- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by SmallRig when you purchase 150 or more. Enter code VT7QX7BR at checkout. See more products in this promotion
- Save 5% on ❤SmallRig Universal Tool Set AAK2213❤ when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by SmallRig. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
SMALLRIG Field Monitor Holder Mount with Cold Shoe for 5 inch and 7 inch Monitor, Swivel and Tilt - BSE2346
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|Join Prime to save $7.40 on this item|
15% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||1.81 x 1.96 x 1.18 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【FOR MONITOR MOUNT WITH COLD SHOE】SMALLRIG Monitor Mount 2346 is designed to hold your monitor onto the top of the camera or other mounting systems via a cold shoe adapter, which achieves lightweight design without any accessories. It can be tightened by hands via the thumbscrew. The field monitor mount is compatible with 5 inch and 7 inch monitor
- 【SWIVEL AND TILT】The camera monitor holder enables to swivel 360° sideways and tilt 140° with free-stop in any positions. It enables the cameraman to have better monitoring as per the needs in different shooting scenarios
- 【FIRM LOCKING】The field monitor holder connects with monitor firmly via a 1/4-20 screw on the bottom. The size of the thumbscrew head is increased so that it’s easy to install. Both thumbscrews features holes for hex spanner to ensure your monitor safe. It can effectively prevent twist and don't need to worry about the monitor fall off
- 【RUBBER CUSHION】This SMALLRIG camera monitor mount comes with rubber cushions on top of the holder, which can increase the friction and protects the monitor from scratching
- 【HIGH QUALITY】The robust mount is CNC-Machined Aluminum and can support 5 inch and 7 inch monitor up to 1.2kg, which makes it lightweight and durable at the same time
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
FIELD MONITOR HOLDER MOUNT WITH COLD SHOE, SWIVEL AND TILT
Launched in 2009, SMALRIG frees the filmmakers from the burden of traditional sets to enjoy DIY rigs.
Users are the best designers. That's why we hold on to the idea of “Customer Comes First, Collaborate to Innovate, Enjoy Being There”. Meanwhile, SmallRig provides specialized services and solutions of shooting suites for users to create more possibilities of capturing the moment & framing the eternal.
Designed by Tracy Joy, the adjustable Swivel and Tilt Monitor Mount attaches to your camera rig via a cold shoe mount. Supporting an onboard monitor weighing up to 2.6 lb, this mount swivels 360° and tilts 140°, enabling you to position your monitor at the best viewing angle.
- For 5 or 7" Onboard Monitor
- Cold Shoe Mount
- 2.6 lb Maximum Payload
- Swivels 360° / Tilts 140°
MAIN FEATURES OF MONITOR MOUNT
For 5 or 7" Onboard Monitor
With 1/4 screw on top, The monitor mount 2346 can be used with multiple monitors with 1/4 threaded hole.
Compatibility (5”or 7”Monitor Kit Weights less than 2.6 lb / 1.2kg):
SmallHD Focus Series
SmallHD Focus OLED Series
SmallHD UltraBright Series
SmallHD 500 Series, 700 Series
Atomos Ninja Series
Atomos Shogun Flame
Blackmagic Video Assist 5”
2.6 lb Maximum Payload
To guarantte the stability of the monitor, the monitor mount can support 5”and 7”monitor up to 2.6 lb / 1.2kg.
Note1: Maximum payload: 2.6 lb / 1.2kg Note2：Please do use the hex spanner to re-tighten the thumbscrew to ensure safe.
Swivels 360° / Tilts 140°
The holder enables to swivel 360° sideways and tilt 140° which allows to hold your monitor onto any position without using tools.
After tight, the monitor could be adjusted via your hands without re-use the hex spanner.
MORE DETAILS OF MONITOR MOUNT
Re-tighten and Safer
The size of thumbscrew head is increased so that it’s easy to install. Both thumbscrews features holes for hex spanner to ensure your monitor safe.
Protective Rubber Padding on Top
The top of mount features rubber pad to protect your monitor or light from scratching.
The cold shoe base could be directly mounted on cameras.
