SKLZ Pro Mini Basketball Hoop System. Adjustable Height 3.5 ft. -7 ft. and 7” Mini Ball.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- COMPLETE MINI-BASKETBALL SYSTEM. The SKLZ Pro Mini Basketball Hoop System includes a height-adjustable backboard, rim, pole, and base with wheels to keep it extra portable. Keep it high at 7 ft. for courtside play, or lower it to 3.5 ft. for junior or poolside play.
- ULTRA-DURABLE AND PRO-GRADE LOOK. The 33” x 23” backboard is made of shatterproof clear polycarbonate, tough enough for the most competitive games. The weighted mobile base (31.6 x 20 x 6.3”) fills with sand or water for stability as you practice your shots.
- PLAY LIKE A PRO. The Pro Mini Basketball Hoop System will give you an authentic basketball experience. The professional-grade hoop, along with a 7” rubber basketball will give you the game-like action you’re looking for on the home court, in the basement, or at the pool.
- BREAKAWAY RIM. With a 14.5” diameter spring-action break-away rim, you can practice your dunks anytime, anywhere. The spring will instantly bounce the rim back into place once you make the shot and the all-weather net will hold up year round. It is not compatible with the Rapid Fire ball return system
- INVEST IN FUN. The SKLZ Pro Mini Basketball Hoop System will ensure hours of fun for all basketball enthusiasts. With SKLZ you’ll know that you’re getting quality sports equipment that will last you for years of use and can grow with your player.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Pro-Grade Backboard, Break-Away Rim and Mobile Base
Indoor, outdoor, court-side or poolside, bring the Pro Mini Hoop System anywhere. It adjusts from 7 feet for court-side play to 3.5 feet for junior or poolside play and moves around easily on it's built-in wheels. The Pro Mini Hoop System offers the same durability and pro-grade look as our best-selling Pro Mini Hoops including the spring action break-away rim. Fill the base with sand or water to get your hoop set up and let the dunking commence.
Durable and dependable.
This hoop has the look, functionality and durability of a professional-grade basketball system. Includes 7 inch mini basketball, all-weather net, and assembly and adjustment instructions.
Ball anytime, nearly anywhere.
The Pro Mini Hoop System comes with a 33 x 23 inches clear polycarbonate shatterproof backboard with spring action break-away 14.5 inch rim. Weighted mobile base (31.6 x 20 x 6.3 inches) fills with sand and features built-in wheels for easy portability.
Adjust as you grow.
Height adjusts up to 7 feet for court- side play and down to 3 feet for junior or poolside play. For indoor or outdoor use.
The SKLZ Pro Mini Basketball Hoop System is perfect for a little 1-on-1, or to practice your three-pointers. This system will grow with your athlete due to the adjustable pole height, from 3.5 ft. to 7 ft. With a shatterproof backboard, and ultra durable, 8-loop net, it can handle intense shots from powerful players and the rough and tumble play of kids.
Set this up for some poolside fun, or for your strong athletes for a more competitive game. This mini basketball system is perfect for indoor or outdoor use and will keep you active all year round. As your athlete grows, your basketball system can too. This professional grade mini basketball system with a breakaway rim allows for layups, bank shots, and more.
You can be sure that your fun will last, with easy and quick set up. The SKLZ Pro Mini Basketball Hoop System includes a 33” x 23” clear polycarbonate backboard, an adjustable steel pole, and a weighted mobile base on wheels. It includes a 7” Mini rubber basketball and a 14.5” breakaway rim for ultimate fun. Set up and start shooting today.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I would not recommend playing with this goal outside. The metal parts on the goal will rust and potentially causing a hazard. You are able to dunk on this goal but I would not recommend it. There are only 3 bolts holding the rim to the back board. A few hard dunks and I think it will break, or loosen the 3 bolts causing a hazard. The pole connecting the back board to the base is not very big in diameter. If a kid hangs on this rim the pole might snap.
When I was a kid my friends and I would have destroyed this goal in a few weeks. If you want an outside goal purchase a real goal that can be lowered. Many of the reviews praise the goal and many reviews say this is a piece of junk. Depending on how you use the goal both reviews are correct.
I just weigh down the rim with a single 45lb bench weight and it's plenty stable for my son to dunk. I like the adjustability of the height.
Main downsides are it's pretty noise and not the best quality materials. All the joints clang and the plastic backboard resonates a lot. I tried to dampen the noise with some electric tape around the joints and shock absorbers on the back. It helps, but I think if the design was tighter and made of more solid material it would be quieter. Also, the rim is already leaning down after only a couple weeks. Mostly from the spring losing a little of it's elasticity.
Overall I'd still recommend it since it versatile and fun. Feels very close to outdoor play with it having metal rim.
It is sturdy and should last a while with my little ones trying to destroy it.
I'm giving it 4 out of 5 simply because I think including a hex wrench would have saved more time as the wrench set I have won't allow it to be turned in the tight spot. I've seen play structures that usually include a hex wrench specifically for the product and that would have been helpful here.