SKLZ Super Sandbag - Heavy Duty Training Weight Bag
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- DEVELOP EXPLOSIVE POWER. Use this multipurpose tool to work both your upper and lower body in countless training exercises. Develop all over strength, maximum power, and explosiveness with the SKLZ Super Sandbag Heavy Duty Training Bag.
- DURABLE OUTER SHELL. These weighted sand bags are made for the roughest and toughest drills. With a secure zipper closure, and Velcro reinforcements you can be confident that these training bags won’t break or bust.
- EASY TO GRIP HANDLES. Multiple handles allow for versatility and flexibility in your workout. The easy to access handgrips allow you to find force, power, and stability in your movement without distraction.
- REMOVABLE WEIGHT BAGS. With four smaller removable weight bags, you can vary the weight from 10-40lbs. Adjust your workout to match your desired intensity for all your endurance drills and exercises.
- INVEST IN YOUR STRENGTH. Investing in sports equipment means investing in your training and athletic goals. Use the SKLZ Super Sandbags to develop your power and explosiveness as you build strength throughout your body.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
SKLZ Super Sandbag
Develop total body strength, stability, and endurance with the Super Sandbag training aid. This versatile training tool allows you to execute countless training exercises that work your upper and lower body. You can swing it, lift it, squat it, stabilize it, and pretty much anything else. With the Super Sandbag, you'll develop explosive power on demand. The Super Sandbag comes with four 10-pound weight bags that fit individually or all together in a durable outer shell equipped with a zipper enclosure. The removable weight bags serve as soft weights to increase the intensity of any drill or exercise.
Romanian Dead Lift.
Clean and Press.
1.) Remove Super Sandbag and yellow weight bags from box.
2.) Fill yellow weight bags with desired amount of filler (sand is recommended). Ensure each weight bag is sealed.
3.) Insert desired number of weight bags in to Super Sandbag. Each sand-filled bag weights approximately 10 pounds. See video above for more instructions.
4.) Begin workout.
SKLZ is committed to elevating the athlete in each of us by guiding and serving athletes on their journeys to be their personal best. As the flagship brand of Pro Performance Sports, based in San Diego California, SKLZ develops innovative athletic performance and skill development training products, technology and knowledge for serious athletes of all ages, skill levels and sports including baseball, football, soccer, golf, softball and basketball.
Color: Multi | Size: OS
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Showing 1-8 of 383 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Start with three only, two at the bottom and 3rd on top. close the Super Sandag and shake it all around with the goal to let the three bags slide down to one end. This will leave the other end free
2.take out the upper yellow bag and insert the 4th bag across the other ones in the open end space. You may need to compress and squeez the end to make it "shorter" so it fits across the bag
3. Insert the 3rd bag (you took out) on top of all and zip the super sanbag
4. Managed to fill each hello bag to 10.2lb, total weight of all Super Sandbag 42.2lb ( 19.2kg)
1. Do not overfill the bags. Make sure the velcro completely closes, otherwise it may leak with Crossfit movements.
2. Even better if you put 2 layers of Gorilla Tape around the velcro seal.
3. My bag weighs 41 lbs, and I had no difficulty locking the bag. It's much easier to close the zip if it's vertical.
4. After finishing a set, do not slam the bag down. It may loosen the velcro and cause leaks. Also, the follow through (i.e., gently keep it down) is a part of functional training.
Overall, very pleased with the bag. The handles could have been a bit better designed especially "Bear Grip" is difficult. But you can always just hold the bag and not rely on the handle. I find that more challenging for functional movements.
The stitching on the horizontal handles came apart. I was able to finish the workout but c'mon, these bags are supposed to be made for rough use - multiple rough use. It should not even be remotely possible that it might rip on the first use.
Anyway, I've ordered an exchange. Let's see what the next bag is like. Stay tuned...
I read the majority of the reviews here and most are positive. Seems like some have had issues with the sand leaking out, some users have filled the bags with other substances besides sand. I only had access to sand, which is what I used to fill all four containers. The description says the bag has a 40 pd max. I filled my bags with sand to the fullest limit I could, I weighed the total sandbag and it came in just under 40 lbs.
I use this product for bodyweight work and also for carrying when hitting hills. I have had no issues with this product so far. I like the setup of the bag and the different handles. After several months of use, this sandbag has held up well and I toss it around during every use.
I highly recommend this product.