SKINS Essentials Active Mid-Weight Compression Socks
|Price:||$21.78 - $99.06|
- 53% Polyamide/24% Polyamide Tactel/12% Elastane/7% Polyester/4% Polyamide Nanoglide
- Anatomic left and right construction for a comfortable fit
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Unlike normal athletic socks, SKINS gradient compression socks are the perfect performance enhancer for any activity where your legs are pushed to the limit. SKINS Engineered Gradient Compression offers targeted calf muscle support and improves circulation, delivering more oxygen to your active muscles. The increased blood flow helps reduce the build up of blood lactate to keep you going harder for longer and recover faster. The engineered gradient compression technology in SKINS Essentials is specifically designed to increase blood flow and oxygen delivery to working muscles, allowing you to train harder and perform better. SKINS targeted muscle support also helps prevent muscle vibration and oscillation during activity, reducing your risk of injury and helping you recover faster with less post-exercise muscle soreness. All Essentials products use SKINS unique fabrics, flatlock stitching details and superior construction to deliver maximum benefit and muscle support with unmatched comfort, breath-ability and temperature and moisture regulation.
From the Manufacturer
Midweight Active Compression Socks
Why wear SKINS?Compression Basics
The primary benefit of compression garments is on the body’s circulatory system. Wearing compression applies pressure to your limbs, which helps to increase blood flow velocity under the compressed area, forcing movement back to the heart.
The Midweight Active Compression Sock, utilizes targeted support to the achillies/ankle and calf muscles, whilst promoting increased circulation to flush out by-products more efficiently and minimize blood pooling to the extremities. This popular sock has superior moisture management to wick moisture and boasts a low toe profile seams to eliminate friction.Features and Benefits
- Special anti chaffing yarns in heel and toe top reduce heat, moisture, friction and blister development.
- Increased support to minimize shin splints
- Soft fall cushioning to absorb shock and enhance comfort
- Comfortable left and right construction
- Enhanced circulation to reduce lactate build up and aid in longer durations of sustained muscle performance.
- Endurance Activities
- Gym training and workout sessions
- Racing and Competition
- SKINS Engineered Gradient Compression
- SKINtemp – For increased thermoregulation
- SKINSdry – moisture management wicking
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Recently I read a study that this type of compression is nothing more than placebo, but I will take this sugar pill any day if for nothing else than to make me think I feel better