|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$185.00 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Rubber sole
- Performance goatskin upper with sheepskin lining
- Curved outsole with flex grooves and zero heel-toe height differential to mirror the foots natural shape and movement
- High-density outsole/midsole offers better durability, ground feel, and just enough cushioning
- Wide toe box for natural foot placement and comfort
- Adjustable heel strap for custom fit
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Take a high-tech step into running with this performance shoe from SKORA. Built around the design and function of the human foot, the FORM features a perforated leather upper with an asymmetrical lace-up vamp for the perfect fit. A rubber sole delivers grip and traction on or off the road.
At SKORA, they look at things differently. SKORA believes that running shoes should be built to encourage running performance that is as biomechanically correct as possible, with minimal interference. Their footwear lets people run naturally. Run Real is the philosophy and they stand by it. Running ability is programmed into their human DNA.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B007PMRSWO
- Item model number: Form-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 25, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
- Finished sole isnt quite as comfy as I had hoped. I was hoping to get a Merrell trail glove feel but instead I got a somewhat cushioned and somewhat lumpy feel. I could basically feel the outer sole contour.
- If you dont have a high arch the tongue will probably bunch a little. If the shoe isnt quite a snug fit, the tongue will bunch a little. I feel like it could float a bit better. I have an incredibly high arch so the shoe fits perfectly on my foot however for most people this is probably not the case.
- Sizing. Sizing, sizing, sizing. There really needs to be some sort of a sizing chart either here on Amazon or on Skora's site. I wear 10s in Puma, Adidas, Doc Martins and most every shoe aside from Nike where I wear a 9.5. I had to reorder these as a 9 and considering that they are a thinner, more supple leather than say my Predator soccer cleats it only means they will stretch. A 8.5 would probably be tight at first but perfect after they stretch.
Ok lets get to the Pros:
- They feel amazing. They fall into the "already broken in" category for me. Slip em on and its like that old pair of shoes you never want to get rid of. With socks or without, with the sole or without (aside from the above mentioned issue), these feel simply amazing.
- The laces are textured so as you tie em once and forget about it. No need to double knot.
- Toe box is nice and wide. My feet are quite splayed after running in Vibrams for 5 years. Even with toe socks on theres no pinching or rubbing.
- The leather quality is without a doubt some of the best leather Ive ever seen in an active shoe. Ive had soccer cleats across the spectrum and it ranks up there among the top.
- Build quality is quite impressive as well.Read more ›
So... the length was a great fit (1/2 size smaller for me was perfect!). HOWEVER, it is quite snug in the width (much more than I am use to) - maybe the leather will continue to stretch as it is worn more, but definitely do NOT like the binding feeling at this point. I have a slightly wide foot, but have had zero problems in other running shoes like Asics, Nike, Vibram, etc. If you have normal to narrow feet - the width will almost certainly not be an issue.
**PROBLEMS, PROBLEMS - the first delivery I received (natural Skora Forms) had a defect in internal side construction on the right shoe. Extra flap material was present that clearly should not have been there and was irritating (especially since they are on the snug side in width). This was not something that I could simply snip as it was thick leather deep inside the shoe with stitching close to the problem area. Returning this pair was relatively easy and completely free. When I received the replacement pair, I found the identical problem!! The left shoe had nothing wrong with it, but the right shoe again had extra material that was not clipped or perhaps not sewn correctly on the internal right side.Read more ›
- Shoes are very soft, light and comfortable. I ordered them in my size (11.5) despite many reviewers recommendation to order 1/2 size smaller. They fit nicely and after stretching a bit, I -think- I could have gone with a smaller size, but then again, it's not a very big difference. I always wear thicker socks, for barefoot it would definitely be OK to get them smaller. It's just that they are so soft, the perception could be simply in comparison to regular footwear.
- I have ordered a 2E wide model. The box did not state it specifically and also Skora doesn't mention the wide model on their site. So I wonder if they can fit generally into wider category. Anyway, they feel great.
- Design wise, they are very nice in person (actually one of the main reasons to choose Skora over other brands), although I don't really like the grey dot pattern sprinkled on the inner side of the shoes, without that they would look a few notches classier.
- The white + orange/reddish model I ordered came with extra set of orange laces (exactly the same hue as the sole elements), and I put those on immediately, the shoes look even better now.
- The lace loops feel a bit fragile, since they are made from the same (very soft) calfskin as the shoes and don't feature any reinforcement, they have already stretched a bit so I wonder how long will they hold their shape (or hold on altogether).
I am contemplating getting another pair, probably one of the cheaper models that shares the same sole design, to abuse on the trail, and will keep these as my all around fancy sneakers.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
When I first received these shoes, the goat skin uppers were extremely stiff, and the soles felt as responsive as a board. Read morePublished 5 months ago by ↓←SouthWest
best running shoes I've ever owned. wonderful company and customer supportPublished 7 months ago by Amazon Customer
These fall short as a running shoe, especially for the price. Running with the insoles in resulted in hot spots, to the point that I had to stop running. Read morePublished on March 21, 2014 by Richard
The shoes were EXTREMELY comfortable and fit well except in one area: too narrow. I have really wide feet and while they stretched out a little like some of the reviews said,... Read morePublished on March 4, 2014 by J Aaron Brown
This was my first non vibram shoe purchase in the last few years. What a waste of my $. Within the first month the seams where coming apart. Read morePublished on January 23, 2014 by derek hansen
I bought these for my boyfriend, who is an avid Vibram runner. He wanted a shoe that would keep his feet more dry than Vibrams do in the winter and on rainy days in Utah. Read morePublished on January 4, 2014 by Miriam Ball
Well, coveted these shoes for the better part of a year, asked for them as a gift and when they arrived the size ten was huge! Read morePublished on December 30, 2013 by Grant bloomquist