- Brand Name: Soul Electronics
SOUL SM1CHR Magnum Wireless Bluetooth Ultra High-Definition Speaker System
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Phenomenal clear high-definition sound and powerful bass
- Compact design allows for easy organized use
- Auto power switch ensures simple pairing
- Rechargeable lithium ion polymer battery lasts up to 12 hours (line-in playing)
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compact, portable, and wireless, this little guy cranks out a rich sound with highs that cut through, lush mids, and lows that push bass beyond reason, considering the size of this good-looking metal shell.
This Bluetooth v3.0 speaker is definitely engineered to satisfy. And if function is not enough, the stylish form is just the right height and diameter to tuck away and carry with you wherever life takes you.
Compatible with most Bluetooth smartphones, tablets, and MP3 players, this great speaker system hooks up through BLUETOOTH or 3.5 mm cable to produce a very sweet, very full sound without drowning out conversation.
It includes a 1.5m audio cable (3.5mm to 3.5mm), USB 2.0 charge/data cable, and carry pouch.
Top Customer Reviews
The Soul is alright. Clear and all of that but nowhere near the fullness of the Oontz. If you are planning to spend around $30 then I strongly suggest that you skip this one and get the Oontz Curve.
Update: Dropped to 1 star. I thought it was me but found that the battery won't hold a charge for more than a few days. Charge it, make sure it's "off", set aside for more than 3 or 4 days and it's completely dead. Realized this after a month or two and was so aggravated that I gave it to my wife to donate to a thrift store.
Bottom line is great sound, guys, but epic fail on the interface. You would get more consistency from pulling your uncle's finger. I'm requesting a refund and continuing my search.
1) DO NOT buy this product if you are picturing yourself using this to get a house party going. This speaker's dimensions are approximately 2.7 inches (diameter) x 2 inches (height) and it weighs in at about half a pound (I believe Amazon gives the dimensions of the product packaging - luckily I was aware of its true dimensions based on some other websites I looked to for more info before purchasing). I think it should go without saying that based on physics alone, it is very unreasonable to expect thumping, wall-shaking bass from a product like this. If you are looking for an audiophile-quality product with a rich, full soundstage, this speaker is not for you. Certainly, to the credit of some of the product's harshest critics, the "Ultra High Definition Speaker System" description can be somewhat misleading, but I make every attempt to not to take it too personally in this review (it's definitely no worse than food products marketed as having "Natural flavors" or "No MSG added"). I will say that the speaker did surpass some of my expectations in terms of sound quality and loudness; however, this came from a baseline understanding that the main benefits of this speaker are portability and convenience.
2) As other reviewers have mentioned, the volume/change track/phone controls are along the bottom of the speaker. While it's not quite intuitive, the manual is very clear about long pressing and short pressing to control the volume and track changes, respectively.
3) Lastly, and maybe most importantly, I have based my review not on the suggested retail price of $45+, but rather the $20 price here on Amazon. This product is what I would consider to be a part of the ultra portable bluetooth speaker category.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Pretty good. You get what you pay for. It died on me about a year and a half later.Published 5 months ago by Healthy Mom
This is okay but the sound is only there if it's fully charge and that's not very long, also it's not to loud.Published 7 months ago by Amir Ryans
Best speaker! It's loud, durable, Bluetooth and plug work flawlesslyPublished 8 months ago by Thomas N. Tortoriello
Pretty good sound, could be a little louder. The outer plastic cover came off after several days in a hot car. Super glued it back on no problem. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Walleye Killer
Very fussy about whether it will pair or not... mostly not and extremely limited range (10-15 feet.)Published 12 months ago by Brad G Whitney