
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||SKG ELECTRIC||SKG ELECTRIC||Amazon.com||SKG HOME & KITCHEN||Ventmere||Jese Appliance|
|Color||Piano Varnish in SILVER Color - Sleek Design||Piano Varnish in DARK WINE Color - Sleek Design||Chrome||Champagne||Black / Silver||Silver|
Minimal Oxidation: juice is more nutritious, tastes better and fresher, and lasts longer.
1. Top Quality 240W AC motor with low speed of 60 RPMs
2. Wide Chute reduces oxidation
3. Sealed juicing space prevents oxidation
4. High quality anti-oxidation build
Large Mouth Wide Chute: easier juicing and less oxidation
1. Accommodate large produce items
2. More resistances to clogging
3. Reduce preparation and cleanup time
4. Reduce oxidation
1. High juice yield: Orange 85-90%, Pear 78-83%, Apple 65-75%, Celery 65-70%, Carrot 42-47%.
2. Sorbet making capability
3. Tofu making capability
4. Drip-free smart cap
5. Sturdy handle for the 16LB juice
1. The choice of ingredients is important. The ingredients should not be too hard or too soft. Too hard ingredients will break the juicer. Gingers should be cut thinly across the tough fibers. Too soft ingredients, e.g., bananas, Kiwi fruits, mangos are difficult to be squeezed. Hard apples are good for juicing; soft apples are not. Soft ingredients are ideal for smoothies / sorbets.
2. There will be some fine pulps in the juice. It is common for masticating juicers, and is good for pulp lovers. The pulps can be filtered out with a filter or the cloth included. The fine pulps (not the tough fiber pulps from the exit) are very good nutrition wise, and can be used for making cake, rice, soup, etc.
1. If the juicing screw is clogged, please press REV (Reverse Rotation) for a few seconds to unclog.
2. The overload protection system may shut off the juicer due to motor overheating, unstable power supply, improper assembly, idle run, etc. When this happens, the juicer will be locked off for 1 hour. Please wait.
3. Made for the U.S. market (110V-120V) only. Working power is 240W, which requires a 500W or above transformer if used in a 220V country.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Stop valve on juice output is great. My Omega didn't have that... it's so much easier to keep the process clean. No spills on the counter top while emptying juice into another container.
The opening handles large sections of produce and provides for less cutting.
Extraction is wonderful and far less "pulpy".
My son would take 10 minutes to drink a glass of juice from the Omega vertical masticating juicer.
With this Juicer and juicing the same recipe he drinks it down with ease and comfort 8n a normal fashion.
The basket on the Omega has broken 3 times always in the same place. The notch on the bottom. Now the auger lost teeth so I'm done and gave this one a shot. With a 2 year all included warranty it's a no brainer and it's far superior. Glad I purchased it. You can see and feel the quality of this machine.
So far, I have been very happy with this juicer and would recommend it to anyone. It has never had a problem handling anything I have put in it and has all the features I am looking for.
I HAVE TO SAY THAT I HAVE TO CUT THE CELERY, FENNEL AND SOME OTHER VEGETABLES IN PIECES BECAUSE OF THE FIBERS - THE FIBERS HAVE DIFFICULTY TO GO THROUGH THAN THERE ARE BLOCKING THE PROCESS WHEN THEY COME OUT - BUT IF YOU CUT YOUR VEGETABLES IN PIECES IT'S WORKED -
I JUST TRIED SKG WITH VEGETABLES FOR NOW -
I WANT TO TELL YOU THAT I ORDERED MY ''SKG'' FROM THE USA BECAUSE WE CANNOT ORDERED IT AT AMAZON CANADA.
I WAS LUCKY THAT I HAD A FRIEND WHO WAS COMING IN ''QUEBEC, CANADA'' - SHE HAD TO TRAVEL FROM CALIFORNIA TO BRING IT TO ME - I AM VERY GRATEFUL - I HAD TO PAY A FEE OF $50.00 US DOLLARS AS LUGGAGE -
THANK YOU IT MAKES MY LIFE EASIER AND IT IS GOOD FOR A BETTER HEALTH -
Most recent customer reviews
Note that this review is same as for the 2088 red model: SKG Wide Chute Anti-Oxidation Slow...Read more
Costurme service supports best ever, thanks Michael..