SKINFOOD Royal Honey Essential Eye Cream - Fermented Honey Eye Lotion for Dark Circles - Under Eye Cream for Dark Spots and Wrinkles - Anti-Aging & Moisturizing Eye Cream 1.01 Fl Oz
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Brand||SKIN FOOD since 1957|
|Unit Count||1.00 Count|
|Number of Items||1|
About this item
- Hydrating Cream for Face - SKINFOOD Royal Honey Propolis Eye Cream is great for smoothing and hydrating the skin. This Korean moisturizer is perfect for creating a seamless refreshed layer of skin with a highly dense, firm, and soft texture, as well as reducing dark under eye spots, wrinkles, and fine lines.
- Benefits of Aged Honey - Royal Aged Honey, which has been fermented for 60 days, is highly concentrated and nourishing compared to ordinary honey due to its lower moisture content and higher content of vitamins and minerals. This undereye cream is the best Korean eye cream for refreshing and smooth skin.
- Honey Propolis Essence Eye Cream - This Korean face moisturizer and eye cream strengthens the cells within the skin barrier and reduces fine lines, wrinkles, and dark spots. This honey skin moisturizer cream will leave you looking restful and spotless.
- Best Under Eye Concealer for Dark Circles - Simply place under the eyes to work as an undereye concealer. This concealer illuminates the skin around the eyes for a more vibrant, youthful appearance while also reducing the appearance of dark circles. Its smooth creamy texture blends easily, leaving your skin and makeup looking smooth and soft.
- Authentic Korean Beauty Products - Korean Beauty products like SKINFOOD lead the world with their top-tier beauty and makeup products. We are the first cosmetic brand to root itself in food since 1957, as we believe that the highest quality nutritive food results in healthy, beautiful skin to create a healthier lifestyle.
- Customers who use existing Royal Honey products
- Customers who want more honey-packed moisturizing effect than the existing products
- Customers who want moisturizing products with less sticky texture than the existing products
- Customers who have dry skin even after applying moisturizing products
- Customers who have skin that doesn’t absorb skin care products
- Customers who need true moisturizing from the inside to the outside
Royal Honey Essential Eye Cream
- Essential Eye Cream containing double honey content and original aged honey provides a powerful moisturizing effect, and it tightly adheres to skin as it is absorbed into skin, making eye area subtly glow as if dripping honey.
Since ancient times, honey has been considered a rare delicacy with medicinal properties in both Eastern and Western medicine. It's a natural beauty remedy with anti-aging, moisturizing, and antiseptic properties.
My eyes are dripping honey~ Effective tip for sparkling eyes with honey glow!
How to Use
After toner application, gently pat the product on eye areas.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3.5 x 1.8 x 15 inches; 1.44 Ounces
- Item model number : Essential Eye Cream
- UPC : 746114414066 729787177025
- Manufacturer : SkinFood USA
- ASIN : B01C6W9SMU
- Best Sellers Rank: #408,040 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #6,638 in Facial Serums
- Customer Reviews:
WATER, HONEY EXTRACT, GLYCERIN, CETYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ROYAL JELLY EXTRACT, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, POLYGLYCERYL-3 METHYLGLUCOSE DISTEARATE, BETA-GLUCAN, IMPERATA CYLINDRICA ROOT EXTRACT, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL EXTRACT, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, POLYACRYLATE-13, STEARIC ACID, SODIUM PCA, PALMITIC ACID, PROPOLIS EXTRACT, POLYISOBUTENE, ARGININE, PHENOXYETHANOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CARBOMER, OLEIC ACID, POLYSORBATE 20,HONEY, LINOLEIC ACID, ADENOSINE, PEG-8, BIOTIN, DISODIUM EDTA, FRAGRANCE, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, SODIUM COCOYL GLUTAMATE, GLUCOSE, ALCOHOL DENAT., 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, LINOLENIC ACID, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CITRIC ACID, PPG-26-BUTETH-26, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, TRIPEPTIDE-29, PALMITOYL PENTAPEPTIDE-4, PALMITOYL TRIPEPTIDE-1, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, TOCOPHEROL
After toner, apply around the eye area in gentle patting motions.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This did not help me personally in the dark circles/puffiness department, but I am willing to overlook that because this keeps them hydrated and did not cause me any milia. I'll keep buying this for that reason and just stock up on undereye concealer, lol! Prior to using this I've also tried the Kiehls Avocado Eye Treatment (caused milia), Drunk Elephant C-Tango (dried my skin out and costs too much for what it is), and Honest Beauty eye cream (didn't do anything and wasn't moisturizing enough).
I’m shocked at how large the Tube is! This cream is really nice.
I am now on my second tube. I still really like this eye cream! It lasts forever and I haven’t had any issues . Works well to moisturize around my eyes and smells great but not like there’s perfume in it. Like the honeys natural smell
Edit: 😬😬😬😬 okay so my bad.... I gave it another chance and it didn't burn and moisturised pretty well... It just burns me if I out it over retinol serum.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.