Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Get $5 off book purchases over $20* Use promo code GIFTBOOK17 Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 29, 2015
We got ours today. My 4 year old daughter and I took it outside and started playing with it right away. This thing is a lot of fun. If I thought it was going to last I would give it a five star rating. However, after only about 30 minutes of play we started to notice it falling apart in several places. I'm attaching a picture of one of the stitched seams coming apart. The bungee cord is also fraying. We'll play with it until it breaks, but I don't think that'll take very long.
review image
11 comment| 173 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 26, 2017
Got this for a gift for a 10 year old nephew who loves soccer. He loves it and we even played together with him having it attached to his leg and me trying to kick the ball before it come back to him...making him laugh every time I missed it (which was a lot).

I'd buy it again and recommend others with soccer playing kids to look into it.
on August 21, 2014
I recently bought this and it really helped me build power in my legs. It is a fantastic training aid but you have to watch out when the ball comes back you are prone to getting hit in the nuts.
77 comments| 147 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 23, 2015
Perhaps I didn't read into the details; this is for the youth, or at best for adults with slim stature. It hardly fits my waist (33"). However, kicking and receiving is a lot of fun (with a bit of practice, of course), especially if you are all alone. I guess I will pass it to my son and be happy with the purchase.
on April 16, 2016
I bought this for my 7 year old daughter to practice in our back yard. She loves it, and so far it is still in great shape. My 4 year old son also enjoys playing with it, though it is pretty loose on his waist. I have a 32 inch waist and it just barely fits on me. I took 1 star off because it is a little difficult to get the ball in the straps, and once you do, you probably don't want to keep switching it in and out. I would suggest taking an older ball and just leave it in here.
on November 9, 2017
Got this as a gift for our youngest FCB fan and soccer player. I tried it out myself. What a great workout!! The waste strap works well for a child or an adult (granted, I'm not very big). Very much worth the money for enjoyment.
on July 2, 2017
My daughter loves this!!!!!!! Wish I would of got this a long time ago she couldn't get it out of the package fast enough lol!!!!! She's a goalie so now she goes in the pack yard and does her drop kicks and other drills and now we don't have to worry about it flying over the fence cause it sucks when it does!!!
on November 16, 2017
Holding up great to almost daily use by an avid 11-year-old boy. Lets him practice to his heart's content even by himself, but personally, I love watching him! Great to get "other foot" training.
on August 9, 2015
Works much better than I thought it would given how simple it seems. We showed it to some friends and now they want to buy a few for their kids as well. My only concern and the only reason for the 4 stars instead of 5 is that the elastic that connects it all is a bit thin and has already begun fraying a little. It still works, and I expect to be able to use it for several more months, however the fraying and thinness of the elastic makes me think I'll be buying another one after this soccer season ends. On the other hand, it is inexpensive compared to other training tools and it's perfect for our small yard.
on September 11, 2017
Bought this for my soccer loving 8 yr old. She loves it. Easy to use and I think she will also use it for volleyball practice. She liked it so much we bought for a friend's birthday. She loves it, too!