Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
SKLZ Star-Kick Hands Free Solo Soccer Trainer- Fits Ball Size 3, 4, and 5
|Price:||$19.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- MASTER BALL CONTROL. Improve your control of the ball with better technique, head to toe. Maximize touches as you improve passing, dribbling, and overall footwork with the SKLZ Star-Kick Barcelona Solo Soccer Trainer.
- FORGET THE CHASE. With a high-quality, adjustable cord that stretches up to 18 ft. and a durable tethered waistband, you will stop wasting your time chasing the ball, and spend more time perfecting your performance.
- PASS LIKE A PRO. Develop confidence with the Star-Kick Solo Soccer Trainer by SKLZ. Keep your eye on the goal as you practice independently so you’ll be ready for every game. Improve shooting, passing, receiving, juggling, ball control, and throw-ins.
- ALL LEVELS. The neoprene ball glove fits ball sizes 3, 4, and 5. Players of all levels can use this soccer tool to gain more authority over the ball. Forwards and goalies alike can all use the SKLZ Star-Kick Solo Soccer Trainer to improve their play.
- INVEST IN YOUR GOALS. Investing in sports equipment means investing in your training and athletic goals. Give yourself the tools to work toward your athletic skill with the SKLZ Star-Kick Barcelona Solo Soccer Trainer.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
SKLZ Star-Kick Solo Trainer
The Star-Kick gives young players the touches they need to master ball control, develop proper passing and shooting techniques, and improve receiving. Maximize your training by minimizing ball chasing. Fits most players and securely holds size 3, 4 and 5 soccer balls.
Train With The World’s Best.
The Star-Kick gives younger players the maximum touches they need to build their shooting, passing and receiving skills—all without the chase.
More Kicks, Less Time.
Star-Kick makes training more efficient by increasing coordination and key soccer skills. This solo trainer allows more reps in less time.
Holds Strong And Fits Comfortably.
Designed to fit size 3, 4 and 5 soccer balls, its comfortable belt and secure ball glove combine to make it the must-have soccer trainer for all soccer fans.
A fun, hands-free challenge for all ages that allows players to get more touches on the ball. Helps with strengthening kicking, shooting, trapping, passing and throwing-in skills. Improves reaction time and coordination in both feet. Kicks over 18 feet! Elastic cord offers natural and realistic action and neoprene glove will hold up during even the most aggressive play. Fits securely on a balls sizes 3, 4, and 5 and one size waistband fits all players. Can not be shipped internationally.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I'd buy it again and recommend others with soccer playing kids to look into it.
The ball velcros securely into the harness and the belt velcros around his waist, and he'sready to go. The Velcro seems very sturdy and holds securely. The ball holding design seemed like it would prevent the ball from returning in a natural motion, but it was fine. As I said before my son can kick the ball as hard as he can and the elastic handles it, but I'm not sure it could handle the full force of an adult players kick over time. While I took a star off for that, I still believe that an adult's skills could benefit from this training aide, just don't practice clearing the ball from across the field or it may not come back.
I have never had the velcro come off the ball or myself, the thing is solid. At times you have to tighten the velcro belt a lot to prevent it from shifting down too far, so far smaller kids it might not be tight enough (although they don't kick as hard). Still, hasn't been a big issue for me.
It doesn't actually interfere with juggling as much as you'd expect (very little actually). You can't really dribble with it since the ball doesn't completely roll BUT you can kick it forward, run, then kick it again and sort of do a running/pass-to-yourself drill, so you don't have to stand still.
Biggest downside is if you aren't careful with how you kick, sometimes the rope will get under your leg and rub it as the ball returns, and overtime this can give you a light burn. It's not hard to avoid and it's only heavy repeated use that causes it.
For $15 this thing is awesome.