Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: SODIAL(TM) Funky Fun Colorful Magnetic Numbers Wooden Fridge Magnets Kids Educational toys
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on August 29, 2013
I find them dangerous! During first use I had several magnets less that 1cm fall out due to the glue failing to keep them in the wooden letters. These magnets can easily be consumed and cause a health issue.
on November 6, 2013
Horrible quality. The wood is terrible - almost splintery - and the paint is bad too. Don't waste your money!
on August 31, 2013
These magnets are super cute, but the magnet itself isn't strong enough to keep them from coming off the fridge. My 2 year old grandson loves them, but as soon as he touches them, they fall off. Not bad for the price tho.
on November 1, 2013
I ordered these thinking they would be cute to teach my little one how to count using fridge magnets but these things are so small that they barely stay on the fridge and are not even safe for small children to be handling.
on October 26, 2013
These are nothing like the picture. I bought these for my one year old to play with on the fridge. But now just throwing away. In the picture it show magnet is in tge wood but no it barely glued on the thin very breakable wood.
on October 4, 2013
These came in yesterday and are MUCH Smaller than they appear. They are MAYBE 2 inches high and 1 inch wide. Not at all what I expected. However, I paid less than $1 for them, so, can't complain too much.
on June 22, 2016
I like these fun colorful numbers. Each number is a different color and has a different pattern, plus each number has these cute little eyes. They look very cute. They are made of thin wood, but I did not have any problems with splintering. I also do not have any issues with the paint. Considering I paid a little over a dollar for this set I am impressed. The shipping did take a while since this item is not Prime.

My daughter who is 3 is learning to recognize numbers. She enjoys putting them in order, or trying too. They stick well to my fridge and I have had no problems with them.
review image
on June 15, 2016
I purchased these numbers to hang on my refrigerator for my granddaughter. Although she's only 6 months old they are bright colored and she likes to just look at them on the refrigerator right now.
They do have small magnets on the inside that are glued into the woods numbers. None of mine look like they are loose or would be a choking hazard but this is something that you would want to keep an eye on for smaller children that would play with these.
on June 15, 2016
My little girl loves refrigerator magnets and counting so this was a great idea. These are wooden numbers just a bit over 2 inches long seem to be hand painted, they are very colorful and attractive to the eye but the paint seems to be fading. We have been using them for a few days now, and my little girl (20 months) loves them. The numbers come with a really small magnet glue to the top back, I think they would be sturdier if maybe they had two magnets instead of one. So far we love this product, they're cute, educational and keeps the little one entertained. What more could you possibly want for $1.07?
on October 21, 2013
Very delicate and easily breakable by small kids. hope this review is help full to others. dollar store items are much better.