- Product Dimensions: 3 x 3 x 1 inches ; 5.1 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01MZHGIEB
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
- Item model number: SN1011
- Average Customer Review: 72 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #52,858 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
SOG Multitool Belt Buckle - Sync II EDC Multi Tool with 12 Hand Tools with Knife and Pliers in 3.1 Inch Compact Multitool Belt Buckle Kit (SN1011-CP)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 12 MULTI TOOLS IN 1 BELT BUCKLE: Get stainless steel compact multitool pliers, crimpers, screwdrivers, scissors a knife and more in this 5Cr15MoV steel multitool
- 3. 1 INCH COMPACT MULTITOOL FITS BELTS UP TO 1 3/4 INCHES WIDE: Even better than a wallet survival tool and credit card tool kit; this wearable EDC multitool can also be clipped to packs and gear
- ACCESS HAND TOOLS WITHOUT OPENING: No need to fully open Sync II wearable multitools; use your belt knife and other outdoor pocket tools on the fly without engaging the pliers
- LOCK KEEPS THE BASE IN PLACE: Use your SOG multitool any time and clip it back in place on the base quick and easy; a go-anywhere survival multitool, camping knife and pliers hand tools set
- A SOG MULTITOOL FOR LIFE: Take care of your multitool and we’ll take care of you; we gladly consider repairs and replacements for properly maintained SOG gear
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Full Access: Use Sync II tools without unfolding the entire tool.
'Makes me feel like a superhero.'
- 12 total tools
- Tight, compact design
- Practical tool selection
A Multitool You Can Wear Anywhere
Keep Your Pockets Free
Trust the SOG Sync II to be exactly where you clipped it. SOG, based in Seattle, WA, created this multitool for max portability and utility in a minimalist design.
- 12 Great Tools, 1 Compact Design: Use the Sync II as a belt buckle or clip it to your gear to keep your tools tucked away tightly
- Tool List: Pliers, knife, gripper, crimper, wire cutter, Phillips/flathead screwdriver, scissors, bottle opener, 3-sided file and ruler
- Fits Belts Up To 1 3/4” Wide: Not a belt wearer? No problem! Just clip it to your pocket or pack
- Stainless Steel 2” Knife Blade: Sync II’s ultra-sharp blade is forged in 5Cr15MoV stainless steel for increased edge retention
- SOG Commitment: Take care of your knives and we’ll take care of you; SOG tools are built to last, and we’re committed to making sure they do
Born + Based In The USA
SOG Strong. SOG, short for MACV-SOG, is a U.S. tool and knife company founded in 1986 and named in honor of the Military Assistance Command, Vietnam - Studies and Observations Group, a spec ops outfit that valued quick, quiet solutions.
SOG Support. Our knives and tools are built to last, and we always stand ready to assist you when needed.
U.S. Design + Quality Control
SOG Steel. The SOG Sync II stainless steel handle is bead-blasted for a smooth finish and includes a folding blade crafted in 5Cr15MoV stainless steel that comes razor sharp right out of the box. Excellent edge retention means more cutting with less sharpening.
SOG Tool Selection. The Sync II 12-tool loadout is designed to serve the widest range of needs in the most efficient way possible while still maintaining optimum multitool strength, durability and quality.
|Sync II (SN1011-CP)||Sync I (SN1001-CP)||PowerPint (PP1001-CP)||PowerLitre (PL1001-CP)||SwitchPlier (SWP1001-CP)|
|Weight||5 oz.||2.6 oz.||4.2 oz.||4.6 oz.||6.3 oz.|
|Blade Steel||5Cr15MoV||5Cr15MoV||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||420 Stainless Steel|
|Finish||Bead Blasted||Bead Blasted||Stone Wash||Stone Wash||Silver + Black|
|Sheath Included||No||No||No||Ballistic Nylon||No|
Clip on or wear the Sync II anywhere and never wonder again where you put your multitool. The Sync II features 12 tools in an impossibly compact belt-buckle design that detaches from a versatile clip-on base. Use the Sync II to tackle any task you’d handle with a typical multitool, and keep it secure on your belt, pack or gear.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerWARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Showing 1-8 of 72 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Nice size and very cool looking belt buckle. Knife is reasonably sharp for my needs. Pliers seem sufficiently sturdy. Tool goes into and out of belt buckle holder nicely - for easy access.
Two things that need improvement: (1) As other reviews around the WWW will indicate, the belt prong is not angled, so it tends to unhook itself from the belt. Great multipurpose belt buckle, but it needs to function as a belt buckle! It will fall open on you. Wearing it a little tighter than I wear other belts helps. (2) The bottle opener is very difficult to use. Seems to be made for miniature bottle caps, not regular size beer bottles. Expect to spend as much time opening the bottle as drinking its contents. Also, expect to have it slip off the cap with force in a way that might scrape some skin from your fingers.
The blade, scissors, and 3 sided file/small flat-head are all locking (these tools are colored gray).
The medium flat-head and phillips-head are not locking and are colored black. These black tools also function as an unlocking feature to the locking tools by pulling them out about halfway.
Its should also be noted that the physical packaging states that this multi-tool has 12 tools which include a bottle opener. However, the "bottle opener" is completely useless. It does not work at all. It's a poor design that is 0% effective. In fact, the SOG website has removed the bottle opener feature from the Sync II tools list and states that it has 11 tools, not 12.
Other than that, it's a good little compact tool for everyday use and it frees up your pockets.
Would have been 5 stars if it weren't for the useless bottle opener.
Here are some picks to compare it to other common edc tools
Product: My husband said it was great to have for his fishing trip and liked that it could be either a belt buckle or side clipped on. It is sturdy and quite useful!