|Item Weight||3.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3 x 0.5 x 4 inches|
|Item model number||F1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||F1|
SMART-O F1 Oil Drain Plug M12x1.75mm - Engine oil Pan Protection Plug with high-performance sealing technology, patented anti-leak and anti-vibration mechanism
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.61. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Anti-leak and Anti-vibration function: seals the oil pan from the inside and counteracts vibration. The high-tech O-ring material expands upon contact with engine oil.
- Engine and Oil Pan Protection: the seal and anti-vibration mechanism reduce risk of engine damage due to catastrophic oil loss caused by loss of drain plug. The special alloy exerts less wear on threads.
- Faster installation: the SmarTorqª simple and unified torque setting system and quick plug identification system allows a more effective working process.
- Re-usable: the plug can be reused multiple times. The same goes for the robust O-ring which is a permanent seal saving cost for new gaskets replacement with every oil change.
- Eco-friendly: reduces risk for oil leaks, less material waste due to re-usable seal, black coating is free of harmful Cr6, so parts can be easily recycled.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Branick Tools LLC||Amazon.com||Branick Tools LLC||Branick Tools LLC||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||0.5 x 3 x 4 in||1.5 x 3.1 x 0.7 in||0.5 x 3 x 4 in||0.5 x 3 x 4 in||—||1.8 x 4.6 x 1 in|
|Item Weight||3.2 ounces||0.32 ounces||—||—||—||1.6 ounces|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
SMART-O F1 Oil Drain Plugs provide an innovative, safer alternative to regular oil drain plugs at an affordable cost. Considered the safest and greenest oil plug available, Smart-O plugs reduce oil leaking out of your vehicle and into the environment. Uses high-performance sealing technology and patented anti-leak and anti-vibration mechanism. Designed with an O-ring that expands upon contact with oil, acting as a seal to prevent leakage and creating resistance to the plug coming lose from vibrations from the engine. O-ring reduces need for overtightening. Aluminum washer acts as bushing to reduce metal to metal contact. Special allow that exerts less wear on threads for a product that is stronger and lasts longer. Head-markings for quick plug identification. Specifications: Thread Diameter x Pitch: M12 x 1.75 mm Hex / Recess: 15mm Plug Material: Low carbon steel Plug Finish: Black oxide with black dip oil
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I drained my oil into a "Lisle 17942 Black Plastic 4.5-Gallon Drain Pan" and installed the new Cadi drain plug.
I wiped everything down by the Cadi oil pan, and around the drain plug.
I wiped the garage floor down, and drove to the store, came back and parked the car. Pulled the Cadi out the next day
and I still had a small amount of oil on the floor, I wiped the oil off the floor, and parked the Cadi.
I pulled the Cadi out the next day, and the garage floor was popcorn fart dry (no oil whatsoever).
You will have some "residual oil" that has been blown up underneath the car, drive the car and after a few times the
residual oil should "MELT" off (shall we say).
I would make sure to compare the Plugs before you try reinstalling it just to make sure it does fit so you don't have more problems down the road.
over all i would HIGHLY recommend this drain plug