SLEEP ZONE Bedding Duvet Cover Sets 90x90 inch Temperature Management 120gsm Ultra Soft Zipper Closure Corner Ties 3 PC, Gray,Full/Queen
|Price:||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
10% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- TEMPERATURE REGULATION. The duvet cover designed with new NANOTEX Coolest Comfort Technology. Fabrics treated with advanced moisture wicking system dries 100% faster than cotton, actually balance your body temperature, pulling moisture away from your skin out to the fabric's surface, moisture can more easily evaporate and leaving you a cooler, drier and more comfortable sleeping surface,and leaving you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. It will keep you cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
- ULTRA-SOFT & COMFORTABLE: 120gsm highest quality, over-thick, Ultra-soft Microfiber Fabric and double brushed on both sides for ultimate softness and comfort, more durable, softer and thicker than most of the market's 90gsm and 110gsm products. Resistance to shrinking and wrinkles. White, Navy Blue, Grey classic colors offer you timeless elegant looks and an easy pairing with your traditional and contemporary home style. Seasons change, but your feelings for this Duvet cover won’t.
- SECURE CORNER TIE & TECHNIQUE: Hidden 50-65 inch zipper closure is more durable and reliable than button. Fasten duvet with ribbon inside and Keep duvet right in place. Secure your quilt, comforter and duvet in right place all the time with sewed ties in 4 corners to ensure better night's sleep. Keeping it safe from tears, stains, sweat, and losing feathers. Full/Queen size Include a 90x90 inch Duvet Cover, 2 of 20x26 inch Pillow Shams. Machine wash cold, do not use bleach, tumble dry low.
- VALUE & QUALITY: Sleep Zone has everything you need to help build a cozy, comfortable haven in your bedroom. We concentrated on every detail to ensure them designed perfectly. We developed this duvet cover sets with Nanotex cooling technology. It's soft and cooling than traditional duvet covers. Choose it will help you achieve hotel-worthy comfort at home all year round. Available in a large array of colors to suit anyones taste, simply and easily changes from season to season.
- SATISFACTION PROMISE: We are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified. Any questions, please contact us. It's a wonderful gift idea for men and women, Moms and Dads, Valentine's, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Frequently bought together
Top rated from our brands
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
About this Duvet cover:
SLEEP ZONE Duvet Cover applies top quality, over-thick, Ultra-soft 120gsm Microfiber Fabric with Nanotex coolest comfort technology, leaving you a cooler, drier and more comfortable sleeping surface and making you feel refreshed and rejuvenated every day.
Balances Body Temperature
The fabric has been treated with Nanotex moisture-wicking technology that dries 100% faster than cotton, which balances your temperature, pulling moisture away from your skin, out to the fabric's surface. leaving you a cooler, drier and more comfortable sleeping environment.
7 Classic Colors to Choose
Burgundy, Flint Blue, Gull Gray, Nutmeg, White, Navy Blue, Grey classic, provide you with timeless elegant looks and easy matches with your traditional and contemporary home style.
You can have simple and easy changes from season to season.
Ultra-Soft & high quality
Top quality, over-thick, Ultra-soft 120gsm Microfiber Fabric that’s double brushed on both sides.
Durable patent YKK zipper
50-65 inch long zipper closure. This zipper glides more smoothly the more you use it! It will never come off the track.
Keep your duvet inserted in place to ensure a night of better sleep.
|Damask Duvet Cover Set||Quality Mattress Pad||Quality Sheet Sets||U-shaped Comforter|
|Feature||Soft, Pattern||Soft, Fluffy||Soft, Comfort||Flully, Warmth|
|Material||100% 120gsm microfiber||100% overfilled microfiber||100% 90gsm microfiber||100% 120gsm microfiber|
|Available Size||Twin,Full/Queen,King||Twin/Twin xl/Full/Queen/King||Twin/Twin xl/Full/Queen/King/Cal King||Twin,Full/Queen,King|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The cover is a beautiful shade of gray..not quite charcoal but not light either. There is a sturdy zipper along the bottom for closing the duvet cover, and as long as you have it right-side-up on your bed, you can't see the closures. Overall, I'm totally satisfied.
The fabric is the best part of this duvet cover.. the Sleep Zone cooking technology really works! It's the height of summer and scorching outside, but this duvet cover seems so cool, even with a heavier duvet insert inside.
Not happy at all. Very cheaply made.
Im especially happy to find that pet hair really doesnt stick to it. It comes right off with a swipe and at worst case with a lint roller. Which is good, because the felines in this house keep stealing the blanket. They seem to like the soft and cooling feel of the comforter as much as I do.
Plenty of room inside for a thick comforter and the ties inside are securely fastened ribbon. My guess would be that these ribbons frey eventually (theyre the glossy kind) but Im sure it'll be easy to sew in new ones down the line. They havent let go or come detached despite the heavy blanket they're affixed to. I havent attempted to wash it.
The ONLY thing I wish this had was side ties on it since my duvet has side loops and I like the extra security of it staying in place. However so far I really haven’t had any issues with my duvet moving really at all in the cover.
So soft even out of the package and softer after washes. Stays cool all night. I wash in hot water, arm & hammer pods, and bleach once a week. It’s kept up very well. I especially love that the closure is a zipper and not buttons. Sleep Zone sheets and pillow cases are way better than the 600 thread count sateen sets I used to buy, which cost hundreds. The only complaint I might have is that it doesn’t fit perfectly if you use a thinner down comforter or duvet filler, with about an extra inch on each side.