|Item Weight||12.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||6.89 x 2.95 x 4.13 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||PWNC-PGI270XL-P-K4-22-PW01|
S SMARTOMNI Compatible Ink Cartridge Replacement for Canon PGI-270XL CLI-271XL Ink Color 10-Pack (2K/2PK/2C/2M/2Y) Set for Canon Pixma TS6020 TS9020 TS5020 TS8020 MG7720 MG6821 MG5720 MG6820 Printer
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Package: 10 Packs (2 Black, 2 Photo Black, 2 Yellow, 2 Cyan and 2 Magenta) of PGI-270XL CLI-271XL 270XL 271XL ink cartridges and an installation guide
- Compatible with Canon Printer PIXMA MG5720 MG5721 MG5722 MG6820 MG6821 MG6822 MG7720 TS6020 TS5020 TS9020 TS8020
- Estimated Page Yield: Per Photo black ink cartridge can print 4425 pages, Per black ink cartridge can print 500 pages, Per Magenta ink cartridge can print 650 pages and other color ink cartridges can print 680 pages at 5% coverage of letter/A4 as usual
- S SMARTOMNI compatible toner cartridge makes your printouts perfect, vivid and clear
- We attach importance to the quality and would like to supply suitable products to our customer
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only negative so far is some ink leaked from cartridges (especially the higher yield # 271 black) onto my fingers during installation. It wasn’t terribly bad but it makes me wonder if ink may end up leaking and causing print head issues down the road, though I’ve had no problem to date. I can’t yet say if the stated yield is accurate. So I’ll update if I have any issues with the print heads or the yield is lower than expected. But I’m happy to say the cartridges are functioning well at this point. 4.5 stars.
When I opened the box I was a bit hesitant as the ink cartridges are mostly see though and you can see the ink sloshing around inside and it looks more like colored water than ink. But that was the last time I questioned the quality. I put in a black (XL), a blue, and a red to test while printing a photo of the Eastern Veil Nebula. The results were quite good. I stopped using Canon ink a long time ago as it is just too expensive, but the results I achieved with this ink were just as good as any ink I have used.
My printer, a TS8020, recognized the cartridge and seems to accurately track the ink levels. Even printing a largely black image produced smooth colors, and the nebula details in red and blue were pretty accurately preserved, most of the image detail loss is due to the digital downsampling of the image and NOT due to the printer ink quality.
This ink is an excellent value for the money. Print quality is very good, and they are recognized by the printer. I highly recommend.
By Dee on August 2, 2020
At the time of this review, there is no price listed for this brand, so I have no idea how it compares.
They do fit and pass Canon’s internal test.
By Rashan on September 13, 2020