SKLZ Shoot-Around - Basketball Ball Return Trainer
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ball return enables repetitive shooting training, helping basketball players develop a rhythm, without help of a rebounder
- Easily attaches to any standard rim with four snap-on straps; 180-degree rotation without having to remove from rim
- Non-distracting monochromatic color keeps you focused on rim; simple angle adjustment lets you rotate without moving or detaching straps
- Set includes four-piece Shoot-Around ball return chute, attachment nuts and bolts, and rotating insert ring with four rim straps and hooks
- Includes limited 90-day manufacturer's warranty
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
180 degree rotating ball return, allows you to hit shots from anywhere on the court and have them return to you
The SKLZ Shoot-Around ball return enables solo repetitive shooting training, helping basketball players lock into a solid stroke and develop a rhythm, without the help of a rebounder. You can hit shots from around the court, and have the ball returned right back to you rapidly and consistently with the Shoot-Around's rotating 180-degree ball return, spending more time working on your game, and less time retrieving balls. The set includes four-piece Shoot-Around ball return chute, attachment nuts and bolts, and rotating insert ring with four rim straps and hooks.
- Easily attaches to any standard rim with four snap-on straps
- Provides repetitive shooting training to help groove a solid stroke
- 180-degree rotation without having to remove from the rim
- Chute design returns balls rapidly and consistently
- Non-distracting monochromatic color keeps you focused on rim
- Simple angle adjustment lets you rotate without moving or detaching straps
- Ideal for height adjustable backboard
SKLZ products include a limited 90-day manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
The flagship brand of Pro Performance Sports, LLC, SKLZ started out creating a popular baseball swing trainer, the Hit-A-Way. Starting with a complete line of baseball and softball trainers, SKLZ has added basketball, football, tennis, soccer, hockey, lacrosse, and training products.
SKLZ training equipment is endorsed and used by many of the top professional players across a variety of sports, including:
- Erica Blasberg
- Reggie Jackson
- Derek Jeter
- Joe Mauer
- Paul Molitor
- Joe Montana
- Leah O'Brien-Amico
- Albert Pujols
- Andy Roddick
- Maria Sharapova
- Rick Smith
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you are making around 80% of your shots, this increases your shots per minute by about 2-3x depending on how far away you are from the basket. If you are making less than 80%, you are shooting from too far away. Even Dwight and Shaq make 80% of their free throw in practice and they don't have what you would call great form. Move close and make sure your form is consistent.
It returns made shots.
Less cumbersome and restrictive that the rebounding nets.
You can leave it on the rim. It doesn't get in the way for games.
Cons (even though the pros still far outweight them):
Only returns made shots
Comes in 8 pieces. Takes about an hour to screw everything together.
The clips that hang this on the rim pop off every once in a while.
Sometimes, it gradually shifts direction as you shoot. It's not a big deal, you just have to recenter it.
Young bucs, before you practice too much, I recommend watching some youtube videos on shooting form. For every bad shot you take, it becomes that much harder to correct your form. Periodically take video of yourself shooting and watch it in slow mo. Make sure you are releasing from finger tips and the ball is rotating back towards you. Correct bad habits immediately.