|Item Weight||1.5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||12 x 9 x 3 inches|
|Item model number||F08-N|
|Size||Glossy Exclusive Paper|
|Material||High Carbon Stainless Steel|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
SOG Specialty Knives & Tools F08-N Entrenching Tool, Black Powdered Coat High Carbon Steel
|Price:||$13.24 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$3.51 (21%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Lightweight and compact folding shovel and pick
- Tri-fold design for portability
- Comfortable, folding steel handle
- Includes nylon carrying case w/ gear loops
- Overall length: 18.25-inches, Weight: 24.5 ounces, Lifetime Warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
Looks like SOG found a supplier to make them even CHEAPER than StanSport, Coghlans or TexSport and just spray painted their name on it (which scrapes off easily with your fingernail btw).
1. I CAN FLEX AND BEND THE BLADE WITH MY BARE HANDS! No kidding. Hardened steel... my (insert curse here). If its hardened, it didn't work. They say its serrated for slashing and cutting, what a joke. The serrations are stamped and the tips are rounded. You couldn't even scratch your back with this thing.
2. The shovel DOESN'T EVEN LOCK OUT STRAIGHT!! What kind of crap is that! Literally looks like a hockey stick when its fully extended and locked. Even if you tighten it as hard as you can, if you don't dig with it just at the correct angle, it folds up and crushes your hand.
If you plan on using it as a sanitation tool, (e.g. bathroom trench and seat) you'll end up in your own excrement. You CANNOT SIT OR PUT WEIGHT ON THE HANDLE OR THE SHOVEL WILL FOLD AND YOU'LL END UP ON YOUR ***.
The main problem is that the washer thats pushed up to the shovel and pick supports by the screw lock is made of *soft* metal. When you lock it in place with the screw lock, you can make the shovel fold because the washer bends *easily*. It allows you to wiggle the shovel around, so digging with this thing after a couple scoops is like digging with a mud flap. Also, the support that's pinned to the shovel blade is made of soft metal that deforms when any pressure is appplied to it.Read more ›
The shovel will not lock and has all of the earmarks of cheaply made, mass-produced, no-QC-in-sight BS. Lame. I had hoped to take this out on the trail, but it looks like it's going to Goodwill. Not even worth returning.
Awful product. Awful company. Awful deal. Save your money.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
good product all and all. the blade was not sharp at all, if you get the one day shipping and you want to use it the same day you ordered it. is not gonna happen. Read morePublished 17 hours ago by seth e.
This is a great little shovel, comes with case, easily fits under back opening in Jeep JK.Published 6 days ago by Michael Sutton
I think it would be great for shoveling sand at the beach. Very compact and comes with a case.Published 7 days ago by Richard Chavez
This little E tool is pretty awesome, but the emphasis is definitely on the "little" part. Read morePublished 9 days ago by Ben
One of the pins was bent when it arrived, so you couldn't lock it. Fun idea but buy a better quality one somewhere else.Published 10 days ago by Danae
I love the high-quality and the overall performance of the Shovel. I would recommend it to anyone.Published 17 days ago by KYRambo
A must have for the beach. Dig holes quickly for unbrellas or other fun things. It folds up nicely and easy to store.Published 18 days ago by K. Moritz