- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by SmallRig when you purchase 150 or more. Enter code VT7QX7BR at checkout. See more products in this promotion
- Save 5% on ❤SmallRig Universal Tool Set AAK2213❤ when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by SmallRig. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
SMALLRIG Top NATO Handle - Camera Cheese Handle with NATO Rail and Locating Pins for RED Camera and Other Devices -1961
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
15% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
|Color||Top Handle with Nato|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||3.94 x 2.48 x 1.1 inches|
|Item Weight||0.14 Kilograms|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SmallRig NATO Top Handle 1961 is exclusively designed for RED cameras and any devices with NATO rail. Comes with a nato handle and a safety nato rail.
- Easy to use - equipped with a wingnut which does not block other devices and is convenient with the attachment and detachment. The top handle could be clamped on or released from camera easily via SmallRig NATO Rail 1134 (included).
- Rubber Cushion - The front end of handle comes with a rubber cushion, protecting the monitor screen from any scratches.
- 1/4-20’’ threaded holes are for mounting more accessories. 3/8’’ holes could attach SmallRig Anti-rotation Magic Arm Adapter 1978/ Shoe Adapter 1967 and then magic arms
- Strong and Comfortable - made of aluminum alloy, designed with wave shape and is very comfortable to hold. The round and smooth corner provides a better and more comfortable holding experience.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
1. Wingnut locks NATO rail
2. Rubber cushion protects the monitor screen from any scratches
3. Integrated handle is very comfortable to hold
4. Equipped with Arri 3/8’’ holes and 1/4’’-20 threaded holes for more accessories
Red DSMC2 Cameras (Scarlet-W, Epic-W, Raven, Weapon)
Any other devices with NATO rail
1 x NATO Top Handle
1 x NATO Rail 1134
1 x Hex Spanner
2 x 1/4’’-20 Screw
Product Dimensions: 100 x 63 x 28mm
Net Weight: 139g
Package Dimensions: 155 x 80 x 40mm
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My one issue with this handle is that it has a lot of play in it when you're holding it with a heavier built rig. With a heavier cine lens, matte box and so forth, the handle has some give when you lift with it. It's where it clamps to the NATO rail that is giving a few millimeters. I've tightened the thumb screw with my Leatherman, to make sure it wasn't coming loose, but it stills gives. I don't know what the breaking or giving point would be, and I don't want to find out the hard way. It makes me nervous when carrying the camera just by this handle. I would love to see a solid, bolt-on version of this handle. I personally don't need the handle to come off quickly, so if I pack it for a flight or something, I can just pull it off with the hex screws. The NATO rail is not needed for my purposes. And it would make me and my crew feel safer carrying the heavier RED rigs without fear of it coming off the NATO rail.
Also making a bolt-on version would make the handle even lower profile potentially, which would be preferred for those using the 4.7" screens.
You DO NOT only have to use it on a Red, I use it with a GH5, EVA1, Gh5s, Sony A7iii, you name it. Great handle and is worth the extra money.
This handle is a great addition to my RED Epic-W. The thing I like about it is that it is easy to slide off when packing up equipment, or rotating the handle itself. No need to screw and unscrew the handle when putting the camera away. If the handle gets in the way of the 4.7" RED monitor, just slide the handle off and rotate it. It also has an additional finger grip, which feels better than the RED DSMC2 Universal Handle.