SKLZ Kick-Out 360 Degree Ball Return System
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 360 DEGREE BASKETBALL RETURN. Practice makes perfect for the nothing but net shot that you’re aiming towards. This 360 degree ball return let’s you work out the kinks from any angle, so that the perfect shot is more than just luck, it’s a habit.
- EASY TO USE, DURABLE SYSTEM. Get everything locked in with the SKLZ Kick-Out Ball Return System that connects directly onto the basketball hoop. With durable, sturdy plastic chute, and strong plastic webbing, you’re basketball return system is made to last.
- ELIMINATE CHASEDOWN. Spend more time shooting, and less time chasing the basketball across the court. The chute returns the ball directly to you. With an integrated handle allows for easy adjustment, you can eliminate the rundown, no matter where you’re standing.
- NO ASSISTS NEEDED. There’s no need to depend on friends or teammates when you want to practice. Now you can work on your free throws independently and with ease.
- INVEST IN YOUR TRAINING. SKLZ is dedicated to helping athletes of all levels reach their goals. No matter your sport--baseball, soccer, football, or basketball--the SKLZ Pro Training Agility Cones will help you reach peak performance.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Make it and keep taking it.
Pure shooting is making its return—at least it is with the Kick-Out. Featuring a 360-degree chute that returns made shots anywhere on the court, the Kick-Out clips directly onto the hoop quickly and easily. It’s the ultimate make-it and take-it ball return for building better shooters.
Chute to shoot.
With its 360-degree chute that returns made shots to shooters anywhere on the court, the Kick-Out eliminates chasing down made shots and gives shooters the reps they need to fine-tune their shooting from all spots.
No assists needed.
The Kick-Out easily clips to the hoop for easy-to-use performance. Built to fit on any basket and last, this shooter’s training aid rewards made shots.
Players know adjusting to the action is key to improving. The Kick-Out features a quick adjustment handle that allows you to rotate it to instantly feed balls back anywhere on the court.
Whether you play pick up games at the park, or you’re on a competitive team, the SKLZ Kick-Out Basketball Return System will help turn your lucky shot into something you can count on. The sturdy plastic chute rotates 360 degrees, so the ball will be returned to you anywhere on the court. It doesn’t matter if you’re a youth players, who is learning the game, or more elite athlete who want to work on your shooting technique, this tool will help you with your shots. This easy basketball return system allows you to work independently, without the normal run around of chasing the ball down. Made of sturdy plastic and nylon netting, plus an integrated handle to adjust the angle of the return, the SKLZ Kick-Out Basketball Return System is the ultimate make-it and take-it ball return system for building better shooters.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've posted a video just to show exactly how it performed. I was shooting from about 10-12ft away and as you can see the ball gets back to me consistently - the bounce depends on how you hit your shot. For the most part, the ball would return to you on "lucky bounces" a little slower compared to when you hit nothing but net. Overall I'm quite happy that I don't have to run after the ball every shot.
Why the 4 stars? Well, the more you shoot, you'll notice it will start shifting to another angle and soon enough you would need to straighten it back again. This didn't really show on the video but trust me, it does. One quick solution I came up with was to put a metal clip to "lock" the ball return in place - however, I'm sure there are other ways to lock this in place - but I found this the quickest way.
I've had this for almost a whole month and have used it almost daily and it seems to be holding up quite well. The only time one of the hooks came off the rim was when my kids were playing and they were consistently hitting the ball return directly with their shots (air ball) - I figure if you're not doing that, this should last a fairly long time.
The ball does come back to you regardless of where you're shooting, if it be FT line, mid range or a 3 pointer from any spot, corner, top of the arc or the wing. The only thing I wish is that it would come back off a 3 ball a bit faster but for what this is, it does the job well enough that you just may gave to bend down here and there to pick the basketball up if it has slowed down to a soft dribble or roll. Also with it being a 360° swivel, the more shots you make the more it will want to shift it's return direction here and there.
Overall though I have been extremely pleased with it's performance. $40 is a lot but when you compare it to any of your other basketball return options, it's relatively cheap.
Definitely reccomend this item to an player looking to improve their game.
I will update this review of something changes with it's durability.
The gizmo wasn't difficult to assemble but you had futz with it a little to get it to snap into place. It was very easy to attach to the rim.
Oh, and one more thing, occasionally, the ball gets stuck in the net. You gave to jump up and smack it or get a rake or something to poke at it. Not a big deal in my opinion.
Fixed turning problem. Will work for you too! Get one or two of those big pink erasers like you used in grade school and bend/force them into the rotation slot to hold the chute in position.
Next issue! The more it's used, the weaker the clips get and constantly pop off! My kids constantly have to come get me to lower the goal and put the clips back on! Like 2 - 3 times per hour, and it will get worse!