SKG Slow Masticating Juicer Cold Press 36 RPM Big Mouth Juice Extractor,White
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- WIDE 3.15” TURN OVER CHUTE –The A10’s flip over 3.15” (80mm) opening allows for large fruits and vegetables to enter the appliance easily. The A10 also has a 1.75” (45mm) opening which is meant for longer produce. The two openings are designed so produce can easily enter the juicer.
- BETTER TASTING AND MORE NUTRITIOUS JUICE – Using a slow masticating juicer like the SKG Large Caliber Juicer rather than a centrifugal juicer prevents the rapid oxidation which can be caused by the high-speed spinning of a centrifugal juicer. The powerful 250W AC motor’s slow speed allows each and every piece of produce enough time to have its juice fully extracted, leaving behind only dry pulp and delicious and nutritious juice.
- MORE JUICE FOR PULP LOVERS AND HATERS ALIKE - The SKG Large Caliber Juicer produces more juice than its competitors (Orange 70%, Pear 81.3%, Apple 78%, Celery 80.5%, Carrot 55%). Both a fine strainer (for purer juice) and a rough strainer (for juice with more pulp) are included for your juicing needs. An innovative second filter further strains out foam and pulp.
- EASY ASSEMBLY AND DISASSEMBLY, CONVENIENT CLEAN UP – Setting up this juicer takes only a few simple steps unlike many of its competitors. Taking it apart takes even less time and each piece is designed to provide a fast and efficient cleaning process. This juicer have two directions switch: "Forward" is used to turn on the machine and start juicing, while "Reverse" switch make the motor spin on opposite direction to release the material after juicing, which help to clean the machine easily.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY – SKG employs a very strict quality control system to ensure your product is in working order and up to your standards. All working parts are made of high quality food grade anti-oxidation materials. SKG stands by its products with a 30 days Amazon returns policy and a 2 years warranty. Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
SKG always focuses on the product development and design, advocating the concept of quality life. SKG is a leading company in the field of home and kitchen appliances. Adhering to the concept of “Global manufacturing, Global sales”, SKG has integrated the world’s highest-quality research, design and manufacturing resources to provide high-quality home and kitchen appliances and user-experiences for costumers pursuing both safe and health.
SKG A10 Cold Press Slow Masticating Juicer
Anti-Oxidation Easy to Clean 36 RPM 250W AC Motor Large 3.15” Turn Over Big Mouth Fruit and Vegetable High Yield
- WIDE CHUTE -- The 3.15” (80mm) turn over cup allows for large fruits and vegetables to enter the juicer easily.
- MORE NUTRITIOUS -- SKG A10 Juicer can prevents the rapid oxidation which can be caused by the high-speed spinning of a centrifugal juicer.
- MORE JUICE -- SKG A10 Juicer produces more juice (Orange 70%, Pear 81.3%, Apple 78%, Celery 80.5%, Carrot 55%).
- EASY (DIS-) ASSEMBLY AND CLEAN -- Takes only a few simple steps to assemble and designed to efficient cleaning process.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY -- All working parts are made of high quality food grade anti-oxidation materials.
SKG A10 Cold Press Slow Masticating JuicerQuiet
Slow Masticating Juicer-More Nutritious
SKG A10 Juicer rather than a centrifugal juicer prevents the rapid oxidation which can be caused by the high-speed spinning of a centrifugal juicer. A low speed prevents oxidation, allowing the nutrients from each fruit and vegetable to be retained and leading to a better tasting and longer lasting juice.
High Juice Yield
SKG A10 Juicer produces more juice (Orange 70%, Pear 81.3%, Apple 78%, Celery 80.5%, Carrot 55%). Both a fine strainer (for purer juice) and a rough strainer (for juice with more pulp) are included for your juicing needs. An second filter further strains out foam and pulp.
Easy Assemble-Simple Operation
Setting up SKG A10 Juicer takes only a few simple steps unlike many of its competitors. Taking it apart takes even less time and each piece is designed to provide a fast and efficient cleaning process. A cleaning brush is included with the appliance.