Maximum Load: 2.6 lb / 1.2 kg
Mount: Cold Shoe
Swivel Range: 360°
Tilt Range: 140°
Material of Construction: CNC-Machined Aluminum
Dimensions: 2 x 1.8 x 1.2" / 49.9 x 46 x 30 mm
Weight: 3 oz / 82 g
|Cold Shoe 2-Pack||Swivel and Tilt Monitor Mount with Cold Shoe||Swivel and Tilt Monitor Mount with Nato Clamp||Rotating NATO Clamp Handle||Folding Tool Set|
|Category||Cold Shoe||Monitor Mount||Monitor Mount||Wooden Handle||Folding Tool Set|
|Most Impressive Feature||Compatible with Select Cages/Supports||Swivels 360° / Tilts 140°||Swivels 360° / Tilts 140°||Rotates 360°||7 x Fold-Out Tools|
|Compatibility||Accessories with 1/4 Thread||5 or 7" Onboard Monitor||5 or 7" Onboard Monitor||Universal||Universal|
|Mounting Method||1/4"-20 and M2.5 screw||1/4"-20 and Cold Shoe||Nato Rail||Nato Rail||None|
|Accessory Mounting||None||None||None||1/4 and 3/8 Mounting Holes; Cold shoe mount||None|
|Material||Aluminum alloy||Aluminum alloy||Aluminum alloy||Aluminum alloy||Stainless Steel, Aluminum Alloy|
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is a small mount that gives you the ability to swivel and tilt an attached monitor (or anything else). It fit my monitor perfectly and tightly, using the supplied hex key to tighten. It also seated properly onto my Sony A6500.
What I used it for:
FEELWORLD F6 Field Monitor
And now for the bad:
I gave this product 2 stars because it came from the factory with a swivel tightness that was absolutely absurd. It required a heavy hand to turn the monitor... and it was slow going. I don't know about you, but I don't have that kind of time when I'm shooting. Tilt was too stiff too, but removing the side "wheels" and using a 7/16 socket to loosen the internal nuts was easy enough.
To loosen the swivel (my main issue) required the disassembly of the entire bottom of the mount, which included removing 4 tiny Philips head screws. Herein lies the problem. The screws are on TIGHT. I mean, so tight that even using the proper screwdrivers (I am a tool guy, I know what I'm doing), I could only get 3 of the 4 screws out without stripping the head. For that 4th, I had to use a screw extractor. Loosening the 7mm nut inside made it swivel properly. So upon reassembly, it now only has 3 screws. Not a huge problem, IMHO, but it A) shouldn't be this difficult to change the swivel tightness and B) I shouldn't have had to resort to a screw extractor in order to remove one of the screws.
The build quality is great, otherwise. Now that I've loosened up the tilt and swivel a little bit, it's completely usable. A great solution. My main gripe and the reason for 2 stars is the additional time and frustration involved in order to use it. It shouldn't come from the factory this tight. Most people are using a monitor like I have specified, above, and they are super lightweight. We're not loading this up with a pound of gear.
I bought a second one for my other camera. Same stiffness. The screws at the bottom for the swivel were a lot easier to remove. That was the only difference.
The good: What’s great about this item I’m reviewing is that it can be mounted as a cold shoe accessory, it swivels around as well as provides and easy almost 180 tilt. It also has superior tightening mechanism in comparison to the earlier mentioned monitor mount.
The not so good: the crew that’s supposed to go into the monitor is about 1mm or so longer that other monitor mounts I have. Which means that I can only use this mount on 1 of my three monitors. I’ve never had this issue with other monitor mounts so I can only assume it’s the fault of this mount. To make it work with the other monitors I’d need to add a washer. Not the end of the world but I really did expect more from such an expensive and specialized product.
Also, when the monitor is secured, and say, you want to turn the monitor to your right, you're going to have to turn it from the the SmallRig Monitor Mount itself and don't grab your monitor, because turning it in this direction will simply unscrew your monitor.
Lastly, I wish there was a way to adjust how stiff this mount is to turn and tilt. It is pretty tight.
1) Tilt tightness - side screws require a special tool not included with the mount to adjust. Had to go to youtube to see SmallRig's own video on how to adjust tilt. They use a tool NOT provided in the kit.
2) Swivel tightness - another review discusses how difficult it is to take off the 4 tiny screws at the bottom to adjust swivel tightness. Even SmallRig's own video doesn't address this. If you go to the YouTube video, there are many comments asking about this and the only reply from SmallRig is: email us your issue. Doesn't show up in the video nor the comments. I'm still in the process of trying to find a video or forum post detailing how to adjust the swivel tightness.
Overall, the two selling points of this mount are also the two major headaches. The design and implementation of this product is extremely flawed and shame on SmallRig for their lack of transparency and direction.
Top reviews from other countries
Also there’s no screw hole on the bottom, well there is one but not the standard tripod one.