Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop now Book House Cleaning americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 39 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 40 reviews
on April 7, 2014
I have avoided the cameras with rechargeable batteries in favor of AA units, for years. Finally bought a camera that had my feature requirements, but had these batts. Getting a reasonable spare was important. This kit did that fine. I am pleased with the batteries and charger and the accessories are a great bonus. The batteries work as well as the original.
on February 6, 2014
Previous reviewers stated their batteries were 1300 mAh. The two batteries I received were each 1000 mAh. This is the same capacity as the OEM battery in the camera and not any "higher-capacity" than standard. Do not like the SWITCH! FALSE ADVERTISING! Also was NOT delivered on date when stated.
on April 25, 2014
This package was a life saver on a recent trip. I will be buying an additional set just for the batteries and charge. The WB800F is a power hog (even with WiFi turned off). We would not have completed a days shooting without the extra batteries. The additional charger unit was invaluable as we recharged batteries every night. All worked flawlessly. One additional note - the chager is variable voltage which is a lifesaver when traveling internationally. Leave the "old" voltage converter at home!
on June 3, 2014
My original Samsung battery died, and I couldn't find a replacement in local stores - this was right before a trip to Europe. So I went to Amazon, found this package of two replacement batteries, charger, and some helpful extra goodies. Delivery was in two days, batteries worked perfectly, and I took a bunch of great photos.
I would definitely recommend!
on June 10, 2014
Delivery included more than I expected. Everything in the package is exactly what was needed for my daughter to make her trip to Spain much more enjoyable. Not having to recharge the one battery she has for her camera. Now she will have 3, plus all the other items. Lense cleaners, tripod, mobile plug in and the rapid travel charger.
on March 29, 2015
I am very pleased with my purchase. I recently purchased a new Samsung digital camera and needed additional batteries and an external battery charger. This is exactly what I needed. It arrived on time and I was extremely satisfied with the quality. I also appreciated the customer service follow-up. I will recommend this product to my friends,.
on April 27, 2016
Works as claimed. I like the fact it can be used in a 12v cig. lighter. Will come in handy on long motorcycle trips for charging batteries on the fly. Bonus was the handy little tripod that came with it. fairly sturdy unit. Do not hesitate to purchase.
on February 5, 2014
Arrived on time and in excellent condition. Recommended this product and seller.
Was excited when I received my package today. It was wrapped in a secure bag and then placed securely in a box. I bought this product solely for the batteries and charger, the rest of the contents were an added bonus. The batteries fit perfectly in the charger, and the mini travel tripod is better quality than I expected. Very Satisfied!
on December 9, 2013
I'm very happy with this product...charger works well, and batteries, 1300 mh last longer in my camera than the original..the pocket tripod and car charger are a bonus......good product and the best price I could find on Amazon...I definitely recommend this set...
on July 22, 2014
So far no complaints! Charger works great to charge a spare battery while charging the other in the camera. Included accessories are a nice bonus. One note the spare batteries for, but may require you to manually slide the blue lock into place. Nothing major and not enough to remove an stars!
Glad I picked this up prior to our vacation!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.