Oil month Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

• Customer Reviews

on January 10, 2013
i like this item and i think it works great. it was a little confusing since my husband bought these for me and i had no idea what they were for at first. i'm still not sure of they're meant to be used with cleanser. i keep mine in the shower though and i've become quite attached. i have very small tight pores and once clogged they are nearly impossible to clean. using only water i have seen a significant decrease in the visibility of white and black heads.

i think withholding a star because of the language of the packaging is a little silly. it is obvious from the description that the seller is not english speaking. for those who say the material is flimsy, DUH! it's for your f-a-c-e, it's not supposed to be hard. It is made of a firm gel-like material; soft enough that the nubs don't tear facial skin and firm enough to place pressure on the pores.
0Comment| 61 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 18, 2015
I got this product when I saw it in the "Recommended" section and I honestly didn't expect too much out of it. Good thing I didn't because it's NOT a good product.

When I first used it, I washed my face and patted it with very warm water so my pores opened up. Then I went in with this product and...my face for SO RED AND BLOTCHY. There were places where blood had reached to the surface of my face and all for what?! ONE blackhead! It wasn't a pleasant experience.

I'm giving it two stars only because I think if you really kept at it, it would work. But the choice you have to make is a bloody face or blackheads. I, personally, would prefer the blackheads.

May the odds be ever in your favor! :)
I used this many times. Didn't really see of feel much of a difference. It mostly exfoliated the skin from my nose and caused peeling. Doesn't really do much and certain doesn't get rid of blackheads. And I don't know why I've use it as a make-up remover as suggested in the title. I used it for a while but in the end I've pitched it, back to the drawing board.
on February 24, 2014
I couldn't give this 5 stars first this is very small depending on the size of your finger this could be more a pain in the neck ,seems to be made for tiny fingers.Second this doesn't seem to remove Blackheads but mybe ok for a deep pore cleaning,i personally don't like using things that are rough on skin especially the face I still think a soft wash cloth is more sensible after all we been using them for years without irritation this may work for some but for me personally I would prefer a soft wash cloth I want to mention the seller was great and this arrived in about two weeks.
on May 20, 2014
So I bought this when it was on sale for a dollar and have been using it for about a year and a half now. If you have patience to actually clean your face properly it works well. I first take a hot shower to make my pores open up a little better, then I clean my nose with this remover in small circular motions dipped in lemon juice (you could use another cleanser but lemon juice works awesome), then I rinse my face with ice cold water. If I take my time with it, it works about the same as what biore pore strips do for my nose, you can't see it instantaneously, but after a few minutes my face is super soft and my pores are smaller in size and cleaned out.
on October 26, 2012
this little tool really does help to clean pores and is easy to use. I apply some baking soda to damp skin and rub with this tool. the little nubs really help clean out congested pores.
0Comment| 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 2, 2014
Use this every time u clean your face with your cleanser of choice. You will notice much smoother skin. Perhaps other reviewers expected it to extract a blackheads. It is not extraction tool. It is just a great little facial brush that is very easy to keep clean w (I like dish) soap and hottest water. Why pay $200 for an electric face brush or pad that cant be sanitized or dried. Germs, oil and dirt are the enemy of our face. I use a clean towel on my face every time I touch it, why would I reuse a wet pad or brush?
My neighbor was complimenting my skin, I gave her one. I saw a difference next time I saw her...about a month later ... daily gentle exfoliation makes a difference. Going to order a handful to give to friends. I suspect English is not the sellers first language, hence the confusion.
on January 24, 2014
My blackheads might be too deep for this thing, because it's never worked solely for that purpose, but I do I use it to exfoliate my nose a little more vigorously, and to scrub dead skin from my nose, cheeks and forehead. Not great specifically for unclogging blackheads or deeply rooted dirt in the pores, but great for surface cleaning.
on March 1, 2017
works
on April 4, 2016
It doesn't do anything. No instructions or anything the whole packaging wasn't in English besides the part said "new"