There are two kinds of feeder for the machine, which is convenient for inputting different fruits and vegetables: The turnover feed is wide-chute and suitable for big size materials; The hopper feed is the meant to put long thin product.
We suggest you to peel or remove cores of the fruit first. Especially like orange. Through first preparation the juicer could extract more juice. Too hard ingredients could break the juicer. Too soft ingredients are difficult to be squeezed.
Overload protection system would turn off the machine in case of improper assemble, idle run, etc. After 1 hour lock could start it again. Two directions switch: "FORWARD" is for juicer normal running; "REVERSE" spins on opposite direction to release ingredients and helps to clean the machine.
SKG employs a very strict quality control system to ensure your product is in working order and up to your standards. All working parts are made of high quality food grade anti-oxidation materials.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I originally had an hamilton beach juicer. I have an online juice store so I produce juices daily.
MORE JUICE OUTPUT
Easy to clean-4 pieces
It beats me from hand pushing vegetables down
NO FOAM ON TOP OF MY JUICES
comes with a container to collect the juice might be 32 ounces
Only if it could juice faster.
Kind of loud at points
anything stringy-celery will get caught; oranges and apples would get stuck-had to use the handle to resume
oh yeah-the handle; didn't seem like it fitted correctly
You must cut up to small pieces-chute could be bigger
It is big-but it will due
the cleaning brush could be bigger
I have used the juicer for 5 days and it does everything it said would. I am juicing celery daily for my wife who has Alzheimer's and a book "Medical Medium Celery Juice" suggests that the collection of heavy metals in the brain is the culprit that causes Alzheimer's.
The regimen requires 16 ounces of celery juice daily.
As you know, celery is a tough vegetable to juice because of the toughness of the fibers in the stalks.
The SKG juicer extracted 16 ounces out of one bunch and had no problem with grinding the stalks and depositing the the pulp in the pulp container.
The visual on the juice receptacle allows you to see the 16 ounce level so you know when to stop grinding.
Cleaning is done by running water through the components which easily assembled and disassembled. The pulp may require you to extract some pulp while cleaning.
Overall, I am very pleased at its performance.
I don't pay 300 dollars for damaged stuff. It is unacceptable. I think this is issue from factory because package itself was in good condition.
This time I just inbox and called Amazon for refund...
There are 4 parts that can go together only one way so assembly is easy.
The machine is very quiet and really crushes everything quickly.
The pulp that comes out is damp but not wet. I pressed it and no extra fluid came out of it.
I juiced 1 gallon of random recipes including celery, carrots, cucumbers, lemons, limes, garlic, tomatoes, arugula, kale, apples, basil, mint, cilantro, watercress, and chard.
I learned through reviews and videos of other juicers that celery strings are problematic, so I cut my stalks into 2" lengths and juiced one bunch. Even with cutting them, strings did get stuck. If you plan to juice a lot of different fruits and vegetables, juice the celery last so it doesn't get clogged.
Clean up was so easy. Everything rinsed quickly. The brush helped clean the main crusher/grater thingy.
My take away? The juice I made was so delicious and fresh! I made a simple one with 2 carrots and 1 cucumber that was so sweet and refreshing. Fruit is great and I juiced with some, but it doesn't need to be in every juice like those you buy at the stores. I enjoyed having some savory and some sweet.
My house smells amazing and fresh after juicing.
Assembly was super easy.
Clean up was super easy.
The machine worked quickly.
I just don't have anything negative to share. Oh! There's one. That little strainer that clips to the juice receiving bowl got full fast. I will buy a strainer to make things easier.
When it worked it was a PITA to clean. Have to take the whole thing apart and shoot the faucet up every direction making a huge spray mess.... or “super fun” as my kids would say.
Going back to Vitamix!
Broke on the first time I used it to do some simple juicing and non-existent customer service. Then contacted customer support with email and through warrant site with zero response after 4 weeks. Crazy. My wife and I really like the design and the way it worked.
Update - Be careful who you reach out to. After posting this review SKG reached out to me and sent a replacement, reach out to this address; email@example.com. We still like the design and it is a great juicer. Hopefully this one doesn't break.
My only concern is there are too many parts to clean.