Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by The Lone Bellow GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 66 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 69 reviews
on December 15, 2014
This is a super handy little gadget to have around. Aside from the obvious back-scratching benefits, I've found a couple of other great uses for it. I wear knee-high boots and tights a lot in the winter. Before I got this fun little tool, I'd have take my boot off if I ever got an itch on my lower leg or ankle. Now I just use this to reach the itch and my boots can stay put. The tines on the little fork at the end are smooth and rounded, so they don't even snag my tights.

I also picked one up for a friend who had an arm cast. Anyone who's had a cast on knows how itchy they can get, and how impossible it can be to reach that itch to get relief. With this great little tool, he had no problems easing his discomfort.

My mother has one, too, (she got one after she saw mine). She told me she even uses the telescoping feature on hers to help her reach certain things on high shelves (wash clothes, toilet paper rolls, etc). I certainly wouldn't recommend using it to try and move breakables around. A grabber would be much better suited for something like that, but for reaching less fragile items, this will certainly do in a pinch.

It does have a pocket clip at one end, but at nearly 7" long at it's shortest, there's no way it's fitting in a pocket comfortably.

All-in-all, a nice find. Would make a great stocking stuffer!
on March 9, 2015
What's worse then a spot on your back that itches so bad and you can't reach it! I just wanted to scream when this happened until I got this back scratcher. Reading some of the other reviews it seems as a lot of people have had theirs break. I've had mine a long time and it hasn't broke but I'm not rough with it either. I love that it extends to get anywhere on your back. It's small enough you can stick it in your purse or bad to take it on the go. I keep mine on my night stand by my bed. That's where I need it the most. I would recommend scratcher!
on August 26, 2017
As expected, no surprises.
on November 19, 2013
I have it in a junk tray next to my computer.. It's a car antenna with a big fork at the end.
IT DOES THE JOB! and folds out of the way..... Back scratchers are one of those things that wind up getting in the way, cluttering up the local spot you're in, hang on a wall..what to do with the dam thing when not in use...
Well THIS was the perfect idea.
In fact, I have it in mind as a gift idea.
So......go out and get yourself some scratch :P
Be well,
Al Nance
on January 20, 2014
I hate that itch right in the middle of my back that I cannot reach. I wanted to find an inexpensive telescopic back scratcher to keep by my bed. For the price I decided to buy one for the bedside, one for my home office, one for my office at work, and one for my car. They aren't the most sturdy that I have seen but they get the job done. It was the best bang for my buck.
on June 3, 2013
As a widow with no one to scratch my back, I must say that this meets all your needs to handle all those 'itches'. The telescoping handle feels secure and strong, the 'hand' area is the largest I've seen, with the 'fingers' doing a great job of scratching all those spots; a really great product for the money, and thanks again, Amazon, for having wuality vendors with great hard to find products!
on August 4, 2013
Yes its a little on the cheap side, but it does the job just fine. bought it for my mom since our dog chewed up her wooden one, she says it works a lot better than the wood one but you just have to be careful pulling it out because the top part will pop off, but it pops right back on just as easy, could probably actually put a little glue down and have it hold better.
on December 1, 2013
I already had a bamboo one, but I love this one! It is much more sanitary and I like the fact that it collapses, making it easier to take along in a purse or carry-on bag! I also purchased one for each of my grandsons, as they love back scratchers, and the bamboo ones I bought for them last year are all broken.
on November 15, 2013
Poor qualify, the head falls off very easily and is very annoying. I would never buy this product again. I thougth because it was made of metal it would be stronger and last longer. I found myself buying a bottle of crazy glue to try and keep the head from falling off...that did not work either. Garbage!
on June 5, 2014
fits in my purse next to all my pens, and really hits those hard to reach spots. I bruise easily, but this gives me the leverage without pressing too hard. I have had a couple of people try to 'borrow' it (permanently lol) so I'll be getting a bunch more as presents.