Other Sellers on Amazon
THE SLINGER Shot Glasses Set - Mini Mason Jars with Lids (5 Pack)
Order it now.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PERFECT FOR ANY OCCASION. These Slinger Mason Jar Shot Glasses Set come in a 5 pack (with LIDS included), and are perfect for drinking, parties, wedding favors, bridal parties, crafts, making jam or honey, planters, even candle-making and more.
- ADORABLE DESIGN. These star-spangled adorable mini mason jars each hold 2 oz of your favorite beverage and are perfect for whiskey shots, tequila shots, beer shots, and really any liquid you’re in the mood for. They have a regular mouth (not wide mouth) design that’s perfect for drinking fun!
- PREMIUM GRADE GLASS. Dishwasher safe and great for gifts, hoe downs, camping or parties that are guaranteed to last and not discolor or fade.
- FOR MASON JAR LOVERS. This is the perfect set to go along with your Mason Jar Shaker, Tumbler, Cups, Mugs, Napkin Holders, Mason Jar Lights, Jug, or Mason Ball Jars or Kerr Jars.
- 100% CRACK-FREE GUARANTEE. If any of the jars show up cracked, just let us know and we'll get a replacement in the mail ASAP free of charge. We PROMISE you'll love each Mason Jar Shot Glass!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
THE ONLY SHOT WORTH SHOOTIN
-PERFECT SHOT - Why go shot-for-shot with a wide mouth mason jar shot glass? Well, why not? -HILLBILLY - Bring out the inner hillbilly! Never shoot with a red solo cup shot again. You deserve better, dear cowboy boot-wearin' compadre. -WHISKEY OR SHINE - This 5-pack of mason jar shot glasses is not an addition for your mamby-pamby cocktail shaker and ice frozen fruity drinks. Only warm shine and bourbon will do.
Never have shot glasses when you need them? Nothing's worse than throwin' back White Lightning in a jello shot cup! -Size Does Matter - Don't drink your whiskey in half pint-sized beer glasses. That just aint right, ya'll. -Way To Busy - Shot glasses are just too darn complicated these days. Don't shoot with these ridiculously decorated shot glasses! Pink glittery skull on the front? Too much. Plain ol' mason jar? This is ideal. -Don't Have Shot Glasses? - How do you not have shot glasses?! Drinking from prescription pill bottles and Dixie cups just makes you look unprepared!
Introducing the ideal choice... -Best For Bourbon - Only drink your whiskey from a shot glass. -Best For Shine - Only drink your shine from a mason jar. -Perfect - Problem solved. You don't need lids for these mason jars. They won't be full long enough.
Money Back Guarantee Don't like our mason jar shot glasses? If you find you're not much of a hillbilly drinker, then you get your money back. ...'nuff said.
Buy Now Don't wait for us to run out! CLICK BUY before you're left without the best jars for shine and the best shot glasses for whiskey.
Top Customer Reviews
Almost 9 months later, and I'm still enjoying the Slinger jars. I finally got around to writing an email requesting the lids (which weren't offered/included at the time I purchased the jars). Dan replied immediately and sent the lids to me no charge! How awesome is that? What a great way to build customer relationships. Now the jars are even more versatile. Can't wait to use them with the lids. THANKS!!
And to top all the positives they are super cute.
You can use them for whatever you need (spices, craft materials, travel, etc.) Very versatile!
The caps seal really well because they have a rubber-like substance on the inside of the lid just like real canning jars. You could probably even use them for canning but I don't know about that.
In any case, you will find at least a thousand uses for these. You could use them for face paints to take to fairs. You cold use them for creating great drip art or even for pitching paint onto canvas. Use them to hold melted butter or chocolate. Oh.... stop me! Now I'm going to have to get a hundred of them... Anyway, you the idea. These are perfect for every little thing you want to store and not have leak out.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
See the Top Rated cookware in our Cookware Reviews.