- Save 10% on SNAPTAIN SP660 Drone when you purchase 1 or more SNAPTAIN S5C WiFi FPV Drone offered by VanTop Direct. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
Other Sellers on Amazon
SNAPTAIN S5C WiFi FPV Drone with 720P HD Camera,Voice Control, Wide-Angle Live Video RC Quadcopter with Altitude Hold, Gravity Sensor Function, RTF One Key Take Off/Landing, Compatible w/VR Headset
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
5% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- ✈USER-FRIENDLY✈ SNAPTAIN S5C drone is user-friendly. Simply press one button, it will take off, land or return to your command. Smart voice control, headless mode, and the fascinating 360° Flips & Rolls come handy even for the drone newbies.
- ✈FARTHER & CLEARER✈ The SNAPTAIN S5C provides video transmission within a range of up to 80m. Edit and upload instantly your videos on Social Media by iPhone or a 720p video transmission signal up to a scale of 80m, allowing you to fly farther. Edit HD footage and directly upload it to social media from your iPhone or iPad. The video clips are automatically saved to the Micro SD card.
- ✈POWERFUL & SAFE✈ Protective Propeller Guards to ensure a safe flight. High quality ABS material to free your worries of a sudden shock or drop. Best choice with enough fun for beginners.
- ✈STEADY & TRACKABLE✈ Altitude-Hold function ensures a steady hover in the air at a certain altitude. Great aerial pictures and videos are feasible thanks to this function. Trajectory Flight function is the newest technology that by drawing a flight course on the touch screen on your smartphone, the drone will fly accordingly. Pure fun awaits.
- ✈GRAVITY CONTROL✈ A built-in G-sensor is designed to allow controlling the drone by adjusting the vertical and horizontal position of your smartphone via the Snaptain Era App downloadable on iOS and Android App market.
There is a newer version of this item:
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare with similar items
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
3D View Mode
Put your phone in the VR glasses(Not Included), provides an amazing visual fidelity and outstanding 3D experience. You can enjoy first person view real time live video directly with it.
Hover / Barometer Set Height Function. Built-in 6 axis gyroscope holds the altitude and the position of the aircraft, it makes the video shooting and photograph taking more stable.
Snaptain Era support for Apple and Android
The Snaptain Era App has Voice Control, Gravity control, 3D-VR and Trajectory Flight, etc.
Check the Wi-Fi status of the drone to avoid losing control. When it drops to 1 of 4 bars, please fly the drone back immediately.
Tap "YEAH" to activate this function. When you face the camera and make a "YEAH" gesture within a distance of 2-3m between you and the camera, the camera takes one photo; when you make a "PLAM" gesture, the camera starts recording.
Four anti-collision barriers make the drone tough enough for collisions, especially on the four corners where the propellers are, where is considered to be fragile.
|S5C 720P Drone 69.99||A15H 720P Foldable Drone 74.99||SP650 1080P Drone 89.99||SP500 1080P Foldable GPS Drone 159.99||SP510 2.7K Foldable GPS Drone 199.99||SP700 2K GPS Drone with Brushless Motor 189.99|
|Flying Time||16 Mins||14 Mins||24 Mins||30 Mins||16 Mins||18 Mins|
|One-Key Take Off/Land/Return||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Drone Size||13.4 x 13.4 x 3.1 inches||14.5 x 12.8 x 2.4 inches||10.6 x 10.6 x 4.4 inches||12.9 x 12.9 x 2.2 inches||13.8 x 12.4 x 2.4 inches||16.1 x 16.1 x 3.1 inches|
Carefully read the instruction before any use, if you are a beginner, it's advisable to be assisted by an experienced adult.
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2020 update! (Sorry about the late response) Company contacted me!! I was surprised and impressed. Spoke (email) with Abby she was very nice and professional. In short they actually cared enough to replace drone at no charge. I gave it a second go and it worked as expected. Most of all I’m thrilled that there are still companies out there that care and have integrity. 5 stars.
I was looking for an inexpensive drone with a camera with good ratings. As an Engineer, I have to say I am amazed at what you get for this low price. The market must be really competitive in this segment.
Battery #2 is inside the drone.
The screws provided are extremely small. Thank goodness the screwdriver is magnetic. Even so, I dropped screws several times.
You'll need bright lights and perhaps some magnification. I can't imagine replacing parts like this in the field.
Based on the questions, many people are confused about this. The drone appears on your phone as a Wifi network. Connect to it with your phone like you would any internet Wifi network. The drone Wifi is only used to connect your phone to the drone and allow you to control it.
Turn on the drone.
Connect phone to drone's wifi and keep the phone in your pocket to avoid losing your connection.
Turn on controller.
Pair controller to drone. (left stick up, then down). Beep will confirm.
Calibrate the drone while it's on a flat surface. (left and right sticks to lower-right position, then both to lower-left position). Beep will confirm.
Hit the takeoff button.
Gain some height.
Change speed to maximum. (upper left button - 2x). This increases the maximum flight angle and makes the drone more responsive. In windy conditions, the default slowest speed does not give you enough power to fight the wind.
The phone app is not a good way to fly the drone for beginners.
Pretty good. Microscopic font (all too common). I had to download the pdf file from the product specs so I could read it on-screen. Too many languages in the printed version.
You can buy a 4-pack of additional batteries and an extra set of replacement parts for cheap!
My kid loves it.