Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon thechi thechi thechi  Echo Dot Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

• Customer reviews

on November 25, 2015
Been using this for a few years, have not noticed any changes in terms of wrinkles or skin whitening properties the product claims to have. However, the coverage is not bad, I have bad skin (see photos) and this gives a decent coverage making my acne and scars pretty non-existent in photos. However, up close it flakes and smudges fairly easily so would not recommend for people with dry skin. I have to use plenty of thick moisturiser before application. Should also note that this product has a grey undertone and is suited for people with very pale skin. I'm light-ish skinned naturally but this makes me about 2 shades whiter than I am, but this is nothing new for korean foundations. Overall, I prefer this as most other foundations I've found have an orange undertone that gives that fake-tan appearance.
review imagereview image
0Comment| 79 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 9, 2016
This is my favorite BB cream! Being half Japanese, my skin is super pale and most drugstore foundations (the lightest color) is always too dark. But this cream after it sets, blends into my skin and is the perfect pale ivory. It comes out of the tube like a beige grey color but lightens perfectly. Plus it's really moisturizing..I just brush on some powder on my t-zone and it's the perfect dewy look not greasy. I've tried many Asian bb creams in the past and this is by far my favorite!!! It also doesn't cause any breakouts on my sensitive skin:)
on January 3, 2016
I've been using this for around 2 months now and so far I'm happy with it. I have combo skin (dry around cheeks yet I still break out) and so far this has not irritated my skin or caused break outs. At first I was put off by the color -- it comes on grey and looks weird. However, once it's settled into your skin it looks great.

I'm brunette, have fair skin, some freckles and some sun spots and this evens everything out. It's losing a star because it only comes in one color which does work for me but probably won't for everyone.
on September 26, 2016
I am pleased with how well this ended up blending with my light cool toned (C2) skin. It doesn't take a lot for coverage, goes on smoothly with a bit of moisturizer and primer. Coverage is light, but it covers my concealer well and makes for a nice natural look. SPF facial products always feel heavy and a bit mask-like to me, but this BB cream definitely feels lighter than putting on sunblock plus foundation. Coverage stays even and wears well. Bottle is very pretty and pump makes it easy to control the amount of the product and keeps it fresh. Price point can't be beat either. While this BB cream won't completely replace my normal foundation, it's perfect for a casual every day look.
on March 18, 2017
I bought this on recommendation from a friend. She told me this was the darkest it came in, and it is still SUPER light! (hence 4 stars instead of 5) I am blonde haired and blue eyed and it was still quite a bit too light for me. It's a little thick but covers well...takes it a minute to turn to it's true shade, which is a tad darker than when you first put it on. I end up mixing a few dots of this with darker BB cream and it works well for me. Makes my skin look more flawless than with just the other BB that I was using. I do sweep a bronzer in areas that need it and it does the job. If you have porcelin colored skin or are super light, this would be wonderful for you. If you are any darker than a fair to medium (which I am) you might look washed out if this is all you intend to use for coverage. .
on November 20, 2016
Just excellent. Perfect. I've tried other BB creams but always come back to this one. Just a lovely finish, slightly dewy, but not overmuch. Feels so natural to wear. Honestly, my skin looks better after I've worn it during the day and cleansed. That's really hard to believe, but for me, it's true. My skin looks better in the evening after having worn this BB cream then when I've not worn it. It's like a treatment. Probably best suited for more mature skin as it does moisturize and hydrate.
on February 1, 2017
Skin79 Super+ Beblesh Balm Bb Cream VIP Gold (Gold Label) 40g
Love this product - I have been using for over a year now - first time buying from this seller and I am pleased! Great price - goes on very well, great quality product, works for sensitive skin - a little bit goes a long way so it lasts a while. It is a great product - I definitely recommend this one!!
on September 27, 2016
Some reviewers stated that this creme was for fair skin but unfortunately it is a bit too dark for me. It went on smoothly and had great coverage but it was obvious I was wearing the wrong color. If I knew which color this brand made for really pale skin then I would buy it because I like the ingredients and the coverage.
on March 28, 2017
I have found that as a very fair skinned person, it is difficult, if not impossible to find a bb cream light enough here in the States. A friend recommended that I give Korean bb creams a try and this was my first one. I love it! It gives me just enough coverage to even out my skin tone and I love that it has a high SPF. It's also very affordable.
on March 14, 2013
I cannot tell you how much I love this product. This may be it... The perfect makeup I've been searching for! I was a bit taken aback when I first put it on as it looks like a thick clay. I am very fair and it was extremely dark and tannish gray going onto my skin. After reading the reviews, though, I decided to give it the benefit of the doubt and wait a bit. However, I was skeptical because I have used similar foundations that were supposed to magically turn into your perfect color and that never happened. But, I waited a few minutes and the color was truly exactly my shade of skin. Amazing because I'm so tired of orangey foundations. Not, only that... to get the coverage I desired I applied it fairly heavily (have to cover up some stubborn freckles) but it still looked like skin! It looks and feels just like perfect skin. I can't believe it! Forget mineral powders... I will never mess with those ridiculously messy products again. I am 100% sold on this stuff. The finish is matte but not so matte that it looks like you're wearing makeup. It truly just looks like beautiful skin. It doesn't sit in the lines like the mineral make ups I've tried either. I cannot believe my search is over. Just thrilled over this stuff!