|Item Weight||18.9 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||80.6 x 2.7 x 8.4 inches|
|Item model number||SDH-0001|
|Color||Black Standard Steel (6.6 Feet)|
|Pattern||6.6FT Kit (J Shape Hanger)|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
SMARTSTANDARD 6.6 FT Sliding Barn Door Hardware (Black) (J Shape Hangers) (1 x 6.6 foot Rail)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Brand: SMARTSTANDARD; High Quality Steel; Frosted Black Surface: Door weight capacity: 170 lb; Fit door panel width: 36''-40"; Door panel thickness: 1 3/8'' and 1 3/4''
- Package Include:6.6ft one-piece Rail,5xRail Support,2xRoller,2xDoor Stop,2xEnd Cap,1xFloor Guide,1xHex Key; Our rail is one-piece rail which is stronger and easier to assemble than two separate 3.3ft rails. The rail hole-space is 16 inch. It is designed for 16 inch wall stud. All other necessary hardware are included as you see in the pictures. * ONLY the hardware is for sale, DOOR NOT INCLUDED
- Very detailed and visual instruction. Our instruction explains every step with words and picture and all data is measured in inch. It is very easy for you to take a reference during the installation.
- Life time guarantee: 100% money back guarantee. We are the manufacture of the sliding door hardware. All items have been double inspected before on market. The individual hardware is available from our U.S warehouse. If there is any part missed or broken, we can ship the parts to you at first time.
- If you want to buy extra sets of J-Shape Hanger to install more doors, Please buy our J-Shape Hanger( ASIN: B01FL9LFL2 Listing Link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01FL9LFL2 ) ,This J-Shape hanger is compatibale with our J-Shape sliding door hardware kit. 24 hours online customer service: We provide 24-hours online customer service to help you to solve the problem more efficiently.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Black Standard Steel (6.6 Feet)||Black||8FT Black Standard Steel||Black Standard Roller 2 Set||13FT Black Standard Steel||6.6FT Black Bypass Steel|
The distance from the top of door to top of hanger is 5 1/4 inch after installation.
The minimum clearance from the top of door to ceiling line should be at least 5 1/2 inch.
The distance from floor to the bottom of door is 3/8 inch
The total distance from floor to ceiling line is the door height + 6 inch.
The distance from door to wall depends on the thickness of the door. Please refer to Picture 2 for more detailed information.
The measurement is based on the door opening without door casing or baseboard.
For opening with door casing or baseboard, please take Picture 5 for reference.
If the door width is less then 33 inch, door stoppers should be installed between B-C and E-F.
If the door width is between 33 inch and 42 inch, door stoppers should be installed between A-B and F-G.
For opening with door casing or baseboard, it is required to mount a header, as thick as the door casing or the baseboard, to the wall.
Then install track to the header.
Picture 6 shows the finish of the sliding door with door casing and baseboard.
Our track comes with 16 inch pre-drilled hole spacing, which will line up with US standard studs perfectly.
If your walls studs were not 16 inches on center,please drill holes on the track to line up with your wall stud.
T shaped floor guide, included in the set, it is required to cut a kerf in the bottom of the door, so that the door can slide along the floor guide.
L shaped floor guide is not included in this set.It is another choice for you. No need to cut a kerf.
If you prefer the L shaped floor guide, you can buy an extra floor guide from our store.
For concrete wall installation.
If you install rail onto concrete wall, please install the anchor to holes on the concrete wall first, then install carriage bolt to anchor.
For wall stud installation.
If you install the rail onto wood stud, please install the lag bolt to wood stud directly.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The big box home improvement stores sell kits for $150+. There is absolutely no reason to spend the money on those, when this is half the price and functions exactly the same. Due to the stud location on the wall, I was not able to hit studs where the factory holes were. It would have pushed the bar too far down and wouldn't have been able to open the door the whole way. Here is where I made my mistake. I decided to drill new holes to line up with my studs and it worked fine. I have extra holes, but nobody has noticed them so it's not a huge deal. An even better way to do it, is to use a 1x backer for the bar to mount to.
You can go to your local home improvement and pick up a piece of 1x6 (or any width you want). You mount the 1x backer to your wall and attach it to studs. Since the 1x is on the wall, you can mount the bar to that instead. 1x will have the strength to support your door easily since it's mounted to studs (I would use 3" high quality exterior screws two per stud.) I do plan to take mine down and do something similar so it matches the trim in my room.
I like the hardware because it's very quiet, very heavy duty, and significantly cheaper than anywhere else. I did not use the guide for the door because I didn't want to drill in my new wood floors. I ended up buying a barn door wheel and having it modified to work for me. The guide would probably work great if you can use it. Just keep in mind you will need to run your door down the table saw to get a groove in it for the guide. It's actually pretty easy to do.
I’ve been searched over amazon for a compatible sliding barn door kit for a while, most of the feedbacks are complaining about the terrible direction with just a few pictures but without any text. It shocks me that this kit has a super great direction which includes all information that I need, and I’m pretty sure that even a ten year old boy or a home lady like me could assemble it easily.
This kit is perfect. The components are all very well made by high materials and the kit contains everything needed for the installation. It works quite well with smooth operation of the barn door. Rail and hardware heavy duty.
In the end, I decide to give five stars for the seller and their products and I am very pleased and would definitely buy again if I need another set!
Most recent customer reviews
it opens and closes like butter! We would order it again
and share this item site with others anytime.Read more